Tricare (Aldi) Liquid Hand Wash

Tricare (Aldi) Liquid Hand Wash

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)

Annie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value! Same product as expensive one

This is a great product, for both quality and value. It’s the same stuff that’s in the expensive brands like Palmolive’s Antibacterial, but much cheaper. Use it all the time, hands nice & clean (and soft!).

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

Causes Irritation No
Pegasusss

PegasusssSydney, NSW

CHEAP AND NASTY! My hands became so dry & cracked.

The worst hand soap I've ever used... no wonder it's so cheap..... that's because it's so nasty.
I couldn't figure out why my hands had become so dry, ... to the point that my rough, dry skin on my hands was beginning to flake and catch on my clothes.!
CLEARLY NO CONSIDERATION was given to keeping the hands moisturized.
You should sell it as a dish washing liquid... A very, very bad one, because I'm using it for my dishes now instead.
Made in Malaysia..! Lol
why not sell Australian?

Purchased in July 2019 at Rouse Hill.

Causes Irritation Yes

Not good for dermatitis sufferers

Don't use it if you suffer from dermatitis. My hands were fine for a while. I used the aldi hand wash for a week and I am now in a flare up.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Tricare (Aldi) Liquid Hand Wash compares to other Bath & Shower Products

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Cheap and good

I like this hand wash: it is cheap, its scent is not strong and it does its job: cleans your hands.
I bought two pumps in the past, one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom, and I now buy the refill bottle, which is very convenient.

Good if you can get it out of the bottle

The hand wash itself is good. But the pump action doesn't work. The thing on top won't press down. I had to transfer the contents to another container with proper pump action.

Won't buy it again.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a low priced liquid hand soap that works well for use in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It comes in a variety of fragrances, and it works just as good as the other more expensive ones. I will buy this one again when I need it for the home.
This is a great liquid hand wash from Aldi. I bought it because it was low priced and the Aloe Vera one is very nice and smells lovely.
It is a bit strong scented, so if you have sensitive issues and dont like strong smells, dont buy the Aloe Vera one. Its really strong because I had it in the kitchen and didnt realize that someone had used it and I kept smelling some perfumey smell and kept thinking it was some cologne, and then when I used it myself, I figured it out that this was the smell.

Satish J.

Satish J.asked

Tricare handwash is suitable in covid19

Robert Bogner

Robert Bognerasked

Is Tricare Antibacterial Hand wash appropriate for Covid19 hand hygiene when the medical advice is to wash with soap for 20 seconds?

Andrew

Andrewasked

Just wonder how many percent alcohol content? The label does not specify.

Annie K

Liquid hand washes don’t contain alcohol. The ingredients listed on the label are detergents, surfactants, antibacterials & perfumes.
It’s hand SANITISERS which usually contain alcohol - at least 60%, although alcohol-free hand sanitisers do exist.