Trendhim

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trendhim

2.6

Order never filled

I ordered a set of earrings from this Australian website, assuming they had stock within the country. I received a tracking link a couple of days later saying they had been dispatched from Denmark. I was annoyed but decided to just suck it up and wait. Approx 7 weeks later I received a refund and email that my order had been "successfully cancelled". I asked what had happened and was told they were having trouble with their couriers and offered me a voucher for 20% off my next order. I got my money back, sure, but why the lengthy delay? What would be the point of the discount if they just cancel orders after so long with no explanation and no indication of which products they could or would actually deliver?

If i could give 0 stars I would

Like everyone else, it took months and months to arrive from Denmark, and when it did, it was not correct and the package was damaged. Appalling. The tracking info given when requested was fabricated. Deceitful scam.

Geninna A.Trendhim
    Steve M.
    Steve M.

Slow and No

Tanya R.
    Tanya R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

If i could rate this company a zero i would....

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Trendhim compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Disappointing

Item did not come in time for 40th birthday despite me paying 2/3 of the cost of the item for shipping and shipping clearly stating 3 day delivery. Tried to pass the buck with a disclaimer related to standard delivery. So much more deceitful compared to other online shipping services have used recently,
    Contact people unhelpful in response.

Seemed Like A Scam

Ordered and they literally didn't send me the USPS tracking link. Then when they sent it to me in an email with just the US PS and link it showed that my product had been sitting in Chicago for weeks…… I told him I would be disputing this with my bank and suddenly the tracking link was updated instantly literally unbelievable this is definitely a scam.

Estie
    EstiePerth, WA

Misleading

Bought a mens bracelet as I thought they are an australian website (.com.au) with a Sydney contact number but when it was "posted" it showed that it's coming all the way from Belgium. After 16 working days I'm still waiting for my bracelet and their support is not very helpful. Definitely would not buy anything from them again.

Kate