Tribe

Tribe

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

For a small company your responsiveness is impressive

Keep up the good work. Got connected within a week on a free trial. The billing system needs some improvements other than that you're doing a great job and thanks for helping me!

Start DateJuly 2019

You guys are doing great. Quick and easy setup. Will let you know how the service works once the nbn technician visits. Not sure if I need a modem and didn't see any options when I placed the order..

You won't do better

Ari is awesome - always patiently there to assist. The service is wonderful and dropouts andf down time very minimal.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

So Far So Good :)

I recently signed up to Tribe Internet after previously having major issues with MyRepublic, as alot would know who have been with them before, anyway, Tribe offered a 1 month FREE trial so who could resist. Instead of myself connecting to an unknown provider, this was a chance to try before you buy so to speak. The only issues so far have been relatively minor, where it took sometime to get a call back from Tribe in relation to setting up my modem. Besides that they actually rang back which was a massive plus. I have had NO issues with them so far, the internet is pulling in around 96mbs on a 100 tier plan, better than MyRepublic. If this keeps up, i'll happily stay with them as there is no issues, and customer service is above average. For a small provider, these guys will be huge if they keep this up... So Far So Good :)

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

great service

I am very happy with the service have had it for 2weeks not a drama I find they have been more helpful than any of the large providers I have had in the past and actually speak to an Australian not one of those poxy international call centres

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Very surprised with everything!

Was a little concerned after I signed up because I had never heard of this particular provider, but the risk was worth taking.

Nbn connection within days and simple instructions to purchase the modem and fast delivery!

Ari was extremely helpful and ready to help at all times, very quick response and very polite!

Thumbs up so far!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

I'm impressed

Hi,
Firstly let me thank your service person.. I am not sure of the spelling of his name (Ahhranni) for his help in setting up our connection I was impressed. Got connected on Saturday and no major issues so far.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Quick

Quick, efficient, helpful.
Very clear instructions and the rep seemed like he cared. Ran into some issues with my address not appearing properly in the NBN database but they managed to fix it within a day.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)