Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (page 2 of 2)

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

Love Rosehip

I use Trilogy Rosehip every night before I go to bed, helps the skin to renew it's self while you sleep. Always apply it on a damp skin. I buy mine online and I have found a great site called onefloor.com.au. I have found that all the Trilogy range is great :)

Stephanie R

Stephanie RMelbourne

Lovely product

I really like this product. Rosehip oil is so good and healing for the skin and Trilogy always seem to have amazing skincare products. This soaks into the skin really well and you only need a very small amount. I think it's a great over all product for the price.

Stephanie R
LaseMedics.com.au
- All posts are my own advice, please always seek professional advice

Ivy

IvySydney

Great for softening skin

This rosehip oil is golden in colour and has a very lighy earthy scent that some notice and others don't. You only need to massage in a few small drops while your skin is clean and damp. This is one of the most hydrating/moisturising rosehip oils I have used, though its not the most healing one for my skin. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone with combination, normal, dehydrated, dry or 'mature' skin.
Moisturising, organic, gives you a nice glow, softens skin

Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

ideal for getting that fresh glow

It's amazing the results you get from just a tiny little amount this product can offer. I'm in my early 20's and I have dehydrated skin with oily t-zone. After several weeks of using , I noticed the skin feeling fresh and the skin appearance seems rejuvenated . When my face looks fired, I just put some on and it instantly feels and looks incredible. I also mix a tiny amount to my foundation, I find that it allows the foundation to glide on and blend in better. I don't have problems with wrinkles but I used on it a small scar on my wrist and it seems like it's helping. It smells very off putting though but it goes away pretty quick.
affordable, easy applicator, organic, results delivered, availability,
smells funky,

ajones

ajonesPerth

Amazing product - An absolute beauty essesntial!

gadget101Cecilia

gadget101CeciliaAU

Wonderful

I love love love this product this oil really is so far the best i have ever tried! and i have tried many...
it has helped me with scars, blemishes, wrinkles, spots, dried skin and uneven skin tone... not just face but all over body will definitely buy it again!!
Smell is lovely

delta56

delta56NSW, 2430

A Miracle in a Bottle!

After surgery,I was left with scarring.I tried Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil,and found that the scarring was visibly reduced.Another benefit was achieved by using on face with outstanding results.As you only need a couple of drops,this has to be the best value beauty product available.Mix with sorbolene for extra value.Beauty box essential.
Not oily.

Treenie

TreenieGeelong

The perfect skincare product

This is my 'go-to' product and i would be lost without it. I have very sensitive skin and have tried many many different products over the years, but i always end up coming back to this. I now use it everyday both morning and night, over my regular moisturiser. It makes an excellent primer for under makeup too. I find it leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and silky, and never irritates. It has saved my skin many times, and i use it also on my neck, decolletage and sometimes hands for an extra pick me up. Works better than any serum, and i love the fact its not a chemical cocktail - all natural ingredients that are very effective. Love it!
Great for all skin types, good multi-task product, all natural
wish it came in a bigger bottle!

missSydney

missSydneySydney

Simple, yet effective

Serums & Oils

Monau

MonauSYDNEY

Great Product

I have been using this for about a month it goes on smooth only need a couple of drops then your normal facial cream.
I have also used sukin brand but find the trilogy better so far also use less of the trilogy one.
My skin is a lot smoother and radiant.
Great value makes your skin soft

REALITY

I have been using this product everyday before bed for the last 4 weeks, on my face, and i have noticebaly found my face to be alot softer, i have very sensitive skin and found it does not irrate my skin at all. Highly recommend.

See all Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil reviews

Rajbaxha M.

Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel

felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol

Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

CategorySerums & Oils