Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 2 of 2)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (35)
  • Ease of Booking
Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Really pleased with my result

Was seriously concerned I was going to lose it all, but the Tripadeal team have come through with a very reasonable offer for my husband and I. Look forward to travelling next year!

LAH

LAHNorthern Region, NSW

Still Have Faith

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
TripADealTripADeal

Thank you so much for the email last night regarding booked trips. You guys are legends and I am feeling very happy that you have given us such good options. Thank you so much. I have 3 trips booked with you this year. Highly recommended

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Jim Z.

Jim Z.Queensland

Fair enough

I get it, it’s complicated and travel is in a bad way...didn’t hear much at first but they were true to their word and through came the credit voucher. I thought I’d lost everything so I was pretty happy with the credit. It will be holiday time for us when all this blows over!

Booking TypeAccommodation
Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life throw's curveballs, its all how you handle it.

Booking TypeFlights and Tour
Leigh mills

Leigh millsGippsland, VIC

Credit note offered

My daughter and I due to leave for mexico on 30 April of course cancelled. Tripadeal have now offered credit less rebooking fee. Fair enough. Whilst we are shattered that we cannot do this trip together we at least can hope to one day use our credit and plan another holiday together. We were happy to book our holiday at the amazing Tripadeal price and I am sure that Tripadeal has suffered losses. People are dying, in the big scheme of things losing the cost of a rebooking fee is an acceptable outcome in my opinion. This would have been my third trip with Tripadeal.

LynD

LynDSouth East Queensland, QLD

China Credit Relief

We are very grateful to Trip a deal, for providing a full credit voucher, after our trip to China, was affected by the unexpected Choronavirus epidemic. Our travel insurance does not cover this event. Thanks for the bailout.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Hank. N

Hank. NHunter Region, NSW

Rebooked. Glad its over.

Thanks tripadeal. Yesterday after alot of back and forth I finally got my credit note and have rebooked for sri lanka in september. I was on hold for way too long, but am relieved it is all solved now. My wife and I are excited for our next holiday. Hopefully we can go to China next year.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Trip A Deal Voucher

There's been many posts regarding the recent Coronavirus shutdown of travel plans with Trip a Deal. We have just accepted a Trip a Deal voucher (for future use) to the full value of our 'China land tour and Royal Caribbean Cruise around Japan' that was booked from 11/3 - 28/3. I think the situation has been really stressful for Trip A Deal and I just wanted to say we're happy with the outcome. They have included the price of the cruise regardless of what Royal Caribbean do. Now we can look forward to an overseas trip without being super stressed. By the way, 1Cover told me that they would fully refunded me the travel insurance amount I paid back in June 2019.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Umbetto Tiene

Umbetto TieneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy right now.

John G

John GSydney, NSW

Cheap china tour

I booked one of the cheap china tours thru tripadeal and they havent told me if it I can get my money back as they’re dealing with all their partners. They have been sending me emails to keep me up to date. Just wanted to put this here for anyone who needs more info on the situation, check your inbox for more info.

Recommendation

Tripadeal was recommended to us by some friends who enjoyed the trip. We booked last July for travel this March 2020. It must be safety for human lives before profit.

TripADealTripADeal

No refunds for sick passenger

We had booked tour of India with Tripadeal for 10 days leaving on 22 Feb.but 2 weeks ago we found out that my wife. had to have a major back operation.
Tripadeal said that their policy does provide refunds and we should claim on travel insurance.
Surely given 2 month notice they could resell this trip.

How do we know if they have on sold this trip.

Can anyone help

Boyce1105

Boyce1105Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Be aware of having to pay full amount upfront

OwenJury

OwenJurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tripadeal

Due to unforeseen circumstances i have had to cancel my trip to Sri Lanka and the Maldives A bit of a shame but will rebook in 2020 and hope fully it will be as good as i hear it is.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives