Tripadeal

Tripadeal Questions & Answers

216 questions from our users

What to wear in China in September
I think it will still be quite hot. Summer clothes and a jacket to put on at nigjt.

What sort of clothing do you need to take to China in September

Looking at doing the 13 day nepal adventure trek has anyone done this? what sort of fitness is required? What did you think of it?
Me too. Good question. Any answers??

If the tipping in China is $12AUD a day and China don't accept our coins how do we pay ?
Yes I think it’s designed that way so you end up paying either $15 a day or $25 for 2 days but it’s impossible to pay that amount exactly in Australian $ You can pay $10 AUST dollars and then pay 20 yuan which is closer to the amountThanks Peter :)Do you know how much a day it is if you pay the compulsory gratuities all in RMB?

Has anyone done the trip a deal 12 day Beauty of Japan tour? If so what did you think?

Has anyone done the Peru and Galapagos tour with or without the Equador extension. Comments please. Thanks

We have still not received an answer to our query about Mexico. Would appreciate is someone who had done, responds to our question.

Has anyone done the 25 day Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan tour? We are interested to hear your comments about this tour. Also, as Australians do we need a Yellow Fever Vaccination? Thank you, in anticipation of your answer!

Anyone going on the 2 for 1 Canada deal in August? We know we have to wait 6 weeks out before we get our travel documentation, but are wondering if anyone has booked their shore excursions yet? If so, did you go directly with a local Alaskan company or through Celebrity? We really want to do the dog sled on the glacier and don't want to miss out by leaving it too late to book. If anyone has done the Canada/Alaska trip and has any pointers on what to do and see, much appreciated.

TripADeal has not given me enough information to submit a Chinese visa application. I am missing a receipt stating how much I paid therefore itinerary could have been down loaded from any travel web sit. And secondly, the flight details have been issued in my travelling companions name only. Hence I do not have an sticker number. These 2 gaps have prevented me from submitting my visa application. Is this how TripADeal makes money - by not providing a traveller with adequate information so I can not get a visa and therefore would have to forfeit the trip.
We had no issues - all the documentation was provided 6 weeks before the trip as stated , We didn't have to provide a receipt stating how much we paid? That wasn't required to fill out the visa online and then download? The itinerary provided was sufficient to complete the form? From memory, we had to advise who was sponsoring us and we just put down Trip-a-deal. You are provided with all the names and addresses of the hotels where you are staying in China as well. Did you follow the directions to downloading the visa application? What sticker number? You should have your e-tickets for your flights in your name and your travelling companions? I downloaded the Chinese Visa Forms, had VisaDirect come and collect from work along with our passports, and they were returned within a week (costs extra but saved the hassle of going into the embassy) If you having issues completing the form, then you might be best to go to the embassy -did you get the documentation with all the links, all the information needed is there to complete the application? We travelled in October 2018, so unless the visa application form has changed, I'm not sure why you would need a receipt? Hope you sort it out - we could not fault our trip or Trip-a-deal. Give them a ring, if they are busy they definitely ring you back within the allotted time.Chinese Visa was rejected on 2 grounds at the Visa counter. 1st part I do not have proof of purchase of the trip. An itenary could have been down loaded from any travel site. The visa form has not changed but they demanded proof of purchase before they would accept the visa application. 2nd part I need my E-ticket number for the flights. Current I do not have a flight manifesto with my name on it. Once again the Chinese Visa was rejected on this ground as well TripADeal is not assisting so what do I do next?

any reviews on turkey trip?
juanito perera

We are thinking of taking the Tripadeal 'Best of Mexico. We would like to hear from anyone who took part in this trip in 2018. We are concerned with the number of complaints about 'Customer Service'. Is this so? Does this Company respond to questions after bookings are made? So interested to hear from someone. Thank you.
Y think their customer service is quite poor and would hesitate to use them again

What are the airlines that tripadeal use like ie china south and china airlines.
Just came back from 10 day Japan tour , flew with China Southern over and back via Guangzhou , would not hesitate to fly with them again , very good airline.

Has anyone done the Nepal India Bhutan 16 day tour. 53 yo woman traveling alone

Hi there We are off to China in May 19. Just wanted to know about the ‘extra tours’ how much do they cost on average and how do you pay for them ? Not sure if this is something you book before hand or whilst on the tour ? Ok thanks !
Sammy E.. We didn't use Trip A Deal for our trip to China. With our Italy trip, we booked some extra tours before we left home and booked some more on the trip.Id like to know also

What vaccinations are recommended for a 12 day China trip please?
I'm confused as well. It says in our tripadeal paper work it's recommended but when I googled it, it said Australia doesn't have Yellow Fever so we won't need a certificate ????I'm going in June and have just had mine. A booster with polio plus one for Hep A. I will also be getting my flu vaccine next month. I hope that this helps

Has anyone done a trip to Jordan and Israel? Is single entry visa OK for Jordan? (trip stars from Jordan, goes to Israel and depart from Jordan) Can this visa can be obtained in on arrival in Amman? is passport photo needed? Is visa requires to be payed for in local currency? I assume that denture tax from Israel is to be paid $67 in US dollars?

Has anyone done a russian river cruise with Tripadeal?

Have booked the 2 for 1 deal tour of China. I note there are a lot of optional tours available . Do you tip the guides for these extra tours and if so how much? Thanks
don't tip until the end off the tour , wait and see if they actually deserve a tip ,sometimes they do notI agree with Fiona on tipping guides. On our recent trip to Italy and the Mediterranean, the tips for the guides were included in our costs. If and when you book additional tours, do it from home and inquire about the tipping through Trip A Deal. Enjoy your trip to China.

Get an answer from our members and Tripadeal representatives

Similar listings