Travelex Cash Passport

Travelex Cash Passport

See the Best Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Travelex

2.3
  • Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (2) · No
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Travelex shut down all services then

CurrencyUSD
Competitive Exchange Rate Yes
Mary
MarySydney

Defaulted to AUD to double dip on fees + bad exchange rate to withdraw

CurrencyEUR
Competitive Exchange Rate Yes

Harveyson. D
Harveyson. Dasked

To what email address do I send my AU Travelex cash out form to?

Glen
Glen

I don't know about the form. I doubt there is such a thing as you need to prove identity and emailing that to someone means they can access your acccount. If someone sent you a form it may be a scam.
You can cash out to a bank account all online or go to a travelex shop location - a good thing about Travelex is they have lots of locations.
With the current ransomware crisis the main website is still down. However, you can use au.travelexmoneycard.com web site. Enter your card, email and password to log on. Go to transfer money tab.
The exchange rate is really bad for most currencies and they even charge a $10 fee on top of that.
If you buy things online - maybe use your travelex card and you may get a better exchange rate - not sure. I am thinking of testing this (expecting to save around 5 to 10% depending on currency conversion).

John M
John Masked

How do I check account used to load my Travelex card?
I believe amount loaded on to my Travelex card is being taken off one of my credit cards which costs me in fees. How do I change Travel ex instructions so that amount being transferred to my Travelex card is in future deducted from my bank debit card?
Help urgently appreciated
John

louisafrancini293
louisafrancini293asked

How do I cancel my CashPassport Card and retrieve the little that is left in it?

See all Travelex Cash Passport questions

Get an answer from our members and Travelex representatives

CategoryTravel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges