Tripadeal

• Trip Completed Yes · No (439)
  • Ease of Booking

Scott A

Scott ASydney, NSW

Refund

My wife and I had accepted a credit originally then a few months ago we were offered a best endeavours refund. I received an email with an offer which we accepted less $200 admin. costs. Very happy with the outcome. Thanks Trip A Deal.

Heather Howlett

Heather Howlett Mid North Coast, NSW

Refund paid

I booked a European holiday with Tripadeal for November 2020. Obviously it could not go ahead. I found them easy to contact if I left my phone number they would always return my call. I received a full refund just minus the administration cost in to my bank account 2 days ago. Yes it took a while but due to the pandemic I'm sure they are very busy. I am a very happy customer and will use them again

Credit

TAD we have all seen the reviews that have been posted over the last 12 months with COVID let me say Thank You I have just received my full credit from you regarding my India trip which was to take place last November keep doing what your doing we will rebook ASAP
Susan Andre

Juanito & Maria PERERA

Juanito & Maria PERERASydney, NSW

We Support Tripadeal

Denise H.

Denise H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positive feedback

Just received a refund on my Scandinavia trip. Thank you so much for your efforts! This would have been my 3rd Tripadeal holiday - hopefully there will be more to come! Would not hesitate to book with you again.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Ellen

EllenSydney, NSW

We have just received our refund on our trip for November 2020.
The staff I dealt with were pleasant & professional & kept me informed each step of the process.
We had travelled with Trip a Deal on a China trip & felt confident that a refund would be received though it would take some time - in fact for us only 3 months!
I congratulate the staff on their efforts during such a difficult time & we will definitely travel with Trip a Deal at some stage in the future.

Greg. Pullen

Greg. PullenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We are owed a refund as well!

My wife and I, together with my brother and his wife booked a trip and paid upfront for a cruise to Japan and China in April/May last year. Because of Covid-19 the trip was cancelled,

We have sought a refund, and the latest we heard was in October last year when TripADeal emailed they were going to check with their "sub-contractors" and would get back us with an offer prior to Christmas. Needless to say we have heard nothing.

Someone mentioned on the Neil Mitchell radio program last week they had luck going through the ACCC. Anyone had any success following this path?

Greg. Pullen, Carlton.

Booking TypeCruise
Aileen E.

Aileen E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really dodgy company

Really dodgy company that hang onto your money at any cost and keep providing a multitude of excuses for not getting back to you. I had to ring them every day to get a travel credit for a trip cancelled due to COVID as they were going to deem me in breach of the travel agreement if the issue was not resolved before the travel date.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Gill n Dave

Gill n DaveVictoria

Thank you Tripadeal for your efforts in such uncertain times.

We have just received our refund on a trip booked for last March. We thank all your staff for keeping in touch with us, letting us know what was going on and the efforts you made to recover the funds. We shall definitely be booking another holiday with Tripadeal after this positive interaction. Thanks to all your staff and management. Gill n Dave

Kenny

KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Company And Customer Service Ever

Heather S.Perth, WA

TripaDeal refund

How odd that someone would say how wonderful it is that TripaDeal refunded them the sum of 99% of their costs for a trip to Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. I got a refund and it was 10% less than that. How can that be? It seems that there are different deals for different people, but the basis for that is not obvious. Who was the recipient of the $600 that I did not get back? I can only guess, but it is clear to me that I should not trust this company with my money again.

Cheryl

CherylNew South Wales

Unusual times - Polite Persistence

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame there isnt a minus star rating!!!

Refunds

Tripadeal have consistently mislead me regards refund for air fare component of tour booked and paid for in January 2019. Airline website states refund can be issued if applied for. Finally TAD have supposedly applied, ho hum. One email from manager states credit can be used by anyone not necessarily original purchaser. My question, why can't ALL monies be refunded, credit held until tour advertised again. Mind you, think it will be long time before anyone wants to go to Argentina and Brazil. I am in the high risk age bracket and nearly too old to travel overseas as unable to get insurance. aaahhh!!!! Not a good company to deal with although can't blame staff, they need to keep their jobs.

Christine E.
Christine E.
Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company. Buyer beware

Tripadeal will do everything to keep your money because they use it to make investments. Suppliers have not been paid. Avoid avoid avoid. Use a proper travel agent who you can eye-ball when things get impacted by Covid.

D Morgan

D MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trip A Deal Refund Thank You So Much

Trip A Deal have just refunded approx 99% of a trip we had paid for to Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia from Australia that couldn't be taken in May 2020 due to Covid Pandemic. We are very grateful for this and will definitely organise another tour with them when the World safely opens up again. My take on this is that you CAN trust them with your money. They are based in Australia and I hope all goes well for this company in the future.

billnjee

billnjeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company to deal with

Like everyone our trip was cancelled. Tripadeal offered us two options regarding the money.
Naturally it took a while as they had so many people to deal with, but the impressive thing was that they emailed us from time to time, so we knew we had not been forgotten. This communication made all the difference.
Eventually everything turned out perfectly. THANK YOU TRIPADEAL.

Lorna

Lorna

I will definitely deal with TripADeal Again.

I have great respect for the TripADeal Team with special thanks to Daina A. Our November 2020 trip to the Mediterannean, Italy, France and Spain, was cancelled due to covid. I opted for a refund, as we could not foresee ourselves travelling overseas in the near future without the successful vaccine. I received my refund today - less admin fee, which was a miniscule amount for all the legwork that the team have done in booking hotels, flights, tours etc and then cancelling all of them. So, please, respect the team - they did and still do a wonderful job and it is not their fault that there is covid. Please be patient and be nice - I was.

Terry Gainey

Terry GaineySydney, NSW

Amadeus river cruise cancelled. No refund.

Marl

MarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trip 3090 the 50 day world tour Tripacon

Tripadeal tour 3090 the 50 day world tour took 8 months to get a refund after many emails and phone calls and finally going to NCAT m.Should have gone to NCAT they are the best great support snd ordered TAD to pay.Would never use this company again.