5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome fast Flat Bar road bike

I was tossing up between this bike and the Scott Metrix 10 (2013 model) The fact that the Trek 7.7fx (2013 model) was full Carbon had me sold. I'm a recreational rider that does 50 to 100km a week during the summer months and my old Mountain Bike was becoming a bit laborious to ride.

Compare to that, this bike flies. It's around 30% faster than the mountain bike and easily keeps up with other road bikes without the aggressive positioning of the drop bars. I wanted a flat bar bike so i could do my solo long distance rides, but also be able to go out for a leisurely ride with my family.

It rides super smooth, is very lightweight due to the full carbon frame and the gear changes on the Tiagra Groupset are precise. It also makes me want to go out riding more often because it is such a pleasure to ride.
Fast, Light, Good price for an entry model full carbon bke.
Only 1 colour choice.