Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Jane W.

Jane W.asked

Physical Store

I believe you have a store in back of Burleigh Heads Queensland, how do I make a booking to try the 26" size. I used to ride

Trike-Bike
Michael C.Trike-Bike

about four years ago, maybe five we moved to new premises at Unit 2/481 Scottsdale Drive Varsity Lakes. I don't know why this page reports the address is unit 1 ?

Anyway, we have demonstration models of all of our bikes in stock for you to ride. Just go to our website www.trike-bike.com.au for more information or to make a booking with our sales people (bookings are not normally required, you are welcome to drop in but we are using the booking sheet to capture your information for Covid compliance)

Alternatively, just call the office and you are welcome to come in. Many thanks Trike Bike

Gloria smith

Gloria smithasked

Online Store

Where can I buy a shimano trike in NSW.
Gloria

Trike-Bike
Michael C.Trike-Bike

There is no such thing as a Shimano trike.... Shimano is a brand-name of a component manufacturer. Shimano are best known for gears, deralier's, brakes etc, they don't really make any of their own products into tricycles
that they sell.

Shimano other biggest parts manufacturer in the world and they are on about 70% of all consumer bicycle/tricycle products sold in the world. All of our trike bikes have Shimano hardware, and yes we can ship anywhere in Australia

Get an answer from our members and Trike-Bike representatives

Trike-Bikes