Treadmill Superstore

Treadmill Superstore

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flawed console design

Treadmill works fine but there is one fault in the design that had I have known, I would not have purchased. I bought this off eBay, brand new and had never been unpacked from the box. It was easy to assemble and adjust and comes with all necessary tools you need. Looks great and works fine with 12 pre-programs and automatic incline. I especially like the iPad shelf which holds it in place securely. The only thing is that the two water bottle holders on either side of the console are too shallow to hold a normal size bottle of water to drink while your working out (approx 2” deep). Such an elementary flaw that really impacts your enjoyment and use of the treadmill. I have used a cable tie on a drink bottle and hung this off the hand rail which works fine but not as easy as just grabbing it out of the holder. These retail at $1000 and I was lucky enough to get it for $300, but if I had paid full price from a retailer, I would have returned it because of this flaw.

Store LocationeBay