Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Trilogy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Can reduce the appearance of scars

• Hydrating formula

Cons

• Can cause skin sensitivity

4.2
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Hyped up

I've purchased this product from Chemist warehouse after reading all the reviews about how great this oil is only to find that it really isn't anything special. It's def on the greasy side find it hard to absorb. It says minimize scars. I've almost used 3/4 of the bottle and the scar does not look any different. Not want I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.90.

Ease of Application
Hill
HillAU

I don’t like it

The oil is hardly obsorbed even I apply only few drops. And it caused breakout after several days using it. It’s maybe too greasy for me. I personally won’t be buying this again.

Other Serums & Oils

Diesel
DieselPerth

Not a pleasant smell

I have used this product for over 6 months, I don’t know why but it starts to smell like vege oil.
I’m not sure what’s the cause. I did pour some to a smaller bottle for traveling. And pour it back to the bigger bottle on return.

My skin was dry and being over 40 i needed something to help moisturise it, I don’t think it has done much to improve.
I’m now using another product which worked really well.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Rajbaxha M.
Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel
felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol
Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

Features

• Contains a minimum of 80% essential fatty acids (Omegas 3 & 6) as well as fatty acid content (Omega 9), which are intended to work together to reduce the visibility of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
  • This rosehip oil is available in a glass bottle with an included dropper to dispense the oil. Trilogy also sells a rosehip oil in a rollerball version, if you prefer that method of application.
  • This rosehip seed oil from Trilogy is certified organic, and is made in New Zealand.
  • Trilogy Rosehip Oil uis availble in 2 sizes; 20mL and 45mL. A 20mL bottle of Trilogy Rosehip Oil costs $25.95, while a 45mL bottle costs $42.95.

Here’s what reviewers thought

The majority of reviewers appreciated this rosehip oil, and bought it multiple times. Above all, they liked the fact that the oil improved the appearance of their skin, in particular lines and scars. Reviewers also cited the hydrating formula as a plus point, as it kept skin soft overnight and into the next morning.

Those who gave less favourable reviews about this oil reported that it didn’t absorb into their skin easily. Using it also made no visible improvement on these reviewers’ marks and lines. Some reviewers experienced skin sensitivity or allergic reactions to the product, such as redness and irritation.

CategorySerums & Oils