Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Trilogy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Can reduce the appearance of scars

• Hydrating formula

Cons

• Can cause skin sensitivity

4.2
    Lala
    LalaMelbourne

Every time I try it my skin looks better

I am 30 and I haven't taken a good care of my skin so far, I am starting to see wrinkles under my eyes and deep dark circles. I am trying different produducts and everytime I put this oil before going to sleep my skin really looks better in the morning. My skin absorbs it vey well, the only problem is the smell, I don't use it everyday as my partner doesn't like the smell, I personally don't mind but we sleep together...

Absolutely Love It

This product is amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenateated. I Love it and will be recommending to all my friends and family. I have noticed the improvement to my skin all together.

Stella A.
    Stella A.Sydney

Great quality rosehip

I wasted money on other (cheaper) brands that had rancid smelling oils and have come back to Trilogy RHO. You get what you pay for. I think I have probably bought 15+ bottles. I try to buy it when it’s on special. I believe it has helped with my acne scars and dermatitis. I apply it after showering/washing my face.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Life savor !!

Since being pregnant my face just isn't the same going though all these hormone changes and different trimesters. My skin went from dry and flaky to oily and pimply

Love love this product

I had a very deep chemical peel earlier in this year and couldn't use the products I used to before peel so I started using this before bed in love my skin is fantastic and I love it's great for sensitive skin like mine can't live without really

Sandra5
    Sandra5South East Queensland, QLD

Good when I use it

Bought this as recommended by the famous Dr Oz ie rosehip oil (and the dermatologist he had on) to assist with wrinkles. I have always had combination skin, now in my early 50s. Have a significant line from side of nose to the corner of my mouth on one side and it is noticeably reduced when I use it. Dab it on directly from the tip under eyes, on forehead and near that lip region. Don't find it altogether comfortable, feels heavy, and sticky. Possibly put too much on.

CH Girl
    CH GirlSydney, NSW

My Winter Survival

Best for dry and combination skins, I used it last winter. Apply all over the face including the area around the eyes ... What I also like about it is the cute affirmation : "I like your face and I don't mind your body either" :)

roxxane15
    roxxane15Gosford

Great face skin moisturiser

I’m using this for about a month now to moisturise my skin and it feels and looks good. It has cleared up and improved my sensitive skin. I usually use 3 drops of this product to my face in the morning and before I sleep at night and has great results when you wake up in the morning, my skin is really soft and moisturise. It helped reduced marks on the face, and it moisturized quite nicely. My skin feels smooth and reduces lines around eyes. I will try to buy a bigger bottle next time.

Fairygirl
    FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing for dry skin

I have very dry skin, so I've used rosehip oil on and off for many years. I don't notice any anti-wrinkle effects, but it provides my skin with fantastic hydration. If I apply rosehip oil on my face at night, my skin is still soft the next morning.

I've used many products from Trilogy, and I know that their quality is excellent, so I trust that their rosehip oil is of a high standard. The scent of rosehip oil is a bit unusual for some people: it has an earthy tea-like scent.

If your rosehip oil has a fishy odour, it might be rancid due to not being stored properly. For this reason, do not store your rosehip oil in a hot room.
    Hydrating for very dry skin

Love Rosehip

I use Trilogy Rosehip every night before I go to bed, helps the skin to renew it's self while you sleep. Always apply it on a damp skin. I buy mine online and I have found a great site called onefloor.com.au. I have found that all the Trilogy range is great :)

ideal for getting that fresh glow

It's amazing the results you get from just a tiny little amount this product can offer. I'm in my early 20's and I have dehydrated skin with oily t-zone. After several weeks of using , I noticed the skin feeling fresh and the skin appearance seems rejuvenated . When my face looks fired, I just put some on and it instantly feels and looks incredible. I also mix a tiny amount to my foundation, I find that it allows the foundation to glide on and blend in better. I don't have problems with wrinkles but I used on it a small scar on my wrist and it seems like it's helping. It smells very off putting though but it goes away pretty quick.
    affordable, easy applicator, organic, results delivered, availability,
    smells funky,

ajones
    ajonesPerth

Amazing product - An absolute beauty essesntial!

gadget101Cecilia
    gadget101CeciliaAU

Wonderful

I love love love this product this oil really is so far the best i have ever tried! and i have tried many...
    it has helped me with scars, blemishes, wrinkles, spots, dried skin and uneven skin tone... not just face but all over body will definitely buy it again!!
    Smell is lovely

delta56
    delta56NSW, 2430

A Miracle in a Bottle!

After surgery,I was left with scarring.I tried Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil,and found that the scarring was visibly reduced.Another benefit was achieved by using on face with outstanding results.As you only need a couple of drops,this has to be the best value beauty product available.Mix with sorbolene for extra value.Beauty box essential.
    Not oily.

Treenie
    TreenieGoulburn Valley, VIC

The perfect skincare product

This is my 'go-to' product and i would be lost without it. I have very sensitive skin and have tried many many different products over the years, but i always end up coming back to this. I now use it everyday both morning and night, over my regular moisturiser. It makes an excellent primer for under makeup too. I find it leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and silky, and never irritates. It has saved my skin many times, and i use it also on my neck, decolletage and sometimes hands for an extra pick me up. Works better than any serum, and i love the fact its not a chemical cocktail - all natural ingredients that are very effective. Love it!
    Great for all skin types, good multi-task product, all natural
    wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Rajbaxha M.
    Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel
    felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol
    Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

Features

• Contains a minimum of 80% essential fatty acids (Omegas 3 & 6) as well as fatty acid content (Omega 9), which are intended to work together to reduce the visibility of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
    • This rosehip oil is available in a glass bottle with an included dropper to dispense the oil. Trilogy also sells a rosehip oil in a rollerball version, if you prefer that method of application.
    • This rosehip seed oil from Trilogy is certified organic, and is made in New Zealand.
    • Trilogy Rosehip Oil uis availble in 2 sizes; 20mL and 45mL. A 20mL bottle of Trilogy Rosehip Oil costs $25.95, while a 45mL bottle costs $42.95.

Here’s what reviewers thought

The majority of reviewers appreciated this rosehip oil, and bought it multiple times. Above all, they liked the fact that the oil improved the appearance of their skin, in particular lines and scars. Reviewers also cited the hydrating formula as a plus point, as it kept skin soft overnight and into the next morning.

Those who gave less favourable reviews about this oil reported that it didn’t absorb into their skin easily. Using it also made no visible improvement on these reviewers’ marks and lines. Some reviewers experienced skin sensitivity or allergic reactions to the product, such as redness and irritation.

CategorySerums & Oils