Trekkinn

Trekkinn

Cathia

Cathia

So bad !!

Ordered some trekking shoes which they arrived after 3 weeks. Didnt fit and had to pay $45 to return them. That was at the beginning of Oct. 2020. Am still waiting for my refund and open a Paypal dispute as Trekking would respond except the generic answer. Not happy at all !

Terrible service for returns - don't risk it!

Katie Gannaway

Katie GannawayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No problems

Great customer service and no problems. The parcel was shipped out quickly and was a little delayed due to covid, but it got here with no hassles. I was a little bit concerned with the reviews, so I kept in contact with them and they were always quick to respond.
Will definitely use them again to save a bit of coin (you can always pay with PayPal if you are concerned).

Bec

Bec

Not worth the discounted prices

Veit

VeitHobart, TAS

Don't deal with Trekkinn!!

Michael Veit/Australia
Order nr: 16472720 .Date of order : 24-03-20
The items have not been sent to my address.Only hot air from the customer service.
My request to have my money back is being ignored.Today is the 07-09-20 !!!
My advice : read the reviews before you deal with Trekkinn.

Zero customer service - parcel lost

It has been 5 months since I returned my order, parcel is blocked by the Spanish customs and Trekkin is absolutely helpless. They are not providing the required elements to the authorities and keep sending me the same answers, claiming the parcel has been returned to me.
Huge waste of time and money!

Vulch

VulchHunter Region, NSW

Good Experience

Was wary ordering as some negative reviews below, but knew someone who had a good experience.

Ordered high end Salomon hiking boots, saved $200 buying locally. Ordered 2 June, arrived as (shipped from Europe) on 22 June, as ordered.
They provided tracking so I could monitor its progress on route.
Zero complaints.

Money down the drain

I wish I had seen all the reviews for this company before I made two purchases with them. I’ve lost a lot of money and not to mention time and frustration in trying to get answers from them on where the two orders I made actually are located. They are useless in helping you, only providing scripted answers if you ever get through to them. Do not buy from this company!

T N.

T N.

Zero customer service

Ordered some sandals 4 weeks ago. Tracking number shows it shipped, nothing else. I asked Trekkinn to send out another pair, and I would return the original if it ever shows up (at my cost) and all I got was 'Crickets'.

Tracked purchase

I made an order of Leki Micro Flash Carbon walking poles late on Friday for a very good price and received them on Monday a week later. The order could be tracked throughout that time. I am very pleased.

Want better tracking

Order 15373071 sent on 2nd Dec has not arrived. I know it is a busy period but I am unable to track it. It is on its way to destination country but it had been weeks with no update.

chris.bellinger2

chris.bellinger2South East Queensland, QLD

Dispatch delays, empty apologies and lies about sending it in the next few hours

2 months and still no parcel

I ordered a pair of slippers on 16th June due for delivery on 24th June. It is now 11th August and there is still no parcel. The customer service team are refusing to issue me with a refund saying they are investigating but no update since I contacted them on 8th July. Save your money and order somewhere else.

halthx1138

halthx1138Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Montane Featherlite jacket - worked out well in this case

Jacket was as described and I saved $130 off the price had I bought it in the shop. Even though in this case the jacket did arrive within the 2 week timeframe outlined on the website the shipping method was misrepresented. If you choose EMS shipping that's NOT the shipping method they use they use PostNL. My experience of PostNL is that sometimes goods arrive in the published timeframes and sometimes the timeframe blows out and they can take well over a month. In this case it worked out .but be aware that sometimes it doesn't and PostNL compared to EMS is hit and miss - it is NOT a reliable shipping method..

worst company ever

Don't shop with them. I have paid more than $600 to receive nothing. The customer service is inexistent. No answer to your email or phone calls. Worst experience ever. This is unacceptable.

Steph

Steph

VERY VERY VERY slow shipping

VERY VERY VERY slow shipping. Do not trust the shipping time guide. It took them 3 weeks to post my item, then 10 days on top of that to receive it.
I will not buy there again

Steve4513

Steve4513Brisbane

Item not as advertised. Complaints process too hard.

The photos of the product I ordered showed different colours in the lining which made it appear nicer than it was. The brand and model were correct but the photos shown were not accurate and I wouldn't have bought the item if I'd know this.

When I asked what could be done I was asked to take photos, send descriptions, explain myself at length. All the kind of things cheap companies do to just make you go away and give up. Which I did.

Essentially an error by the company is now my issue to resolve. I won't buy from them again.

Hamid

Hamid

Long delivery & no customer service reply

I ordered a Timberland trekking shoe and it took like 5-6 weeks to be delivered. During this period I contacted customer service many times without success. I received it finally when I've completely lost hope.

Langdon A

Langdon AMelbourne

Great experience despite other reviews

I bought a Haglofs puffer vest which was heavily discounted - much cheaper than any other web site. I put my order in from Melbourne, Australia. The item was delivered a week before the estimated arrival date. The site's order tracking functionality was excellent. I would use them again.

Items I ordered never arrived and I haven't received a refund

I purchased two pairs of pants from this company back in April and despite numerous emails I have never received my purchase. To date I have not received any money back from this company again after numerous emails. Customer service is non existent, do not buy from this company.