Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 5 of 21)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (415)
  • Ease of Booking

Very bad service

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No scruples

Tripadeal have no scruples , poor morals and no concern at all for their victims yet they have the audacity to post fake reviews on here and other sites to improve the very poor consumer rating. You truly have to question the transparency of the reviews

JessandJohn

JessandJohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Credit

Myself and my father were mean to be going to Japan in May and unfortunatley as like many had their trip cancelled. Initially we were offered a Peace of mind offer to rebook the trip by 2021. With this being unlikley we asked if we could use the credit for a NZ trip. The response from them was extremley efficient and we were able to use the credit for a NZ trip. I was so happy and thankful for their promprt replies to my email request. Thanks again

Bella

BellaHunter Region, NSW

Refund

I requested a refund from our trip that we were due to go on in June, I have been back and forth in emails to determine what is happening. I received a very prompt response back which was great saying that they were looking into this for me. They kept me updated during the process, although we are still waiting for a final amount it is nice to know that someone is working in the office to keep us updated, this keeps my mind at ease. I just wanted to say many thanks again for tripadeals time and effort to ensure that I have been updated in the process.Much appreciated.

Stace

StaceCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful treatment of customers

Awful service and disgraceful treatment of customers. I would not recommend taking another holiday through this company again. Don’t waste your hard earned savings. My experience with these guys has put me off travel for awhile.

Drewmans

DrewmansSydney, NSW

Returning customer

We have a BIG credit to use up from our trip to Italy & The Med, we really love the domestic deals that are coming through. My husband and I have been looking at the Sunshine Coast trip and it has come at a great time as it will be my birthday. I just wanted to say that TAD rock and have been so helpful over the last few weeks. We have been on many TADtrips including China, and Borneo. It is a shame we can't go to Italy but maybe we can next year or the year after. We are hopeful!

LynSydney, NSW

Not looking good for my Aunt

My elderly Aunt with health issues is very worried about whether Tripadeal will refund the costs of her trip to India which was cancelled because of covid 19. If she only receives a credit, she does not know if she will ever be able to use it and will have to continue to pay travel insurance to cover the credit, should she become ill and not be able to use it.

it will be terrible if her fares are not refunded by this company.

Pete

PeteVictoria

Great and efficient customer service

My parents were booked to go to Sydney at the end of July, and although it was domestic travel they could still not travel due to corona virus as they live in Victoria. We emailed them to see if we could have a credit on file and rebooks a later date, we were able to get this through Jetstar so I could not see it being a problem doing this through Trip A deal as they could not travel. My parents also did not know when they would be able to travel again. With continuous back and forth on email with Jay I was advised that they could offer my parents a credit. I was so relieved that they did not lose their money and can visit Sydney another time, Thanks Jay for your continuos efforts is greatly appreciated.

Kris

KrisIllawarra, NSW

Kept updated on progress of my trip

We were due to travel to Samoa in August and have spoken with the team in the office to check what I would be getting, wether it be a credit or refund. I have been on their back constantly via email and with prompt and explanatory responses they have kept me informed every single time. Although I am still waiting for an email to be sent to me to see what my options are, it is nice to know that someone is working in the office and keeping me up to date with what is going on. Even if I have to be proactive about it. That I appreciate, so thank you. Hopefully if we don't get a refund we can have a credit for Australia, thier Day Dream Island deal looks great!

Paulette

PauletteMid North Coast, NSW

Overreacted

I am retracting my negative review I gave TripA Deal a week ago, on their Face Book page not here on Product Review, but I thought it was only fair I should give a positive review. It was easy to suggest that they were not pulling their weight and stealing my money, but with a lengthy phone call and a lovely consultant ( I did not get her name) and an explanation into how their bookings are arranged it all made sense to me. All it took was a phone call to make me understand the wonderous world of how the travel industry works. Thanks to ( I forget your name sorry) but if I remember I will post it here. You were brillant as I'm sure all the staff are.

Shaz

ShazQueensland

The Ghan here we come!

We have booked on the Ghan and cannot express how excited I am for this trip, we need something to look forward to with my hours cut short at work and with not being allowed to leave the country. The Ghan I have high hopes for you and cannot wait for this trip to come around. Thanks for the great deal we will be sure to look out for some more domestic trips within our state, NSW is where we live just an FYI.

FrankCee

FrankCeeSydney, NSW

Trouble free booking with my credit

I was able to book on Trip a Deals website with such ease using the credit I have from my trip that could unfortunatley no longer go ahead. During such troubled times this company has been such a breeze to deal with. Will use again

TripADealTripADeal

Absolutely disappointing or worse.

The company refused refunds on trips THEY cancelled. It is required that I write 30 words here for my comment to be posted, but really what more can I say? Don’t go near this company.

Refund refusal

Trip a deal are absolute SHONKS!
They are NOT a travel agent -just an internet booking service that takes your money then disappears when things get tough I.e COVID
I will never book with them again and am now approaching Slater and Gordon for help to retrieve my money

Greg O.

Greg O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

COVID Cancellation, 14 weeks and refund offer that loses $7,846.34

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change of booking

I booked a trip to Tangalooma and was able to change my hotel room hassle free. Prompt responses via FB and received a call within minutes to have this actioned. Quick, efficient and stress free.

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trip ADeal have been superb

Trip ADeal have been superb. Nothing has been to much trouble I have been able to speak to them through facebook and they have been able to answer all my questions and give me all options before I decide what avenue I want to go down.

Scam of a company

Sagely

SagelySouth East Queensland, QLD

Let’s be nice

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives