Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 4 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (102)
  • Ease of Booking
Teresa

TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service..Thankyou Kristy

Due to conditions beyond my control I had to defer my trip to Cairns.. Therefore defer my TripADeal hotel stay.
Kristy assisted me with the deferral & her excellent customer service was such a relief.

Mrs W

Mrs WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful response from TripaDeal

We have had our trip to Borneo with TAD cancelled due to travel restrictions and were immediately offered a voucher to rebook the same holiday later What more can they do They are doing their best and if we all agree to just rebook later we still get a holiday just not now A win win situation for all Everyone needs to calm down It was our decision to book a holiday and they are offering the same holiday just a bit later We are more than happy with that

Janie H

Janie HSydney, NSW

Very Good Service

Booking a trip with Tripadeal was very easy. I just booked a getaway to Fiji for my husband and I. Were very excited as we never actually had a honeymoon. This will be our first holiday away just the two of us since our children were born. Can’t wait for a couple of cocktails by the pool.

Nadine K

Nadine KNorthern Region, NSW

Great to speak to someone

J.cordell

J.cordellMid North Coast, NSW

Positive outcome in trying times

Our China/Japan trip was booked for May 15 departure, and like most we were concerned about travelling to China and then cruising to Japan.
Tripadeal has kept us updated regularly with emails as well answering any questions I had in regards to our holiday. Our travel insurance did not cover Covid 19.
I applaud Tripadeal for there professionalism in dealing with the constant queries and questions from worried travelers.
We are stoked that we have been offered a full credit to use on another holiday package to a destination of our choice. We look forward to choosing another deal next year.
Well done Tripadeal I will continue to recommend you to family and friends.

Maddie

MaddieSydney, NSW

Value for money!

Just returned from my trip a deal and am already looking to book my next one! Cant beat the value for money and great service!! Thank you trip a deal!

Morocco here we come!

Our neighbours just got back from Alaska & Canada with Tripadeal and were impressed that they encourage us to use them for our next holiday too. Morocco trip booked and already very excited! Tripadeal took the planning and worrying away so we don’t have to be nervous old travellers anymore. All of the phone staff we have dealt with have been pleasant and helpful, it sounds like they deal with a lot of first time and nervous travellers so you are in good hands!!

europe updates from tripadeal

We are due to travel to europe in june and have been very worried about the current corona virus. we just got off the phone with tripadeal who were well prepared to answer all of our questions and now we feel much less nervous and are happy to sit tight for further updates from them. hoping it’s not cancelled as we’ve done another tripadeal to the states which was incredible!

Hilary Tucker.

Hilary Tucker.Hunter Region, NSW

Just got off the phone with Tiffany at tripadeal who was so helpful and friendly. She answered all of our questions and was eager to research anything that she was unsure of for us. This is my first time dealing with an online company and at first I was uncomfortable to pay so much money upfront but she took very good care of us and now we are so excited for our holiday! Nice to see we still get to deal with real people when booking with an online company, all from the comfort of our own home! Well done tripadeal!

Email follow ups

We are appreciative that trip a deal have stated that our welfare is a primary concern regarding the China situation. We are very eager to hear the next update for our tour but happy to wait for further information. We would be keen to either postpone our trip or alternatively receive a credit from trip a deal that we may be able to use elsewhere. Currently my wife and I on shift work hours so the email updates have been very helpful to a stressful situation.

Josie

JosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I just received a call from Melanie who was following up on an offer for compensation as our China holiday is no longer going ahead because of the Coronavirus and DFAT warnings. I thought I’d clicked on the link but I actually needed to do one more step so I really am grateful to Melanie for calling to find out some more information as I was getting a bit frustrated thinking they’d just not sent the credit note to me yet. Immediately after I got off the phone the credit note came through on my emails. Looking at the Sri Lanka. Has anyone done these trips?

TripADeal China Trip booked 7 May 2020

TripADeal have sent me emails twice weekly updating the coronavirus latest. I'm happy to leave it in their hands - either it will be over by May or I'll get a credit to take this trip at a later date. I'm happy with that. Thank you TripADeal for keeping me informed.

TaylahJ

TaylahJSydney, NSW

I’m scanning the internet for as much information on the virus and China as I can find. I’m hopeful the situation clears up and we can still travel. It’s my 3rd TAD trip and I went to China many many years ago but was so looking forward to returning. This virus is a concern but I think it’s also media driven a little bit. I can understand the cautious decision the government has made to stop the spread of the outbreak but lots more people are recovering everyday from the virus. I’m sure the TAD team will be working and monitoring this closely too and so I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me up to date. I’m still looking forward to our trip & hopefully all will be well enough for us to still travel in a few months.

Great email updates

JBoydy

JBoydyMid North Coast, NSW

Trip-a-deal credit

Chriso

ChrisoMid North Coast, NSW

Tripadeal changed our flights

I have a trip booked to India in March with my wife, our first Tripadeal experience and we are very much looking forward to it. However, our original itinerary stated we were due to fly via China but with the current Coronavirus in China we wanted to cancel our trip. I called to speak with someone in their office and a friendly gentleman answered and advised that the Tripadeal fights team was working on rebooking our flights to not go via China. So we decided to wait until we saw our new flights. A week later I received our updated travel pack with our new flights, which no longer fly via China (thank goodness). Big thank you to the team at Tripadeal! March can’t come sooner - we’re very excited for our trip to India.

Nessa

NessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full credit to China

Relieved about trip

Relieved about tripHunter Region, NSW

Trip to Vietnam

Feeling quite stressed about the coronavirus and my holiday to Vietnam in march, I called Tripadeal and I spoke to a lovely young lady (sorry I forgot her name) who put my mind at ease for now. Thank you to the Tripadeal team, specifically this lady for helping with all of my questions.. I had a lot of them

Thrilled parents

I brought my parents a trip to China for their anniversary, I have to say I was really quite scared given the news of the Coronavirus and how it has been affecting most elderly persons. I really didn’t want my parents travelling to China or anywhere really in the immediate future. Boy was I relieved when Tripadeal said they could have a credit which allowed them to postponed their trip... and now they have up to 12 months to pick somewhere else exciting to go. Yes they are disappointed that they will not see China this year, but they are happy with the outcome and so am I.

ColeyW

ColeyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy camper

I've been watching everyone blow up on Facebook about how poorly tripadeal has handled the outbreak of the Corona virus in China. My experience has been the total opposite. Thanks tripadeal for reaching out and offering me a credit note to travel somewhere else!!

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives