Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
June

JunePerth, WA

Great texture for me

I have been using this oil many months already its on second bottles for me !
People here on their reviews say its got greasy texture but I find it after using it everyday it has a great texture and spread it well on my skin .
And moisturise until next morning .
Also I have a mole like 5c size on my cheek i feel like it is getting fade! I love this oil and I love this brand .

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Get it right

Get it rightWestern Australia

Really nice feel

I didn't like this at first because it smells like fish oil and I though this is just 99.9% fish oil so I tried another brand Sukin but that one is too watery and bright orange. I went back and tried the Trilogy one again and now I like it. Under moisturiser at night or sunscreen during the day it makes my skin feel hydrated. Not sure if it is making a difference with wrinkles but it can't hurt. I think it is overpriced though.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$18.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeDry Skin
April Nguyen

April NguyenNSW, 2065

Good for blemishing skin and overall skin nourishment

Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Dry skin savior

I only started using Rosehip oil very recently for the past few days now after reading many reviews about the product. I'm in my mid 30s and requires the usual skin therapy that most woman do. I must say that from first time use I am very happy with the outcome of this product, I usually use it at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin is silky soft and smooth and glowing. Can already see some improvements on my skin.

So far I highly recommend this product and if it continues to be great as it does till the very last drop of the bottle then I will definitely be ordering more.

MarySydney

Great daily moisturiser - also good for scars, wrinkles, blemishes and dry skin

Stephanie R

Stephanie RMelbourne

Lovely product

I really like this product. Rosehip oil is so good and healing for the skin and Trilogy always seem to have amazing skincare products. This soaks into the skin really well and you only need a very small amount. I think it's a great over all product for the price.

Stephanie R
LaseMedics.com.au
- All posts are my own advice, please always seek professional advice

Ivy

IvySydney

Great for softening skin

This rosehip oil is golden in colour and has a very lighy earthy scent that some notice and others don't. You only need to massage in a few small drops while your skin is clean and damp. This is one of the most hydrating/moisturising rosehip oils I have used, though its not the most healing one for my skin. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone with combination, normal, dehydrated, dry or 'mature' skin.
Moisturising, organic, gives you a nice glow, softens skin

See all Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil reviews

Rajbaxha M.

Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel

felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol

Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

CategorySerums & Oils