Trendhim

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trendhim

2.5

Misleading information

I ordered a men's bracelet for my nephew's birthday. Ordering and paying was easy as I thought I was ordering through an Australian website. Customer service was ok. I did ask if they could write on the tag I had purchase and received a message that it was not something they do. Once I received the invoice I noticed that the company is in Denmark. If I had known I would not have ordered from them. It's been almost a month for the bracelet to arrive. I would not order from them again but go elsewhere. Sorry Trendhim but you give out misleading information to Aussie consumers.

Geninna A.TrendhimSend a private message
    KrazyMonkey
    KrazyMonkeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for price

Excluding the fact that it is from overseas and can take longer than advertised to arrive, when the watch box I purchased arrived the quality was amazing for the price I paid.

Geninna A.TrendhimSend a private message

Hi there, KrazyMonkey, you just made our day. :) Thank you so much. If you need anything else, you do know where to find us. ;) Have a great weekend ahead!