Traveldream

Traveldream (page 8 of 9)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No (37)
  • Ease of Booking
the milkman

the milkmanConnewarre - i don't have a facebook account

great service

will not be using hotel voucher until late February 2019, service from support staff was fantastic in assisting with our booking dates

David Pearn

David PearnRye

Great value for money 4/5 star for 3 star cost.
Recommend to anyone who understands the value of money and appreciates what it can get.

Amazing deals, can’t live without!

I recently booked a three night stay in lakes entrance and everything was exactly as I had imagined! Booking was easy and very convenient, pictures were exactly correct to the hotel! Amazing service, can’t wait to book through Traveldream again!

Holiday organised and booked

You team at travel dream did a great job booking me for our stay at nelsons bay and we had a great time

Melbourne stay

I booked two nights at the Royce Hotel in St Kilda Rd Melbourne and could not have been happier with the ease of booking in and very much enjoyed the standard of service we received from the staff

Great accommadation with views

We booked three nights at The Esplanade Resort and Spa Lakes Entrance. The apartment met all our expectations, and the staff friendly and helpful.

John T

John TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Holiday

The rooms and service was excellent, but no meals was disappointing and we had to look elsewhere in Lakes Entrance.

Roger R

Roger RSydney, NSW

Really good , efficient and courteous service

Booked a 3 day holiday at the Mantra Aqua Resort at Nelsons Bay for later this year for 3 couples. Had to alter the dates as one couple unexpectedly had to make a medical appt. for that time. Haylie was able to change our booking with prompt efficiency . The service provided was first class.

Lakes Entrance

Accommodation as describe and better, and had problem with payment which Haley resolved over phone promptly. The whole experience was carefree. Thanks Traveldream will book again.

Apartment great

We booked for Lakes Entrance Number One The Esplanade and had a great stay price great and the apartment was well equipped

fisherman

fishermanGippsland, VIC

Visit to Lakes Entrance

Booked a 3 day break at Lakes Entrance through Traveldream . Had to change the dates of the planned visit and Traveldream were really so accomodating and sorted it out very quickly. The Esplanade is a venue we have visited many times and will continue to do so, they are much improved in terms of cleanliness and service. Our 1 bedroom flat was spacious, and clean. Even extended our stay with an extra night .

Five stars for Traveldream & the Royce Hotel!

Thank you for a wonderful experience at the Royce Hotel. Melbourne has always stressed me out because it's so hard to park a large car. But with the valet parking at Royce Hotel all that stress was gone. We walked to the war memorial and then on into the city and then caught free trams everywhere we wanted to go. Traveldream made the booking process incredibly easy. Everything went so smoothly and the deal was tremendous. We couldn't believe the magnificent breakfasts that we're included at the dish restaurant. The smashed avocado & egg is definitely worth going back for! We had a fantastic anniversary weekend thank you so much we will be using this service again!

Value deal promised and delivered

Booked a 3 day break at Lakes Entrance through Traveldream . Everything went according to plan and we enjoyed our break away . I have to admit being a little apprehensive about the experience because I am not the type of person to take notice of an unsolicited e mail offer. I am glad I did, it was a very good deal. Tony M.

Sim

SimDarwin

Beautiful Broome

Booked into the Kimberley sands in Broome, had a wonderful 5 days at the resort. We drove from darwin to WA and we couldn't get past timber creek due to the fires at the time. Dream travel were wonderful and changed our dates in Broome so we didn't miss out on our deal, awesome service thanks dream travel keep up with the great deals, looking forward to another trip

Everything was wonderful

I booked this for my elderly mother. From booking to checking out was wonderful. Her and het sister were over the moon with the accommodation.

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All great

Booking through Traveldream was great. Very easy and the comunication was fantastic. Would recommend traveldream to everyone and wouldnt hesitate to book with them again

The Royce is Ace

Macca

MaccaBENDIGO

Rolls Royce Service

Five star experience at the Royce Hotel !!! The staff were fantastic, from front of house through to waiting staff in the restaurant, all very friendly and professional. Rooms first class and valet parking made our weekend visit relaxed and enjoyable. If you are after a truly 'Rolls Royce' weekend experience, then I would highly recommend the Royce. Traveldream staff Angela and Haylie were fantastic to deal with and unlike some other travel operators, they made the booking process easy and straightforward. I will be using them again!!

Pam

PamSydney

Nice to see customer service is not dead

I booked a 3 day stay at mantra aqua at Nelson bay Haylie the lady I was emailing back and forward too was very helpful and nothing seems to be a problem for her would recommend your website

Fantastic savings and easy to organize!

Booked lakes Entrance and through the resort paid for an additional night. Was a great savings compared to booking.com etc.