Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 2 of 2)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (25)
  • Ease of Booking
Ses

SesSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit scary

After reading how bad is Trip a deal to china and my trip is coming soon, oh my God a bit scary if I had known before booking I would never book this trip with this company. I have travel a lot with other company such as Cosmos, Trafalgar and Asian discovery but always very happy

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled my trip

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Sylvia

I did contact TripAdeal to advise them on what would be a better arrangement and they wouldn't consider it (see response to Anna "Beware of Tripadeal") They just want your money and hang on to it as long as possible.

Disappointment

Not able to take people with any type of disability. This therefore is very disappointing & limiting the ability of a large number of people. Know others who would like to partake in the travel offered but are not able to.

Booking Services

Find out how Tripadeal compares to other Booking Services

Inflexible, poor customer service

After the Easter Sunday terrorist attacks I did not want to proceed with an upcoming trip to Sri Lanka so contacted TripADeal to ask about a refund. I contacted them BEFORE they sent my confirmed itinerary and was willing to pay reasonable cancellation fees / compensate them for any actual losses but they would not refund even one cent. They told me I could cancel and claim on my insurance. Very poor advice given that most travel insurance does NOT cover cancellation due to terrorism.

Be aware if you book with these people that no flexibility will be shown once they have your money. Oh, and expect to call multiple times and be on hold for ages before you can actually speak to someone.

kaseyfox

kaseyfoxMelbourne

Soooo lucky the payment page ERRORed

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives