Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

Hyped up

I've purchased this product from Chemist warehouse after reading all the reviews about how great this oil is only to find that it really isn't anything special. It's def on the greasy side find it hard to absorb. It says minimize scars. I've almost used 3/4 of the bottle and the scar does not look any different. Not want I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.90.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Hill

HillAU

I don’t like it

The oil is hardly obsorbed even I apply only few drops. And it caused breakout after several days using it. It’s maybe too greasy for me. I personally won’t be buying this again.

Lala

LalaMelbourne

Every time I try it my skin looks better

I am 30 and I haven't taken a good care of my skin so far, I am starting to see wrinkles under my eyes and deep dark circles. I am trying different produducts and everytime I put this oil before going to sleep my skin really looks better in the morning. My skin absorbs it vey well, the only problem is the smell, I don't use it everyday as my partner doesn't like the smell, I personally don't mind but we sleep together...

Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Absolutely Love It

This product is amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenateated. I Love it and will be recommending to all my friends and family. I have noticed the improvement to my skin all together.

Stella A.

Stella A.Sydney

Great quality rosehip

I wasted money on other (cheaper) brands that had rancid smelling oils and have come back to Trilogy RHO. You get what you pay for. I think I have probably bought 15+ bottles. I try to buy it when it’s on special. I believe it has helped with my acne scars and dermatitis. I apply it after showering/washing my face.

Diesel

DieselPerth

Not a pleasant smell

I have used this product for over 6 months, I don’t know why but it starts to smell like vege oil.
I’m not sure what’s the cause. I did pour some to a smaller bottle for traveling. And pour it back to the bigger bottle on return.

My skin was dry and being over 40 i needed something to help moisturise it, I don’t think it has done much to improve.
I’m now using another product which worked really well.

Life savor !!

Since being pregnant my face just isn't the same going though all these hormone changes and different trimesters. My skin went from dry and flaky to oily and pimply

Love love this product

I had a very deep chemical peel earlier in this year and couldn't use the products I used to before peel so I started using this before bed in love my skin is fantastic and I love it's great for sensitive skin like mine can't live without really

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Good when I use it

Bought this as recommended by the famous Dr Oz ie rosehip oil (and the dermatologist he had on) to assist with wrinkles. I have always had combination skin, now in my early 50s. Have a significant line from side of nose to the corner of my mouth on one side and it is noticeably reduced when I use it. Dab it on directly from the tip under eyes, on forehead and near that lip region. Don't find it altogether comfortable, feels heavy, and sticky. Possibly put too much on.

CH Girl

CH GirlSydney, NSW

My Winter Survival

Best for dry and combination skins, I used it last winter. Apply all over the face including the area around the eyes ... What I also like about it is the cute affirmation : "I like your face and I don't mind your body either" :)

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Great face skin moisturiser

I’m using this for about a month now to moisturise my skin and it feels and looks good. It has cleared up and improved my sensitive skin. I usually use 3 drops of this product to my face in the morning and before I sleep at night and has great results when you wake up in the morning, my skin is really soft and moisturise. It helped reduced marks on the face, and it moisturized quite nicely. My skin feels smooth and reduces lines around eyes. I will try to buy a bigger bottle next time.

Fairygirl

FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing for dry skin

I have very dry skin, so I've used rosehip oil on and off for many years. I don't notice any anti-wrinkle effects, but it provides my skin with fantastic hydration. If I apply rosehip oil on my face at night, my skin is still soft the next morning.

I've used many products from Trilogy, and I know that their quality is excellent, so I trust that their rosehip oil is of a high standard. The scent of rosehip oil is a bit unusual for some people: it has an earthy tea-like scent.

If your rosehip oil has a fishy odour, it might be rancid due to not being stored properly. For this reason, do not store your rosehip oil in a hot room.
Hydrating for very dry skin

Love Rosehip

I use Trilogy Rosehip every night before I go to bed, helps the skin to renew it's self while you sleep. Always apply it on a damp skin. I buy mine online and I have found a great site called onefloor.com.au. I have found that all the Trilogy range is great :)

ideal for getting that fresh glow

It's amazing the results you get from just a tiny little amount this product can offer. I'm in my early 20's and I have dehydrated skin with oily t-zone. After several weeks of using , I noticed the skin feeling fresh and the skin appearance seems rejuvenated . When my face looks fired, I just put some on and it instantly feels and looks incredible. I also mix a tiny amount to my foundation, I find that it allows the foundation to glide on and blend in better. I don't have problems with wrinkles but I used on it a small scar on my wrist and it seems like it's helping. It smells very off putting though but it goes away pretty quick.
affordable, easy applicator, organic, results delivered, availability,
smells funky,

ajones

ajonesPerth

Amazing product - An absolute beauty essesntial!

gadget101Cecilia

gadget101CeciliaAU

Wonderful

I love love love this product this oil really is so far the best i have ever tried! and i have tried many...
it has helped me with scars, blemishes, wrinkles, spots, dried skin and uneven skin tone... not just face but all over body will definitely buy it again!!
Smell is lovely

delta56

delta56NSW, 2430

A Miracle in a Bottle!

After surgery,I was left with scarring.I tried Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil,and found that the scarring was visibly reduced.Another benefit was achieved by using on face with outstanding results.As you only need a couple of drops,this has to be the best value beauty product available.Mix with sorbolene for extra value.Beauty box essential.
Not oily.

Treenie

TreenieGoulburn Valley, VIC

The perfect skincare product

This is my 'go-to' product and i would be lost without it. I have very sensitive skin and have tried many many different products over the years, but i always end up coming back to this. I now use it everyday both morning and night, over my regular moisturiser. It makes an excellent primer for under makeup too. I find it leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and silky, and never irritates. It has saved my skin many times, and i use it also on my neck, decolletage and sometimes hands for an extra pick me up. Works better than any serum, and i love the fact its not a chemical cocktail - all natural ingredients that are very effective. Love it!
Great for all skin types, good multi-task product, all natural
wish it came in a bigger bottle!

missSydney

missSydneySydney

Simple, yet effective

Monau

MonauSYDNEY

Great Product

I have been using this for about a month it goes on smooth only need a couple of drops then your normal facial cream.
I have also used sukin brand but find the trilogy better so far also use less of the trilogy one.
My skin is a lot smoother and radiant.
Great value makes your skin soft

REALITY

I have been using this product everyday before bed for the last 4 weeks, on my face, and i have noticebaly found my face to be alot softer, i have very sensitive skin and found it does not irrate my skin at all. Highly recommend.

See all Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil reviews