TravelSim (page 3 of 22)

3.9

• Rates and Fees

Thanks for the heads up

Thank you for the heads up. I was about to activate two TravelSim cards which I received complimentary when I bought travel insurance for my partner and myself. I've read enough bad reviews here to deter me from bothering with activating them. I like the idea, the packaging and website look nice and slick too, but if it's cheaper and less hassle just buying a local sim card I'm not going to risk paying extra or having issues with my iPhone when I need to switch back to my Telstra sim service.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We are sorry you did not get the chance to use TravelSim overseas. Please know our support line is available 24/7 if you need us.

Robyn

RobynForster

Easy and cheap

Travel sim is great way to make and receive calls overseas without breaking the bank. It also means that you have an Australian mobile number for your friends and relatives to easily use to contact you when you are overseas

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for your review Robyn, knowing family and friends can reach you easily, and for the cost of a local call does bring peace of mind while travelling.

Review collected in partnership with TravelSim

When we needed it , it was there and we used tt to full effect.

When we first started traveling there were No GPS or Mobile Phones. TravelSim now keeps us in touch with family and friends. Many institutions such as those doing Transfers, also require a mobile [Cell ] phone to contact clients .

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We are happy to see that your needs are being met, thank you.

Would not go OS without aTravel Sim

Have always found perfect reception and been reminded to refill funds when necessary.
VERY happy with all aspects and friends have also enjoyed the benefits that go with using it.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

A great benefit is free unlimited sms between TravelSim cards. We are glad to see you are taking advantage of this. Thank you for your review!

Kezzer

KezzerAdelaide, SA

TravelSim, same number anywhere in the world. No need to buy local sim-cards for each country.

I have used TravelSim for many years now. I pop it into my smart phone as soon as I am onboard my overseas flight. It is so convenient to know wherever I happen to be, once landed, people can get in touch with me directly and of course, so can I with them. The constant international number is so reassuring to me and my friends and family back home.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thanks for the review! We are glad to see your needs are being met and hope to continue traveling again with you in the future.

2018

Generally good service for local phone calls. I am not sure if all my text messages were delivered...New SIM card with Australian [+61] number is an improvement on the older [+37], especially charges for phone calls and the ease of contact for family/friends in Australia.

Good Companion

Having a TravelSim is great for travelling. No need to buy SimCard from all over the world. And recharging is easy as well as checking your balance. Reception was good when we were travelling.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We love to hear from our happy customers. We hope to travel again with you soon!

Embarking

EmbarkingCarina

Embarking's TravelSim review

Simply can not go overseas nowadays without a data package to access the internet. Travel Sim's European data package saved me a few times when I needed to get online. Highly recommended

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs are being met, thank you for choosing TravelSim!

Review collected in partnership with TravelSim

Easy to use even for me!

The travel SIM card made contacting necessary contacts while overseas very easy! This was the first time we have ever used the travel SIM card and highly recommend it! Do yourself a favour and get one for your next holiday!

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hi Josie, thank you for taking the time to leave us with a great review. Thanks for recommending us!

Barbara

BarbaraBrisbane

Great for peace of mind when overseas

I have just completed an overseas trip and am ready to embark on another. I have used Travelsim for a number of overseas trips. The Travelsim staff is obliging and professional, the call/text costs are excellent and, what I appreciate most, is the fact that I have the security of a well priced phone service whilst overseas when required. I recommend this service highly to family, friends and acquaintances. I have been reluctant to use data because of the cost. I need to investigate this further.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs are being met, Barbara. Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, and thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Economical alternative to roaming

When my normal mobile service provider wanted to charge $10 a day for roaming in the UK and Europe I needed an economical alternative for my 4 week holiday. TravelSIM was perfect. My partner and I each got one with the bonus of free texting between our Travelsims. Coverage was excellent throughout Wales, London and Paris.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We love to hear about happy customers, Garry. Thanks for choosing TravelSim and we look forward to traveling again with you again.

3 months in Europe/UK and always in communication

Have had Travelsim on 5 previous overseas trips. This experience was the best of those 5 with no access problems, phone or sms. Travelled through 11 countries 9including Singapore and Hong Kong, and automatically connected to the local phone supplier. Travelsim is much more economical than roaming and is as effective.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs are being met, David. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for choosing TravelSim!

George PSydney, NSW

Simple for friends

TravelSim works perfectly in Europe.
However, despite assistance, it was a disaster in Hong Kong as it could not find the best operator.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. If you are traveling again with a TravelSim in the future, please call us on 1300851676 so we can test and ensure all is going to work as it should.

Garry GilbertYarrawonga Park 2264

Happy traveller

Have used Travel sim around the world including USA. crystal clear. Just love it . Converted two fellow travellers into using it. Just try it ,you will love it also.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We are happy to hear that you have recommended our service to friends and family. Thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Nice to hear from you.

Always in touch

I have used TravelSim in many countries including my last in South Africa. I needed data & hadn't prepaid for this. some places had no or very poor internet so I simply rang the provided phone number,. spoke to an Australian who sorted this out for me in minutes at a very reasonable price. Thank you.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for your review, Lorraine. Our call centre strive to offer a fast and effective service 24/7. We hope to travel again with you soon.

kaz

kazMelbourne

Keep in touch with home

We have used it on all our travels all over the world. It’s a great way to keep in touch with home and gives you a secure feeling knowing you have communication whenever you need it without a huge bill when you get home. You are in control. Highly recommended :)

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Its great to hear that TravelSim makes you feel secure and in control of your roaming. Thanks for recommending us.

Egon

EgonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A must have when travelling overseas

TravelSIM is our sim of choice when travelling outside of Australia. Easy to use and gives us total control over communication costs. Works seamlessly with our Android phones in all countries visited.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs are being met. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for travelling with TravelSim!

joneda1

joneda1Hunter Region, NSW

Good price and free texts between SIM's

Simple to set up, good price if you don't need data, OK price if you do need data. The app gives your remaining balance. An unlimited text option to any phone would be nice but if you have two TravelSims you get free texts between them.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, we hope you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for choosing TravelSim.

Fantastic to have

Great to have when you first land instead of trying to find out where you can buy one. Easy to use and keep track of your usage. Worked with my iPhone

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hello Meg, thank you for the kind words.We hope to travel again with you again!

DaveL

DaveLSydney

Don’t use if you have an iPhone