Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 2 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (102)
  • Ease of Booking
martind57

martind57Mid North Coast, NSW

Great response at a very difficult time.

Initial booking was made after coronavirus was announced so travel insurance wouldn't cover the cancellation. Tripadeal was clear in its communication and asked for patience, which was totally understandable under the circumstances. Was given a full credit and rebooked the same Borneo trip for September with no additional cost. This tour has also been cancelled so just received another email offering a full credit of amount paid. A very difficult time for all travel companies and in my case they did as much or more than I could expect and delivered precisely what they promised with no extra charges. I'll be using my credit within Australia ASAP and am looking forward to touring overseas with Tripadeal next year.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
JessandJohn

JessandJohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Credit

Myself and my father were mean to be going to Japan in May and unfortunatley as like many had their trip cancelled. Initially we were offered a Peace of mind offer to rebook the trip by 2021. With this being unlikley we asked if we could use the credit for a NZ trip. The response from them was extremley efficient and we were able to use the credit for a NZ trip. I was so happy and thankful for their promprt replies to my email request. Thanks again

Drewmans

DrewmansSydney, NSW

Returning customer

We have a BIG credit to use up from our trip to Italy & The Med, we really love the domestic deals that are coming through. My husband and I have been looking at the Sunshine Coast trip and it has come at a great time as it will be my birthday. I just wanted to say that TAD rock and have been so helpful over the last few weeks. We have been on many TADtrips including China, and Borneo. It is a shame we can't go to Italy but maybe we can next year or the year after. We are hopeful!

Pete

PeteVictoria

Great and efficient customer service

My parents were booked to go to Sydney at the end of July, and although it was domestic travel they could still not travel due to corona virus as they live in Victoria. We emailed them to see if we could have a credit on file and rebooks a later date, we were able to get this through Jetstar so I could not see it being a problem doing this through Trip A deal as they could not travel. My parents also did not know when they would be able to travel again. With continuous back and forth on email with Jay I was advised that they could offer my parents a credit. I was so relieved that they did not lose their money and can visit Sydney another time, Thanks Jay for your continuos efforts is greatly appreciated.

Kris

KrisIllawarra, NSW

Kept updated on progress of my trip

We were due to travel to Samoa in August and have spoken with the team in the office to check what I would be getting, wether it be a credit or refund. I have been on their back constantly via email and with prompt and explanatory responses they have kept me informed every single time. Although I am still waiting for an email to be sent to me to see what my options are, it is nice to know that someone is working in the office and keeping me up to date with what is going on. Even if I have to be proactive about it. That I appreciate, so thank you. Hopefully if we don't get a refund we can have a credit for Australia, thier Day Dream Island deal looks great!

Shaz

ShazQueensland

The Ghan here we come!

We have booked on the Ghan and cannot express how excited I am for this trip, we need something to look forward to with my hours cut short at work and with not being allowed to leave the country. The Ghan I have high hopes for you and cannot wait for this trip to come around. Thanks for the great deal we will be sure to look out for some more domestic trips within our state, NSW is where we live just an FYI.

FrankCee

FrankCeeSydney, NSW

Trouble free booking with my credit

I was able to book on Trip a Deals website with such ease using the credit I have from my trip that could unfortunatley no longer go ahead. During such troubled times this company has been such a breeze to deal with. Will use again

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change of booking

I booked a trip to Tangalooma and was able to change my hotel room hassle free. Prompt responses via FB and received a call within minutes to have this actioned. Quick, efficient and stress free.

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trip ADeal have been superb

Trip ADeal have been superb. Nothing has been to much trouble I have been able to speak to them through facebook and they have been able to answer all my questions and give me all options before I decide what avenue I want to go down.

Sagely

SagelySouth East Queensland, QLD

Let’s be nice

C Jones

C JonesCentral Queensland, QLD

New York

We were unable to tavel to NY in June due to COVID-19. I patiently waited for a response from TripA deal and finally received an email stating that we could defer and book again for next year. Lets hope this is all over by next year so we can go. I am sure Trip A deal have an alternative solution if we can't...

Kaya

KayaSouthwest, VIC

Can’t wait to go!!

Thank you TripADeal for keeping us informed when it must be a very difficult time for all involved. They have been both helpful and very professional in contacting and returning calls. Happy with the new offer and grateful for regular emails and looking forward to going somewhere in the future. We have done two TripADeal tours in the USA and one to China and pleased with what we did. Pity about the next one to USA but better luck next time!!

Bill R

Bill RWestern Australia

Thanks tripadeal

I can only imagine how under the pump TripADeal have been in the past couple of months due to everything going on. We've got a trip booked for september and we're grateful tripadeal have been keeping us in the loop. Patiently awaiting our offer, hoping for a credit to travel anywhere with so when trans tasman travel opens we can go on a trip.

Mark H.

Mark H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best value ever.

Great support behind the scenes after the trip was cancelled. Kept us up to date with what was happening. Easy to communicate with and accommodated what the travel insurance company needed. We look forward to using Trip a Deal again.

Booking TypeAccommodation
A Sake

A SakeMid North Coast, NSW

Credit, Deferral, Refund

Kathryn

KathrynThe Mallee, VIC

Luke you are amazing!

Thank-you Luke from Tripadeal for being extremely helpful when I called today regarding our voucher.
You explained everything clearly. Luke is going to put this information in an email to us.
cheers
Kathryn and Gloria

Booking is a breeze

We found Lisa to be a breath of fresh air to deal with. We were invited by our friends to join them on a trip to Turkey and made contact with Tripadeal to link their booking with ours. Lisa found their booking which was through a travel agency and then linked the two together. We shared a laugh or two along the booking process whilst Lisa went through all of the procedure and formalities. Thank you Lisa and well done!
Submitted by John on 19 Jun 2020

Bromley

BromleySydney, NSW

Being updated regularly

Thank you so much for your email updating us on our upcoming trip. Sad to hear that it won't be going ahead but it was a given. You guys are great and I am happy with the options you have provided us. Now, to decide on where to go with my credit.

Sheree

ShereePerth, WA

Egypt trip

Me and my husband have already done two trips with Tripadeal and loved every minute of it. when our Egypt tour got cancelled we were worried for a bit but we've deferred the trip til next year and hopefully by then we can go, cant wait.

Dorothy B.

Dorothy B.Central Queensland, QLD

Credit saviour

After a bit of a wait we received a credit for our cancelled Europe trip that was meant to happen last month, we were obviously disappointed but dont think there will be an option to travel there anytime soon. We're hoping to travel again ASAP and we were worried there wouldn’t be anything for us to spend our voucher on but TAD has sent us some really appealing new trips within Australia, so this is ideal, can’t wait to explore what our own country has to offer

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Marl
Marl

Did you get your money back yet

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives