Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 5 of 13)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (247)
  • Ease of Booking

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for refund or alternate offer - not a responsive company.

T WilsonSydney, NSW

Service fee

My friend and I are really upset that Tripadeal is charging us a service fee for cancelling our tour due to covid19. We feel this is unfair since we did not get any service and we can't get our money back. Other companies like WEbjet are offering full 3-year vouchers. What does this tell us about the operation of Tripadeal?

T Wilson

I have sent 11 emails to Tad so far but my request has not been resolved.

Trip a deal stay away

Trip a Deal doesn't give refunds only a voucher to use for whatever time they choose even after they
couldn't supply the service . they leave you waiting for weeks they do not answer emails and if you are not happy bad luck. on top of that they charged me a cancellation fee of $ 200 + other charges .
What a Terrible company to deal with , they are going to loose a lot more then $ 200 as my followers
take notice of what i say . Stay Away Use Booking.com or Hotels.com They refunded me in full without
any problems .

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shonky Company

Craig C.

Craig C.South East Queensland, QLD

Pandemic Profiteers

The title states it all basically. Took payment and then refused to provide service of ANY level once international travel bans were put into effect. Thousands gone in a puff-of-smoke.

Paula

PaulaHunter Region, NSW

Poor communications

Happy for a credit but can't believe I have to pay to rebook. I don't believe they have even paid providers as they won't provide a letter confirming they (or an affiliated company) no longer have my funds. Off to ACCC!

Gayle

Gayle

Buyer Beware

Just got confirmation that I would lose $2320 off my $6999 holiday , so everyone complaining about a few hundred dollars be grateful. I am absolutely astounded that they can take so much money from you when you haven’t been anywhere. I knew I would be paying something but not over 30% for a trip that was cancelled not by me that they had payment of for 12 months. Buyer beware there are other companies that are honouring refunds with very small fees.

ruthPerth, WA

Pathetic service!

I voiced my request for a refund on tripadeal face book page,they have stooped so low to block me from commenting now,how immature!!!! Your reputation is in ruins and I know there are many people that will never book through you again! You offer a credit minus $600.00, are you for real?????? Why should you steal from the people that are paying you for a service?????? That you can not provide. Frustrated contract!
Would never book through you again! Many feel the same way.I have read the reveiws on the face book groups that have been set up for people to express their frustration with tripadeal. You are not doing yourselves any good by refusing to refund!!!!!

ruth

no point in giving me the email address to speak to a rep from tripadeal when you have blocked me from emailing!!!!!!!!

Very unhappy customer

Very unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

TAD l would not offer refund even though hotel agreed to cancellation without penalty. So who is keeping the money?

Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Class Action Slater & Gordon

This company was by far the easiest to fall victim too as far as pay for no service. Our group was asked to pay an additional $300 each peace of mind deal credit voucher. Then TAD said they would deduct it off the value of the credit. at no time did TAD advise a change of itinerary even after requests were made. I am after a refund for a service that has not been honoured or provided, let alone will ever be provided.
requests were made to TAD for all third parties details and receipts, still not provided. Food For Thought https://www.slatergordon.com.au/class-actions/current-class-actions/travel-vouchers.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won’t believe what we have been told

Rang our travel agent who we had booked our TAD holiday with for our incredible Europe tour this August can u believe she told us “your tour is still going ahead “ what a joke!!

TESGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devastated

My 73 yr old mother saved for two years to take my daughter and herself to India. Departure scheduled for April it was cancelled due to Covid. This we can all understand but tripadeal gave my mother an unrealistic ultimatum of losing all money or booking with them again before Dec 31st 2020 and if that does not happen, money will be lost

Maree K.

Remember....Forgiveness is In the Scriptures of the Golden Peoples

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Do not book with Tripadeal

Let's all remember which companies looked after us during the Coronavirus outbreak and which companies did not. Charging us fees to reschedule our trip when they more than likely got all of our money back. They say they didn't but I find that very hard to believe considering most if not all airlines and hotels/resorts gave refunds/ rescheduling for free along with every other major travel company I know. Looks like we are all out of pocket and struggling so Tripadeal can make money off the side of a devastating pandemic.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t give them your money

Simply. We Paid for a service that was not delivered. They used CONVI -19 as an out. We lost all of our money and we have been offered NOTHING, no credit, no refund, no deferral. Don’t trust TripADeal . Be careful this company may not be around for long.

Ingrid J.

Ingrid J.

No refund for cancelled trip - covid

Booked a trip to Greece and paid over $10k. When Smart Travel said Do Not Travel I cancelled trip and was told there was no refund. Extremely unreasonable and bad business. Email said read fine print. A lot of money to pocket as things like meals, boat transfers, coach driver, tourist experts would not have been paid up front. Accommodation would have been a deposit if anything and I believe airlines refunded airfares? Why are they making a profit from our misfortune. Bad experience and would not recommend

Ron Jones

Ron JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st and last trip

Sadly, I thought I would try something diffrent and book a group tour rather than organise my own itinerary. Well this was a mistake. Communication is blanket. No proof as to why we loose $600.00 for a rebooking fee and we also felt, we were cornered into the peace of mind deal. The moral of the story we will travel on the peace of mind deal minus our rebooking fee. Never again will I book through a tour company.

Jan E.

Jan E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Reference # 9443261364 Original Amount $8,699.00 18 Day 2 for 1 Europe|Balcony Cabin|3rd March|2020|

I booked in good faith Quite a lot of money now happily negated by my insurance company
Which is there’s
But travel insurance secured at the time of payment
Months before the pandemic
So now ....
Jan Estens

Really?

Has anyone else noticed the sudden burst of 'glowing' reviews? So many hundreds of distressed and angry customers and then this rash of positive outcomes. Really?? Notice how there are no details of the trips, credit or postponement arrangements in these positive reviews, unlike the many many more genuine reviews. Quite incredible. (For instance, who would purchase 3 trips without trialling one with the company? ) If only I might be offered a satisfactory outcome .......