5Trilogy Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

96% · 1102 · 2%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.3
Smell
4.5

Anaphyla
Anaphyla6 posts
  Fair Incentive Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

Great quality product, even my cat notices!

I have never seen my 2 cats so intrigued by dry food, and they both love it. The texture variation is a great idea, I believe the fussy one will remain interested for longer than she has with other brands.
I also believe it is of high quality. One of my cats use to have pungent faeces and she did take a full week to adjust to this new diet, but it was worth it, the odour of her faeces has greatly improved, and the amount of faecal matter have also reduced.
I have received this product from Trilogy to review and I will be purchasing in the future. Show details
Smell
muna_al-zadjali
muna_al-zadjaliSydney, NSW7 posts

Trilogy Australian Kangaroo + Freeze Dried New Zealand Lamb

Having 2 very fussy cats becomes difficult sometimes but they tried this product and ate a little which is good as they are not a big fan of kangaroo.

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Happy cat, happy me

I gave my cat some Trilogy dry food to try recently. The quality of the ingredients is obvious when you open the pack. The pieces of freeze dried lamb are plentiful and My cat loves them. My cat is a fussy eater so it's always nice to find something she likes that is actually food for her. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Danni R.
Danni R.5 posts

My cat likes this one

My little girl has loved this food. If a stray morsel finds its way to the floor, she finds it! I'll buy it again.
Alice. A.
Alice. A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Trilogy Dry Food a hit with Missy

Missy the cat, absolutely loves the Trilogy Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo flavoured, she normally is a fussy dry food eater and doesn't eat a lot of it, but she is very keen when I fill her bowl with Trilogy and she is eating more of it. A plus for her and the product. Show details ·  1
mat
matCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

my cats love it

my three house cats love this brand of cat food, as it's something different from the usual fish or other meat cat biscuits and cans of meat or fish. they all loved it and was always eating it when hungry. will def buy this cat food again and again. my three are not fussy eaters, but give them the variety of cans of wet food and biscuits, they really enjoyed them all. since been given these foods for trail, my three cats have been happier and really looking forward to eating this brand. no wastage, great products.
Felicity
Felicity4 posts

Fussy Cat

My cat is usually a slow and fussy eater. I was thrilled to see that she devoured Trilogy in record time, leaving an empty bowl. I fed this to her over a period of a week and she has had no adverse side effects.
I scrutinised independent cat food reviews to find the breakdown of key nutritional ingredients and star ratings of the product.
Notably, Trilogy features lean protein and essential nutrients to help build muscle mass and support heart health.
K Cav
K CavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Great quality Cat food!

Molly was a bit skeptical at first. She sniffed it and played with her food. After taking her first mouth full, Molly ate the whole bowl! A great complete meal full of quality ingredients. Trilogy is a little bit more expensive than other Cat food brands but definitely worth it. The size of the kibble is perfect for cats of all sizes and it doesn't have a strong smell like other cat foods. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Elizamcmahon
ElizamcmahonSydney, NSW11 posts
  Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

I will purchase this product as my cats loved it and it’s nutritious

My cats - aged 2 and 4 ploughed into the Trilogy Kangaroo and lamb crunchies. As soon as I opened the bag they were purring round my legs because of the tasty smell ( as was the dog ) They eat all the freeze dried meat first then spend the day grazing from the crunchies. A complete meal with no mess and minimal waste packaging. Great resealable bag keeps the food fresh.
Kelly R
Kelly RSydney, NSW15 posts

Good quality Cat food

The night before I started feeding this to my cat, I had the bag in the garage on the floor. I woke in the night to hear her trying to scratch into the bag! she couldn’t wait. She’s never done this before. When I put the biscuits in her bowl, she just inhaled them, I don’t even think she chewed any the first time, Ive never seen her do that. So they are a winner in my house. Subsequent feeds I heard some crunching. Since eating this brand, my cats coat seems to be more shiny and soft. The food seems to be higher quality than other brands. I received this product from Trilogy to review, Show details
Smell
laurentierneyphoto
laurentierneyphotoSydney, NSW7 posts

2 happy cats!

I have two cats who are fairly fussy with their food and usually only eat their regular cat biscuits which I get from the pet store. In the past they have turned their noses up at other brands, so I was delighted when they devoured the Trilogy Kangaroo dry food. Their bellies were full and the bowls were left clean. No upset tummies and they seemed to really love the flavor. I received this product from Trilogy to review but will continue to use this in the future. Show details
Smell
Amanda M.
Amanda M.2 posts

Loving this food

This quickly became a favourite food for my two cats who love the kangaroo, but left the lamb chunks, perhaps they found it too chewy at their age.
Mahala
Mahala8 posts

Cupcake approved

Our kitty Cupcake ate everything in his bowl and enjoyed it over several nights. This is the first time he's tried the flavour of kangaroo, and he obviously love it. It's a bit more expensive than our usual cat food but i'll definitely buy again and add this into rotation with his usual brand of food and for his meals, particularly when i see it on promotion. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Smell
Amanda S.
Amanda S.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

My cats definitely gave this product the paws up! They loved it!

I have two cats and they both loved this product. I was really pleased when I first received it and read all the ingredients and the health and nutrition benefits of the food, but it was my cats absolutely love for this food that really sold me. They both can be quite fussy especially with dry food, but both of them absolutely loved it. They did seem to go for the dried meaty bits to begin with, but then ate all of the rest of it happily. It is quite an expensive dry food, although I’m sure it is a quality product, but not sure I could afford to use it on a regular basis with having two cats. I definitely will buy the product to supplement their meals.

I received this product from Trilogy to review Show details

Smell
JessInSydney
JessInSydneySydney, NSW7 posts

Not a kangaroo cat

I have never given my kitty any kangaroo to try before, this was the first time. She only nibbled a small amount and was very slow to get through two teaspoons full. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details