4Trilogy Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

92% · 962 · 2%
Pet's Life StageAdult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.1
Smell
4.3

Anaphyla
Anaphyla6 posts
  Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Great quality product, even my cat notices!

This product is a hit with both my cats, even the fussy one. The rich broth is evidently delectable to the cats and the fish appears soft, no dry pieces, even the chunkier ones. My fussy cat runs back from the yard for one of these meals, and she's only ever like that with human food. This proves the quality of the food. I have been given this product from Trilogy to review and I will definitely be buying them for my cats in the future. Show details
Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Quality Cat Food

I am so impressed with the quality of Trilogy cat food. My cat has recently started eating the salmon and she loves it. My cat is pretty fussy and when it comes to seafood she will only eat real fish, not the cheap stuff. I'm glad i was able to find Trilogy. Since my cat loves it so much I will be feeding her this from now on. I received this product from Trilogy to review.
Danni R.
Danni R.5 posts

Will purchase again

It's hard to go wrong with something fishy, for my little girl. She loves it!
We'll be getting this again.
Alice. A.
Alice. A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Missy and bliss

What a reaction from Missy to the Trilogy Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth, she was nuzzling me as I attempted to put the contents into her bowl. from that point, her head never came out of the bowl until it was as clean as a whistle. She absolutely loved it.
Hayley Matthews
Hayley MatthewsSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Salmon wet food

This was a big favourite for one of my cats he absolutely loved the salmon! Normally they have trouble finishing their wet food but in this instance they had no trouble at all. It didn’t smell overly fishy either which is a plus! I received this product from Trilogy to review Show details
Smell
Felicity
Felicity4 posts

Fussy Eater

My cat is usually a slow and fussy eater. I was thrilled to see that she devoured Trilogy in record time, leaving an empty bowl. I fed this to her over a period of a week and she has had no adverse side effects.
I scrutinised independent cat food reviews to find the breakdown of key nutritional ingredients and star ratings of the product.
Notably, Trilogy features lean protein and essential nutrients to help build muscle mass and support heart health.
I received this product from Trilogy to review.
K Cav
K CavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Great quality!

Molly gobbled this down as soon as it hit her bowl. Molly loved this wet food which is full of quality and nutritious ingredients. I love how you can see real pieces of food in it. I wish it came in bigger portion sizes. I received this product from Trilogy to review Show details
Elizamcmahon
ElizamcmahonSydney, NSW11 posts
  Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Meaty broth with fishy goodness

My girls seemed to enjoy this. They lapped up the rich broth straight away and then came back to the pieces of salmon a few times till it was all gone. I had to break the pieces up as they prefer smaller pieces but that was easy to do and gives the option for other cats who may like to chew on larger pieces.
I probably wouldn’t purchase this as it’s quite expensive compared to comparable tins on the market, but it would be a good option for cats needing extra nutrition as the broth seems rich and full of goodness.
Kelly R
Kelly RSydney, NSW15 posts
  Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

My cat inhaled this food so quick

My cat isn’t fussy, she will eat mostly anything that is put in her bowl. The can is a generous size and easy to open. There’s a rich pungent broth with It’s got a strong smell. I guess that it appeals to kitties. But it’s strong and you need to wash your hands well after you handle it.
My cat eats the broth first always. usually she won’t eat everything at once, but this food got devoured instantly. My cats coat looks healthy and shiny since eating this brand. If it comes on special I would consider buying it. I received this product from Trilogy to review, Show details
Smell
laurentierneyphoto
laurentierneyphotoSydney, NSW7 posts

Big fans!

My 2 seafood loving cats were obsessed with the Trilogy Alaskan Salmon in bone broth. Usually on a strictly dry food diet, they loved mixing it up and adding this in their daily meal. The food itself looks so high quality and I love feeding it to my little loves, knowing they are not only enjoying the meal but benefiting from the healthy ingredients. I highly recommend this cat food and will be switching over to Trilogy from our usual brand. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Amanda M.
Amanda M.2 posts

Definitely a favourite

This is a definite favourite for my girls!! They love the broth and the small chunks of salmon are easy for them to eat. Will be buying this for them in future.
I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Smell
Mahala
Mahala8 posts
  Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Trilogy wet food is a hit for our kitty

Our cat loved this wet food. The consistency was a lot more runny than what he normally has but that didn't stop him from lapping it all up. I also loved it, because it was tinned (i prefer tinned food to the pouches). It's a bit more expensive than our usual cat food but i'll definitely buy again and add this into rotation with his usual brand of wet food and for his meals, particularly when i see it on promotion. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Smell
Amanda S.
Amanda S.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Really happy to have found a quality, healthy food for my cats that they also love!

My girls really liked this food. I didn’t think it could get better than the cans of chicken in broth but the salmon in broth is even more of a winner. They really like most things with broth but this was really well received. It is a quality product that I feel good about feeding my cats. I love that the ingredients seem so fresh and genuine.

Adel A.
Adel A.12 posts

Well liked and enjoyed

This product is another surprise that my cat enjoyed, it has a good source of fish in broth. It's got high quality of Alaskan salmon which is a good source of protein which I'm glad to know my cat is eating in her diet.the food has nice texture in broth, easy to put in Tina's bowl, it's full of vitamins and minerals which great to know as my cat is part of the family. Tina really enjoyed the meal
Leora
LeoraSydney, NSW8 posts

They love it!

I have two fairly large male cats who both are obsessed with food and aren’t very fussy but adding something new to their diet was a treat for them! They loved this stuff, all gone within a few minutes. It’s a great portion size and sometime I mix the dry food with the wet.
One of them eats faster than the other so I have to keep an eye on him so as he doesn’t steal the others food .. which I’ve seen him do before. Naughty.
I was gifted this product to trial and review Show details