Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

2.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Dee

DeeTasmania

Bad product & 0 rating

This product made my skin very itchy, red & swollen, It’s day 2 and it’s worse I have small pimples, in the corners of my eyes near my nose are like they have fluid in them & it’s puffy under my eyes I have taken antihistamines but doesn’t seem to helped, this sort of reaction is very scary especially at the moment it’s very hard to see a doctor because off the COVID-19. I usually use Nivea cream and this is what I should have stuck to.

Causes IrritationYes
June

JunePerth, WA

Great texture for me

I have been using this oil many months already its on second bottles for me !
People here on their reviews say its got greasy texture but I find it after using it everyday it has a great texture and spread it well on my skin .
And moisturise until next morning .
Also I have a mole like 5c size on my cheek i feel like it is getting fade! I love this oil and I love this brand .

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Hyped up

I've purchased this product from Chemist warehouse after reading all the reviews about how great this oil is only to find that it really isn't anything special. It's def on the greasy side find it hard to absorb. It says minimize scars. I've almost used 3/4 of the bottle and the scar does not look any different. Not want I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$12.90.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

See all Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil reviews

Rajbaxha M.

Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel

felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol

Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

CategorySerums & Oils