Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 4 of 21)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (402)
  • Ease of Booking

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vague and Evasive

I have been contacting TAD for 5 months now attempting to obtain reasonable responses to my questions regarding a refund for a trip that was cancelled due to Covid 19. I accept this is a difficult and complex time for the entire tourist industry and the world in general. I have received very little contact and information in response from TAD. The vagueness and evasiveness is consistent with poor business and social ethics. I also encourage others to join the class action against TAD.

TripADealTripADeal

TripADeal? More like Tripascam!

I am so disappointed in TripADeal. My partner and I bought a once in a life time holiday to the Maldives where I planned to propose and they offered no refund! Only credit notes and now have not replied to our emails for a few weeks. Other companies are offering full refunds and they are just disappearing without money!

Clive

CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Tripadeal for the full credit we received for our cancelled trip to Borneo. We are so appreciative. We are still very interested in visiting Vietnam or Italy and Morocco when we can travel again . Very impressed with the professional way you and your staff have handled this difficult time. Thanks again for your hard work and time spent on assisting us.

martind57

martind57Mid North Coast, NSW

Great response at a very difficult time.

Initial booking was made after coronavirus was announced so travel insurance wouldn't cover the cancellation. Tripadeal was clear in its communication and asked for patience, which was totally understandable under the circumstances. Was given a full credit and rebooked the same Borneo trip for September with no additional cost. This tour has also been cancelled so just received another email offering a full credit of amount paid. A very difficult time for all travel companies and in my case they did as much or more than I could expect and delivered precisely what they promised with no extra charges. I'll be using my credit within Australia ASAP and am looking forward to touring overseas with Tripadeal next year.

Robjuls

RobjulsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is disgraceful

AnnaM

AnnaMIllawarra, NSW

Trip A Deal- Your Company is a Disgrace!

We have been dealing with Trip A Deal for many years, we WERE loyal customers....until Covid-19 hit. We had 3 overseas trips this year booked and fully paid, and I have been battling with them for over 3 months. I have not been refunded one red cent! They refuse all requests for refunds, offering only deferred travel vouchers with impossibe conditions and booking deadlines, not to mention attrocious fees! How can they place booking deadlines when there is an INDEFINITE travel ban in force. Shame on you Trip A Deal....I will most certainly NOT be using you any time in the future.

Marg Hodgson

Marg HodgsonThe Mallee, VIC

Cancellation of European tour due to covid

Tripadeal cancelled out trip due to covid and were only offered vouchers less admin fee
We would've preferred our cash returned.
This virus is going to be here for some time.

Very bad service

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No scruples

Tripadeal have no scruples , poor morals and no concern at all for their victims yet they have the audacity to post fake reviews on here and other sites to improve the very poor consumer rating.

JessandJohn

JessandJohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Credit

Myself and my father were mean to be going to Japan in May and unfortunatley as like many had their trip cancelled. Initially we were offered a Peace of mind offer to rebook the trip by 2021. With this being unlikley we asked if we could use the credit for a NZ trip. The response from them was extremley efficient and we were able to use the credit for a NZ trip. I was so happy and thankful for their promprt replies to my email request. Thanks again

Bella

BellaHunter Region, NSW

Refund

I requested a refund from our trip that we were due to go on in June, I have been back and forth in emails to determine what is happening. I received a very prompt response back which was great saying that they were looking into this for me. They kept me updated during the process, although we are still waiting for a final amount it is nice to know that someone is working in the office to keep us updated, this keeps my mind at ease. I just wanted to say many thanks again for tripadeals time and effort to ensure that I have been updated in the process.Much appreciated.

Stace

StaceCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful treatment of customers

Awful service and disgraceful treatment of customers. I would not recommend taking another holiday through this company again. Don’t waste your hard earned savings. My experience with these guys has put me off travel for awhile.

Drewmans

DrewmansSydney, NSW

Returning customer

We have a BIG credit to use up from our trip to Italy & The Med, we really love the domestic deals that are coming through. My husband and I have been looking at the Sunshine Coast trip and it has come at a great time as it will be my birthday. I just wanted to say that TAD rock and have been so helpful over the last few weeks. We have been on many TADtrips including China, and Borneo. It is a shame we can't go to Italy but maybe we can next year or the year after. We are hopeful!

LynSydney, NSW

Not looking good for my Aunt

My elderly Aunt with health issues is very worried about whether Tripadeal will refund the costs of her trip to India which was cancelled because of covid 19. If she only receives a credit, she does not know if she will ever be able to use it and will have to continue to pay travel insurance to cover the credit, should she become ill and not be able to use it.

it will be terrible if her fares are not refunded by this company.

Pete

PeteVictoria

Great and efficient customer service

My parents were booked to go to Sydney at the end of July, and although it was domestic travel they could still not travel due to corona virus as they live in Victoria. We emailed them to see if we could have a credit on file and rebooks a later date, we were able to get this through Jetstar so I could not see it being a problem doing this through Trip A deal as they could not travel. My parents also did not know when they would be able to travel again. With continuous back and forth on email with Jay I was advised that they could offer my parents a credit. I was so relieved that they did not lose their money and can visit Sydney another time, Thanks Jay for your continuos efforts is greatly appreciated.

Kris

KrisIllawarra, NSW

Kept updated on progress of my trip

We were due to travel to Samoa in August and have spoken with the team in the office to check what I would be getting, wether it be a credit or refund. I have been on their back constantly via email and with prompt and explanatory responses they have kept me informed every single time. Although I am still waiting for an email to be sent to me to see what my options are, it is nice to know that someone is working in the office and keeping me up to date with what is going on. Even if I have to be proactive about it. That I appreciate, so thank you. Hopefully if we don't get a refund we can have a credit for Australia, thier Day Dream Island deal looks great!

Paulette

PauletteMid North Coast, NSW

Overreacted

I am retracting my negative review I gave TripA Deal a week ago, on their Face Book page not here on Product Review, but I thought it was only fair I should give a positive review. It was easy to suggest that they were not pulling their weight and stealing my money, but with a lengthy phone call and a lovely consultant ( I did not get her name) and an explanation into how their bookings are arranged it all made sense to me. All it took was a phone call to make me understand the wonderous world of how the travel industry works. Thanks to ( I forget your name sorry) but if I remember I will post it here. You were brillant as I'm sure all the staff are.

Shaz

ShazQueensland

The Ghan here we come!

We have booked on the Ghan and cannot express how excited I am for this trip, we need something to look forward to with my hours cut short at work and with not being allowed to leave the country. The Ghan I have high hopes for you and cannot wait for this trip to come around. Thanks for the great deal we will be sure to look out for some more domestic trips within our state, NSW is where we live just an FYI.

FrankCee

FrankCeeSydney, NSW

Trouble free booking with my credit

I was able to book on Trip a Deals website with such ease using the credit I have from my trip that could unfortunatley no longer go ahead. During such troubled times this company has been such a breeze to deal with. Will use again

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Kevin K.

Kevin K.asked

I cannot get a straight answer from TripADeal on anything. I have 2 outstanding 'coupons' one of which I must book by 31 October when NZ (where I live) will continue to have closed borders until at least Jan 2021 unless I pay NZ Gov't $3,500 quarantine fee when I return.
I asked TripAdeal for a time extension to book (until our borders reopen to at least Aust. holidays as I think that will reopen first). I got a reply that said "no extension". Seems written in legalise as confusing to me, I guess to ensure TripADeal commit to nothing which has been their approach to trying resolve both my 'deals' over last 6 months. How can any org that doesn't want to go out of business treat their former customers so poorly - I did email back for clarification on one issue - no reply; impossible to reach by phone, and prerecorded phone message re their contact hours is wrong, and one of their previous 'free' phone numbers is now assigned to a goods carrier. Maybe they couldn't pay their phone account.
What are they doing with all their tax/airline ground fees etce for untaken flights when they lawfully should be repaid to the traveller when flights don't fly?
QUESTION - How do I talk to someone without line cutting off after a limited number of rings? Hoe do I get a reply to my email - I am 70 yo and a bit thick so I want help/advice; not a fob off.
Kevin Ph 0064 274916687 or 0064 7 8465463

Ross
Ross

I would go to the ACCC& NCA depending on where you live, I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC for starters, there could be a clan action claim against them coming shortly

Lex S.
Lex S.

Hi Kevin.
Sorry to hear your plight.
I would call them to discuss your situation.
We have found them ok to deal with.
A bit slow. But they must be going through extremely busy times with the Covid situation.
We obtained our refund less a small fee for our trip due to start end August.
We asked for a BER.
We chose to not go down the NCAT route.
Wish you all the best.
Regards.
Lex.

Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.

Go back to them and request a refund. I suggest you check out the Tripacon tripadeal FB pages there are a number of NZ people who are members.

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives