Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 5 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (115)
  • Ease of Booking

europe updates from tripadeal

We are due to travel to europe in june and have been very worried about the current corona virus. we just got off the phone with tripadeal who were well prepared to answer all of our questions and now we feel much less nervous and are happy to sit tight for further updates from them. hoping it’s not cancelled as we’ve done another tripadeal to the states which was incredible!

Hilary Tucker.

Hilary Tucker.Hunter Region, NSW

Just got off the phone with Tiffany at tripadeal who was so helpful and friendly. She answered all of our questions and was eager to research anything that she was unsure of for us. This is my first time dealing with an online company and at first I was uncomfortable to pay so much money upfront but she took very good care of us and now we are so excited for our holiday! Nice to see we still get to deal with real people when booking with an online company, all from the comfort of our own home! Well done tripadeal!

Email follow ups

We are appreciative that trip a deal have stated that our welfare is a primary concern regarding the China situation. We are very eager to hear the next update for our tour but happy to wait for further information. We would be keen to either postpone our trip or alternatively receive a credit from trip a deal that we may be able to use elsewhere. Currently my wife and I on shift work hours so the email updates have been very helpful to a stressful situation.

Josie

JosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I just received a call from Melanie who was following up on an offer for compensation as our China holiday is no longer going ahead because of the Coronavirus and DFAT warnings. I thought I’d clicked on the link but I actually needed to do one more step so I really am grateful to Melanie for calling to find out some more information as I was getting a bit frustrated thinking they’d just not sent the credit note to me yet. Immediately after I got off the phone the credit note came through on my emails. Looking at the Sri Lanka. Has anyone done these trips?

TripADeal China Trip booked 7 May 2020

TripADeal have sent me emails twice weekly updating the coronavirus latest. I'm happy to leave it in their hands - either it will be over by May or I'll get a credit to take this trip at a later date. I'm happy with that. Thank you TripADeal for keeping me informed.

TaylahJ

TaylahJSydney, NSW

I’m scanning the internet for as much information on the virus and China as I can find. I’m hopeful the situation clears up and we can still travel. It’s my 3rd TAD trip and I went to China many many years ago but was so looking forward to returning. This virus is a concern but I think it’s also media driven a little bit. I can understand the cautious decision the government has made to stop the spread of the outbreak but lots more people are recovering everyday from the virus. I’m sure the TAD team will be working and monitoring this closely too and so I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me up to date. I’m still looking forward to our trip & hopefully all will be well enough for us to still travel in a few months.

Great email updates

JBoydy

JBoydyMid North Coast, NSW

Trip-a-deal credit

Chriso

ChrisoMid North Coast, NSW

Tripadeal changed our flights

I have a trip booked to India in March with my wife, our first Tripadeal experience and we are very much looking forward to it. However, our original itinerary stated we were due to fly via China but with the current Coronavirus in China we wanted to cancel our trip. I called to speak with someone in their office and a friendly gentleman answered and advised that the Tripadeal fights team was working on rebooking our flights to not go via China. So we decided to wait until we saw our new flights. A week later I received our updated travel pack with our new flights, which no longer fly via China (thank goodness). Big thank you to the team at Tripadeal! March can’t come sooner - we’re very excited for our trip to India.

Nessa

NessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full credit to China

Relieved about trip

Relieved about tripHunter Region, NSW

Trip to Vietnam

Feeling quite stressed about the coronavirus and my holiday to Vietnam in march, I called Tripadeal and I spoke to a lovely young lady (sorry I forgot her name) who put my mind at ease for now. Thank you to the Tripadeal team, specifically this lady for helping with all of my questions.. I had a lot of them

Thrilled parents

I brought my parents a trip to China for their anniversary, I have to say I was really quite scared given the news of the Coronavirus and how it has been affecting most elderly persons. I really didn’t want my parents travelling to China or anywhere really in the immediate future. Boy was I relieved when Tripadeal said they could have a credit which allowed them to postponed their trip... and now they have up to 12 months to pick somewhere else exciting to go. Yes they are disappointed that they will not see China this year, but they are happy with the outcome and so am I.

ColeyW

ColeyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy camper

I've been watching everyone blow up on Facebook about how poorly tripadeal has handled the outbreak of the Corona virus in China. My experience has been the total opposite. Thanks tripadeal for reaching out and offering me a credit note to travel somewhere else!!

Job well done Trip a deal

All the news is hard to navigate just what it means for my holiday. Just want to say thanks to the team for keeping me informed. I’ve travelled with Trip a deal to Borneo before and that gave me the confidence to book again. I spoke to Melanie who booked China for me and she was very helpful in explaining what is happening at the moment.

Karen B

Karen BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Audrey at trip-a-deal thank you

T. Lee

T. LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hats off TripADeal

I just wanted to thank Luke. I just got off the phone to him and you could tell he had been talking to lots of people about China all week. Hats off to him, he still sounded chirpy and gave me plenty of information about my trip. I don’t leave until May and I can’t get my refund yet, but it seems like closer to when I need to get my Visa they will email with more info.

Sarah-Marie

Sarah-MarieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good communication

It’s great you guys are keeping us up to date with all the mayhem, I have found all of the news articles VERY confusing and concerning. The communications from Tripadeal have been very concise, clear and transparent and I’m thankful for that!!! We have received a credit note for February China trip and are deciding today where we will be travelling. I feel like I have looked at every deal on the site haha! Thanks again Tripadeal and good luck with everything.

RoseyG

RoseyGSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Outcome

Wow what an ordeal!!!
A chunk of time I will never get back. I feel sorry for all the friendly telephone staff at TripADeal who have been so patient through all of of this.
I have a credit note now and I will be using this as soon as my manager approves a new holiday for me.
I was scared after reading all the reviews on this page but I didn’t find it was as bad as all of these reviews made out.

James

JamesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Thanks Trip A Deal

I just wanted to write a review to applaud the help I got from staff at Trip A Deal. We’re one of the unlucky ones who had a trip booked to China this month and resulted in having to change our plans. Thankfully we were kept in the loop with updates and changes and grateful that it resulted in a positive outcome for us. Still have hopes to visit China in the future. But for now, we will be keeping our eyes out for another deal. Thanks Trip A Deal, you’re doing a great job.

Susan M.

Susan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem solved. Thank you Trip A Deal.

My husband and I booked a trip to China last year and were due to travel at the end of March this year. Naturally we were incredibly worried when we saw the corona virus news. We spent a long while waiting on the phone but we were glad we waited. We were met with a very helpful Trip A Deal customer service member. Not only did they offer us a credit note for our China holiday they also took time to suggest other countries that would suit our travel needs. Their generosity in time and patience in what I imagine is a chaotic time for Trip A Deal was greatly appreciated and we will most definitely be booking again.