Tripadeal Questions & Answers

312 questions from our users

Kevyna G.

Kevyna G.asked

How many in the Egyptian tour in November?

robbyt

robbytasked

The Borneo trip includes snorkelling on Manukan Island. I know numbers on this island are limited. I want to know if anyone doing the tripadeal trip has ever missed out on this snorkelling opportunity because of the limitations on numbers.

Ses
Ses

Sorry I never been there so can not help

Nicky

Nickyasked

Looking at Cyprus Malta trip.... when it says group max 20..... do you a) split into smaller groups for tours, activities etc and.. b) are there ever more than 1 group of up to 20 at the same place?

qantas

Dont believe small groups of 20...
There was at least 50 on our india tour (small group of 20)...got divided into 2 very packed buses.
Just booked a vietnam tour of 16 ...but turns out its lots of groups if 16 on same tour !!

Joybelle

Joybelleasked

We leave this Thursday for China japan trip . We have an extra night at end due to airline , will we get free breakfast and transfers to airport ?

Debbie

Debbieasked

Leaving next Friday for 15 day tour of India. Any tips for the type of clothes and anything else to pack?

Hi debbie .
India is amazing yiu will love it.
I took a dress for everyday as its very hot ... buy 3B ACTION CREAM from chemist if you are worried about chaffing...works like a dream .
Also wears thongs or birkenstocks...slip on shoes only as you are forever having to take your shoes off for temple visits ect.
its extremely dirty and dusty so each night you can wash them in the shower.
Take a sarong for a headscarf and a hat and umbrella for head ./sun ...A nail brush to scrubb yr feet is a must with a cake of your own soap.
Make sure you have an international adaptor for electronic devices...wifi is poor but you will need it for photos .
Dont take cards as a source of money ...no one takes them and its impossible to find a handy teller...take Australian cash ...small denominations and the bus driver will change usually.
Bring an.open min d and a kind heart...this place is life changing .
Xx

Wollongong family

Wollongong familyasked

Leaving next week on the two for one TripADeal tour to China. How long do you have to explore The Great Wall? How early do the days start? Do the hotels have bars/restaurants? On the last day the itinerary says after breakfast transfer to airport, our flight is in the evening, do we hangout at the airport all day?
Thanks in advance

qantas

The Great Wall is over 21000km long.Depending on what section you go to will depend on what you see.
It is in stations and can sometimes be a very steep climb .
Its very commercial now ...lots tourist shops ect ..but amazing to see.
Most time will be spent getting group photos ect but you will have enough time to see what you came for...good luck .
Ps go to the toilet at every opportunity...there arent many !

Wollongong family

Wollongong familyasked

Leaving next week for the two for one China tour. I would like to know how much time you have at The Great Wall and how early the days start please?

Sue F.

Sue F.asked

Comments on the Tripadeal 25 days 9 countries Balkans Trip please. We are considering doing this one and would like some feedback.

Rex A.
Rex A.

I know nothing of this trip , my comments related to my interactions with a Tripadeal rep. Our guide and driver on our trip have been excellent , so credit to Tripadeal for choosing well. There have been hiccups which can be avoided if Tripadeal are willing to listen to constructive criticism. Enjoy!!

Sue H.asked

Why did tripadeal abandon our group in China? Leaving us alone in Beijing airport.

Tom and Kathy
Tom and Kathy

That sucks Sue. Have you emailed TripADeal to ask them why? Also have you left them a review?

Mary-Regina Z.
Mary-Regina Z.

I have no answer and would be furious myself. We’ve never experienced this so I can only say our experiences of TripADeal were good.

Sue H.

I would leave a review but some of our group are going further with this so I don't want to mess with that. We had insurance cover and have just settled on that.
I know tripadeal are not helping them at all.

Norma

Normaasked

Where are the comments on the Silk Road tour on the 7th September 2019?

Denyse Jones
Denyse Jones

sorry Norma. I haven't taken that tour. a wonderful company to consider is a Perth-based company - TTHE TRAVEL DIRECTORS. I have been on tours with them to South America and also The Trans-Mongolian Railway. they are more expensive than Tripadeal but really worth it. Lots of adventures, fabulous tour guides, food, accommodation - everything. Tripadeal is cheaper but there are no hidden or extra costs with Travel Directors.

Hello Norma,
If you are unable to find any relevant information on the tour you are interested in here, you may like to have a look at another review site FEEFO. An alternative to that, if you use Facebook you may like to join "TripADeal Travel Buddies", a community of our past present and future travellers sharing reviews, handy hints and travel tips. Hope this helps.

Pipasked

How will I know my colour group for a trip a deal

Michelle D
Michelle D

We didn't until we got to airport, but apparently it was in itinerary.
Was easy for us as there were only two groups ours and terracotta Warriors group! Tour leaders are very efficient.

aussie01
aussie01

Hi Pip, our group color was stated on page 11 of the final documentation we received by email about a month before our trip, stating 'The coach label for your tour group is Red'. On arrival to the airport 2 guides were awaiting us holding Trip-a -Deal flags and signs showing bus colors. You won't miss them.

Pip

I shall check the itinerary.

Anne P.

Anne P.asked

Are there any reviews or the Best of Indochina tour?

Hello Anne P.

You could head over to Product Review or FEEFO and have a look for reviews on the tour you are interested in. Alternatively, you could also join "TripADeal Travel Buddies" on Facebook and ask our Travel community for feedback. If you have any specific questions regarding the advertised package you can also give one of the team here a call on 135 777.

Jasmine M.

Jasmine M.asked

i am getting too scared to book my India trip now

Hello Jasmine,

Please feel free to join our Facebook TripADeal Travel Buddies page, should you wish to discuss our India tours with fellow travellers.
Our Travel Buddies page is a community of our yet to travel travellers, those thinking about travelling and those who have returned.
Alternatively, if you have questions that one of the team here at TripASDeal can assist you with please feel free to contact us on 135777.

Barry Lasked

Considering your Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan tour for $4,999 but do you have any reviews from people who have completed this tour?

Rhonda
Rhonda

We are also considering this tour Barry. I hope someone posts a review soon.

Barry L

Yes, it can be risky being the first one. Hopefully we will get some feedback soon.

Hello Barry and Rhonda,

If you are unable to locate a review for the particular tour you are interested in here on Product Review, you might like to also take a look at the FEEFO website review pages.
In addition to that, we do have a Facebook group called TripADeal Travel Buddies. This group is a community of our travellers, both those yet to travel and those who have returned. You might like to ask the group.
Hope this helps and we would love to have you join us!!!

Denise C

Denise Casked

Has anyone done a trip with Tripadeal to Egypt?

Charlie
Charlie

No sorry Denise I have not been to Egypt

Sylvia
Sylvia

Organise with Flight Centre. Do not trust TripAdeal

Anna W.

Anna W.asked

How do I get a contact for my tour in lima today? I rang numerous times yesterday only connecting once. She told me she would get back to me but nothing. My emails have not been answered. Our flight was cancelled and we missed our connection. If today's flight also goes wrong we don't know what to do because the tour moves to cusco. This has had me awake all night . Please get back to me.

The Wishes
The Wishes

Email: reservations@tripadeal.com.au

Phone: 1300 00 8747

Good luck.

Jo-Anne P.

Jo-Anne P.asked

We are doing the 2 4 1 Italy then cruise Greece in November. Any reviews or recommendations for Day trips???

Margaret C.

Margaret C.asked

Do you book return air fares to cairns from Melbourne Tullamarine no accommodation needed have relatives there

Hello Margaret,
We would suggest that you contact one of the team here at TripADeal on 13577 (9 am - 7 pm Weekdays / 9 am - 6 pm Weekends) that way we can assist you with all of your inquiries.
We would suggest that we could get one of the team to contact you but hesitate to ask you to provide personal contact details on a public forum.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Helen M

Helen Masked

Has anyone done the Grand Balkans tour?

shirley f.

shirley f.asked

Borneo reviews

Get an answer from our members and Tripadeal representatives