Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 4 of 22)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (439)
  • Ease of Booking

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Do not trust these people

We went to China and South America with Tripadeal and had a great time. We booked and paid more than $14,000 last November for a trip to the middle east. These theives have not returned one cent of our money. Do not book anything with them, as they do not keep their word.

If i could give a 0* review I would

Do not use this company, they are a con. Company did not refund when they cancelled our holiday. Staff were unhelpful and rude, very dissapointed and they've taken our money and run.

Saunders Family

Saunders FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tripadeal Eastern Europe Oct 2020 - solo traveller

As expected my holiday was cancelled due to Covid however my trip is "no longer available" for rebooking in the future. So I am unable to defer or rebook that exact trip with Singapore stopover. However they are unwilling to refund my full amount of $6254. It is not my fault they have made that trip "no longer avail" nor did they alert me to this. I found my trip marked as such on their website. If said goods and services are not being offered in the future why shouldn't I receive a full refund? This was the only trip I was interested in.

Reenz

ReenzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In such uncertain times, they dealt with everything so well

Rescheduled my trip for next year. Didn't lose any money, thank you for making it so easy and stress free, excellent customer service, a truly fantastic team,highly recommended, thank you

Marl

MarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tripacon 50 day world tour deal 3090

Had a booking on the Tripadeal 50 day world tour depart 12 September Case 66812 is our reference from Tripadeal that we have as for a refund. We have rung them 3 times with no help and emailed them with no satisfaction. I would not use this company there communication is poor and there support.

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handling of refund for Europe Trip - Excellent

We could not be happier with the way the team at Tripadeal Exclusives have handled the cancellation of our Europe trip due to Covid19. We where expecting to loose all our monies due to the insurance of course not covering it, but much to our delight, Tripadeal have managed to secure refunds on nearly all our holiday and credits for some small airfares. The refunds where transferred to us within a few days of Tripadeal Exclusives receiving them and their communication to us was great. Will not hesitate to book again through them.

Jen

Jen

Excellent handling and outcome of our refund

Staff were helpful, understanding of our frustrations at having to wait for our claim. Good communicators, despite their challenges due to Covid. Good outcome as we received a fair refund.

Maryjane

MaryjaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money refunded - disputed transaction via credit card/ bank.

My trip to New York Sept 8 2020 cancelled! I received email from TAD offering credits etc for few weeks ago. However, fortunately I had read on this forum in March ( thank you whoever you were )to dispute transaction through credit card / bank re product not being delivered. I had all my $4440 returned. No thanks to TAD many thanks to bank!
So if you paid by credit card you may not have to accept TAD’s offers. Good luck.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Patience, Persistence, Perseverance

Brendan

BrendanIllawarra, NSW

Dishonest Dealings with Trip A Deal

U2pies

U2piesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Joining the queue of disappointed customers.

Like many reviewers we were offered (actually forced) into accepting a credit for our trip which was ruined by COVID.
This would be acceptable but as my husband and I both work in schools and can only travel in school holidays it is pretty much impossible to use our voucher. We are also reluctant to spend any more money as living in Tasmania we cannot freely travel to and fro at the moment and we are worried we will lose more money. We are fortunate that unlike many of the reviews, we have not lost a great deal of money. However I still believe TripADeal should be offering more affordable travel within the states of Australia so that credit vouchers can be used.

Seamus

SeamusSouth East Queensland, QLD

TripACon

Tripadeal rip-off

This company will not refund cancelled trips. This company changed its terms and condition info mid Covid. This is not allowed but done. We all booked on their old terms and conditions. They changed all the verbiage to suit them.
We should be covered by the old terms and conditions.
This company is discusting

TripADealTripADeal

Don’t part with your money.

I have had ongoing discussions with trip a deal, but even though I have pointed out that we meet the hardship guidelines for a refund they will not refund our money. Two members have lost their job and one has a compromised immune system. Still no compassion or decency shown in refunding for our once in a lifetime holiday that couldn’t go ahead.

ReviewedhonestlyMurray Region, NSW

STOP. Put your credit card away. Read all reviews first and believe what's going on and how TripaDeal operates.

Reviewedhonestly

See you at our hearing!!!

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful people

I always find Trip a Deal fabulous to deal with.
Their staff are enormously obliging and extremely helpful.
The trips they have arranged for us have been so special and memorable.
I wouldn't consider booking with any other company.

neka

nekaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awsome poeple to deal with.

I am so rapted at our refund .we payed $10,000 approx for a trip to the baulkens and have just received $ 9,960 aprox refund .I have had 3 trips in the past and enjoyed all of them ,thank you to trip adeal.

TripADealTripADeal

Why can't you offer a refund Tripadeal!

NO REFUND!!!

Booked a tour to Vietnam for my daughter and I for next month to celebrate her completing Year 12 with TAD. Cost $3600! Im a single Mum, now left in debt paying off ZipMoney due to not recieving refund, which I was told Vietnam Airlines are holding ? I have been informed by Airlines flights are being refunded scams! Please we all need to leave bad feedback and bring TAD down! Its not our fault we cannot travel due to Covid and unknown when OS travel will open up. I have now lodged a claim with VCAT and awaiting appeal date. I WILL NEVER book with TAD again!!!!!! Out of pocket and left struggling to make repayments and now interest thanks TAD you should be disgusted holding our money!!!!!

John A.

John A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't accept credit note ~ Get full refund from your credit card via a charge back.

Vincent Giofre

Vincent Giofreasked

Has anyone who received a credit voucher used or attempted to use it yet?

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

See https://www.facebook.com/groups/2537897366453690

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

See https://www.facebook.com/groups/2537897366453690

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives