Tricare (Aldi) Natural Soap

Tricare (Aldi) Natural Soap

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tricare Goat's Milk Soap Ultra Moisturising

I have dry, sensitive skin and thought I'd try this soap as it only cost $2.99 for 3 bars. I was impressed with how soothing and rich the soap is; it didn't further dry my skin. This is the Goat's Milk with Manuka Honey and is Australian made with 100% Australian Goat's Milk & Honey. On the downside, it does contain palm oil, but it is paraben free. I'll buy it again.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI.

Causes Irritation No

ivanPerth, WA

chemical burn from the goat soap

Tonight my wife showered using tricare goat soap and has two bubble blisters on each forearm. She was concerned what they were. I checked and realized that they look like a chemical burn. I straight away remembered I had the same irritation on my thighs from the previous night after using the same soap whilst showering. We have used this product before and have never had any type or reaction. I have bagged the product and will speak to Aldi tomorrow. I worry what would have happened it got into ones eyes. Will follow up with my enquiries. Mr I C

Purchased in June 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Caro75

Caro75Gippsland, VIC

Goat's Milk Soap

I have been using this product for quite some time now as I liked it , BUT today I got some in my eye and it was the worst pain EVER- Done!

Purchased in February 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Tricare (Aldi) Natural Soap compares to other Bath & Shower Products

JeanC123

JeanC123Far North Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash from soap!

Aldi Tricare, pack of 5 - Beauty Bar With Macadamia Seed Extract, gave me a terrible rash on hand. I stopped using it and rash cleared up. I used it again and got a severe reaction.
This soap has ingredients that can cause bad rashes.

Juliet

JulietMelbourne

Tricare goat milk soap Wonder !

This goat milk soap is a wonderful soap that very gentle to my skin , and i feel so soft after using the tricare goat milk soap ! Pls keep permenently stock , my friends start buying them as well after my recommendation!

Jay O

Jay OPerth, WA

Perfect soap for people with eczema!

The persistent eczema condition on my hands disappeared after I have started to use the tricare goat’s milk soap! This is what I use daily since then and with the use of an the additional lotion by the face shop they are a perfect combination! This product is totally amazing! It does literally remove the itchiness on my hands everytime I use it.

Jack

JackMelbourne

Ingrediance & data sheeet

I’m finding it impossible to find out the ingredients in your soap & i need a chemical data sheet.
Could you help find out this information ? Have looked online but know luck

Smithy

SmithySouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an excellent product, good size and good value

This is a product that our family uses every day, particularly instead of ordinary soap. We find it a very good product and as of last week we purchased 6 containers of it so as to cover any period it might not be available.
We rate it 10/10 for efficiency, value and convenience.

steve

stevePort Macquarie

Tricare Goats Milk Soap.

Excellent product. I had blotchy skin using ordinary soaps. The goats milk soap has all but eradicated the problem. Great product at a great price . Can't beat Aldi's value for money.

Bath & Shower Products

Sandalwood Almond Oil and vitimin E soap

Aldi this is the best soap we have ever used and has greatly helped with our skin conditions can you please bring this back and make it a staple item in your tricare soap range so we can buy it all year around.

F F
F F

Perfect product !!

Please aldi make this product permantly available.
I have sensitive skin and this sandalwood with almond oil and vitimin E soap is brilliant!! Ive tried alot and this one is the best

Your soap, I have Sandlewood with Almond Oil & Vitamin E is STUNNING. I want you to know how impress

Uh OOo, I put it all in the title!. IT frothy up easy. Smells sooo nice. Leaves skin sort of tingling. I am very impressed but not sure if I will continue to find it. Bought from Aldi.

Sandy

Sandysouth coast

need more please aldi

This product is great for sensitive skin, love the soap and the value but need it to be a regular product please aldi.I would buy it all the time for the whole family.

Diane Lange

Diane LangeWagga Wagga

This soap is so... soft.

I have been using this soap for the past 12 years and am disappointed that I cannot purchase anywhere in Wagga Wagga. Before Aldi shops were in Wagga I always stopped at stores to purchase. Aldi have told me the soap they are selling is the same but it is not.
So soft and lasts for many showers

Peterkirganasked

I sometimes buy the ALDI 8pkt TriCare soap and find they go mushy and break up after a few uses! Does anyone else have the same problem?????

ivan

We had a problem with TriCare soap both my wife and I experienced chemical burns after using the soap. I advised Aldi to no avail. Government departments were not interested as was the department responsible, could you believe ACCC. My experience left me searching for a safe soap. I found Enya body wash and Emu oil lotion that is made by Sorbolene Australian owned and made.i found it at chemist warehouse and it is cheaper than soap plus I use both products for washing , shampoo and conditioner and as a skin moisturizer. My skin and hair is as it was when I was a child. All my skin problems are gone. I have actually rang Sorbolene and thanked them for a great product and asked them why they don't advertise how good a product they have. P.s I even use it to shave. Try it I am sure you will be very pleased.

Peterkirgan

I will often go to chemist warehouse so will try it thanks for the advice!!

Allison S

Allison Sasked

I haven't been able to find Tricare Pomegranate soap bars in Nambour Queensland. Is it still available?

Mario M.

Mario M.asked

does tricare hand wash have side affets

ivan

I stopped using the tricare products when both my wife and myself had reactions to their soap. cal My wife had chemical blisters/ burns, and I had intense irritation . I contacted, Aldi. and various gov. depts. Ended up would you believe ACCC and no one gives a dam. Treat all these products with caution and remember just because it was ok in the past does not mean the next batch will be the same