TravelSim (page 3 of 21)

Garry GilbertYarrawonga Park 2264

Happy traveller

Have used Travel sim around the world including USA. crystal clear. Just love it . Converted two fellow travellers into using it. Just try it ,you will love it also.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We are happy to hear that you have recommended our service to friends and family. Thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Nice to hear from you.

Always in touch

I have used TravelSim in many countries including my last in South Africa. I needed data & hadn't prepaid for this. some places had no or very poor internet so I simply rang the provided phone number,. spoke to an Australian who sorted this out for me in minutes at a very reasonable price. Thank you.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for your review, Lorraine. Our call centre strive to offer a fast and effective service 24/7. We hope to travel again with you soon.

kaz

kazMelbourne

Keep in touch with home

We have used it on all our travels all over the world. It’s a great way to keep in touch with home and gives you a secure feeling knowing you have communication whenever you need it without a huge bill when you get home. You are in control. Highly recommended :)

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Its great to hear that TravelSim makes you feel secure and in control of your roaming. Thanks for recommending us.

Egon

Egon

A must have when travelling overseas

TravelSIM is our sim of choice when travelling outside of Australia. Easy to use and gives us total control over communication costs. Works seamlessly with our Android phones in all countries visited.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs are being met. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for travelling with TravelSim!

Review collected in partnership with TravelSim

Good price and free texts between SIM's

Simple to set up, good price if you don't need data, OK price if you do need data. The app gives your remaining balance. An unlimited text option to any phone would be nice but if you have two TravelSims you get free texts between them.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, we hope you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for choosing TravelSim.

Fantastic to have

Great to have when you first land instead of trying to find out where you can buy one. Easy to use and keep track of your usage. Worked with my iPhone

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hello Meg, thank you for the kind words.We hope to travel again with you again!

DaveL

DaveLSydney

Don’t use if you have an iPhone

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It was a necessity and it worked beautifully in all countries visited

It was the best communication assistance that we could have purchased. It worked a treat in all countries we visited. We were updated by TravelSim in every country we entered. It was great.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, and thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Stay in touch with TravelSim

TravelSIM helped my wife and I stay in touch if we got separated while we were travelling through Germany,Paris and Barcelona just a quick text and we safely continued.
The text messages reminding you when you change countries of the costing was a great benefit.
The phone app was very helpful when phoning Australia and also keeping you up to date with your balance.
And the use for phoning home to talk to family was made very easy with TravelSim

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We love to hear from our happy customers, Darren. Thanks for choosing TravelSim!

wal

walMelbourne

A great product, did everything I expected and more.

I will definitely be using TravelSIM again when travelling overseas. I had no difficulty keeping in touch with family and friends. In addition in was definitely good value for money. Well done TravelSIM.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hi Wal, we are happy to see you enjoy using TravelSIM as much as we do. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a wonderful review.

Travelsim in Poland and the USA/Canada

I had a travels in a Nokia 3G phone to make and receive calls. It connected easily, except in parts of Canada where I was out of range. A very economical way to just make and receive calls and sms when overseas. Highly recommend.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hello Bob, thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to travel again with you soon.

Exiled to product.

Using a Travelsim card is simple and saves heaps. The regular carriers in the countries that I visit screw you on their charges. The change from Estonian to Australian numbers is much easier.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hello Neil, we do strive to offer our customers with a simple and easy to use service. Glad to hear you enjoy Travelsim as much as we do. Hope to travel again with you soon.

Carmis

CarmisAdelaide

Lifesaver when lost in Barcelona

I highly recommend TravelSIM. This recent trip was the first time I have taken a mobile phone with me and was very happy with TravelSIM.
Connected to networks quickly and using maps online was a breeze. Certainly helped with getting around Barcelona and Paris.
Would use again.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

We love to hear from our happy customers, Carmis. Thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Maria

Mariakevington

Best ever Option for travelling - easy and great customer service g

I recently returned from an extensive Europe trip. I had purchased travel sim prior to travel. The set up was very easy and the app is extremely useful whilst travelling to keep track of everything- including your balance. It is also very easy to top up your bakance. I was surprised how little I needed top up as it is also very economical. I had one issue with connection in one country. I emailed TravelSIM, they responded within an hour with a solution. I was very impressed. - as in the past with a previous sim from another provider I was left with a sim that didn’t work and no response. I would definitely recommend TravelSIM

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

It's great to see your needs were met, Maria. Thanks for the kind review and thanks for choosing TravelSim!

Nell

NellSydney

Excellent: I can't rave enough about it.

I purchased my first TravelSim about 6 years ago. Whilst it has evolved (for the better) I have found it to be invaluable on all my overseas trips.I would not hesitate in recommending TravelSim to my friends and family.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a great review and thank you for recommending us.

Great After Sales Service

My wife and I have just returned from overseas having visited UAE (Dubai), European, Scandinavian and Baltic Sea countries. TravelSim worked flawlessly everywhere. I've now used TravelSim extensively whilst travelling for nearly 10 years and will continue to do so, but what impresses me even more about the product is the excellent and prompt service I have received on the few occasions I have telephoned TravelSim support.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

What a great review, Donny! We do strive to offer a flawless product and the best customer service possible. We can't wait to travel with you again.

BobDel

BobDelwollongong

No Problems

Just got back from a month travelling in Japan. Used TravelSIM on numerous occasions to contact home/friends. Did not experience any problems and rates much cheaper than using international roaming by my usual home based telco.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Great to see such a wonderful review, thank you for taking the time to leave us one! :)

Review collected in partnership with TravelSim

Travelsim - don't leave home soil without it

Easy to set up (especially for us tech challenged people). Good coverage and economical. Love that it's free to use between other travel sim users too. Perfect for when you're travelling with friends or family

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hi Loretta, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you're happy with our SIM. Don't forget that we have a 24/7 contact centre if you need us at any time.

The best for travelling

The best thing i like with travel sim is you receive a message automatically once you arrive at different country's of what its going to cost you per minute. The other great thing is the reception is awesome.

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Hi Chris. We strive to offer great service for our customers. Thank you for your review!

Dee

Dee

Great coverage and rates

Very easy app to set up and use. Have travelled to over 15 countries in the past 3yrs and only had trouble in 1. Called support number (4am Australian time) they were patient, more than helpful and credited call charges back to the Sim immediately. You can't ask for more than that!
We have 2 teenagers who like their freedom, and the free text between travel Sims was perfect!!!

TravelSIM A.TravelSim

Thank you for your review, we love making family holidays easier and better.