Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 2 of 12)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (237)
  • Ease of Booking

Brendan

BrendanIllawarra, NSW

Dishonest Dealings with Trip A Deal

U2pies

U2piesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Joining the queue of disappointed customers.

Like many reviewers we were offered (actually forced) into accepting a credit for our trip which was ruined by COVID.
This would be acceptable but as my husband and I both work in schools and can only travel in school holidays it is pretty much impossible to use our voucher. We are also reluctant to spend any more money as living in Tasmania we cannot freely travel to and fro at the moment and we are worried we will lose more money. We are fortunate that unlike many of the reviews, we have not lost a great deal of money. However I still believe TripADeal should be offering more affordable travel within the states of Australia so that credit vouchers can be used.

Seamus

SeamusSouth East Queensland, QLD

TripACon

Tripadeal rip-off

This company will not refund cancelled trips. This company changed its terms and condition info mid Covid. This is not allowed but done. We all booked on their old terms and conditions. They changed all the verbiage to suit them.
We should be covered by the old terms and conditions.
This company is discusting

TripADealTripADeal

Don’t part with your money.

I have had ongoing discussions with trip a deal, but even though I have pointed out that we meet the hardship guidelines for a refund they will not refund our money. Two members have lost their job and one has a compromised immune system. Still no compassion or decency shown in refunding for our once in a lifetime holiday that couldn’t go ahead.

ReviewedhonestlyMurray Region, NSW

STOP. Put your credit card away. Read all reviews first and believe what's going on and how TripaDeal operates.

Reviewedhonestly

See you at our hearing!!!

Why can't you offer a refund Tripadeal!

NO REFUND!!!

Booked a tour to Vietnam for my daughter and I for next month to celebrate her completing Year 12 with TAD. Cost $3600! Im a single Mum, now left in debt paying off ZipMoney due to not recieving refund, which I was told Vietnam Airlines are holding ? I have been informed by Airlines flights are being refunded scams! Please we all need to leave bad feedback and bring TAD down! Its not our fault we cannot travel due to Covid and unknown when OS travel will open up. I have now lodged a claim with VCAT and awaiting appeal date. I WILL NEVER book with TAD again!!!!!! Out of pocket and left struggling to make repayments and now interest thanks TAD you should be disgusted holding our money!!!!!

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor behaviour

We were due to depart Sydney 15 April '20 for Europe, but the trip was cancelled by tripadeal. A normal situation would have been that you receive a full refund. But with covid and all travel up in the air, we thought it would be helpful to agree to a credit note, imagining we would be rebooking soon anyway. Now it's nearly September and have realised we are probably going no where for a long time. We have asked tripadeal for a refund on our unused credit note valued at $8300. So far, no reply and waiting. Rae M.

Nsw deals?

Tina L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service - they’ll keep your money!!

Tina L.

What a Poor customer service reply!!

This proves that your companies customer services is POOR

Family Lyons

Family LyonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to deal with

Very frustrated with this company. Our European trip was cancelled due to Covid-19. Two of my three travelling companions will more than likely not be able to travel next year and beyond due to health issues. We requested a credit to be used to travel within Australia (this was after our refund request was denied). Told we can only use the credit for travel in Europe. All our emails and requests fell on deaf ears. TripADeal has a response for everything (that’s when they actually respond). So disappointed. Have never travelled overseas and thanks to this lot probably won’t anytime soon as I’m pretty sure I’m going to lose my money. Can’t believe they are still advertising trips.

Debra W.

Debra W.

Very dishonest company

Having booked and paid for an overseas tour that has been cancelled by Tripadeal (TAD), I would expect that the majority of funds would be refunded to me, as requested by me on several occasions. Especially so as the airline has cancelled and refunded flight costs to other passengers and because of the lead time between COVID-19 hitting and the date of the tour, meaning that other costs would not have been paid by TAD. Tripadeal has chosen to keep my hard earned money. It is a scandalous situation and extremely disappointing especially for my fellow traveller who lost their employment through COVID and makes losing the money even more sad. Would give a zero star rating if I could.

Booking TypeFlights and Tour
Balijo

BalijoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tripascam

Just so wrong

Refuses to pass on any refund when TAD have received refund from airline. They keep using the "we have a no refund policy" line which, in normal circumstances, is ok. 2020 is not normal circumstances. Normally non-refundable air tickets wouldn't have been refunded but the airline changed their policy due to the pandemic. One of the air tickets in question was just an air ticket not part of a bundled package and they are even refusing to refund that. We are only seeking a refund of the 5 x airfares which we know they have received back from the airline.

Booking TypeFlights and Tour

Sarah

SarahMurray Mallee, SA

Trip A Deal - No Refund

3 Trips booked, none will proceed - no refund

Andries T.

Thanks Trip A Deal Team, a response to the Case Numbers # 00063718 and # 00064164 will be an excellent start to showing some care....

Luke C.

Luke C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible and unethical company - DO NOT USE!!!

Booked a trip for just over $10,000 through Tripadeal last November.
Understandably, they cancelled my trip due to Covid-19. However, they have refused to offer any refund and have advised they won't be refunding my money because they book through different suppliers and are there for not responsible.
I have lost all the money I paid for the trip and have received nothing for it. Please do yourself a favor and steer clear of this unethical company!

Avoid at All Cost - or it will cost dearly

Natalie E.

Natalie E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have lost many future customers

We booked a trip. Covid strikes. They mislead us saying we can accept a voucher or nothing. So we accept, only to find out we should of been entitled to a refund if we wanted one. We go back and say we would like a refund due to those factors. Nope can’t help now. Looks like slater and Gordon class action it is!

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives