Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 6 of 23)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (442)
  • Ease of Booking

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Billy for assisting me with all my questions about my upcoming trip. I was so concerned and she was able to assure me that we will be updated soon with information. Just being able to speak to someone is nice. Thanks Billy you were a treasure to speak with.

Natalie E.

Natalie E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have lost many future customers

We booked a trip. Covid strikes. They mislead us saying we can accept a voucher or nothing. So we accept, only to find out we should of been entitled to a refund if we wanted one. We go back and say we would like a refund due to those factors. Nope can’t help now. Looks like slater and Gordon class action it is!

Linda B.

Linda B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer Beware

Money back please

Booked a holiday due to leave in August, and would just like my money returned as now not working and need this money. Where is our airfare money because tickets weren't booked.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vague and Evasive

I have been contacting TAD for 5 months now attempting to obtain reasonable responses to my questions regarding a refund for a trip that was cancelled due to Covid 19. I accept this is a difficult and complex time for the entire tourist industry and the world in general. I have received very little contact and information in response from TAD. The vagueness and evasiveness is consistent with poor business and social ethics. I also encourage others to join the class action against TAD.

TripADealTripADeal

TripADeal? More like Tripascam!

I am so disappointed in TripADeal. My partner and I bought a once in a life time holiday to the Maldives where I planned to propose and they offered no refund! Only credit notes and now have not replied to our emails for a few weeks. Other companies are offering full refunds and they are just disappearing without money!

Clive

CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Tripadeal for the full credit we received for our cancelled trip to Borneo. We are so appreciative. We are still very interested in visiting Vietnam or Italy and Morocco when we can travel again . Very impressed with the professional way you and your staff have handled this difficult time. Thanks again for your hard work and time spent on assisting us.

martind57

martind57Mid North Coast, NSW

Great response at a very difficult time.

Initial booking was made after coronavirus was announced so travel insurance wouldn't cover the cancellation. Tripadeal was clear in its communication and asked for patience, which was totally understandable under the circumstances. Was given a full credit and rebooked the same Borneo trip for September with no additional cost. This tour has also been cancelled so just received another email offering a full credit of amount paid. A very difficult time for all travel companies and in my case they did as much or more than I could expect and delivered precisely what they promised with no extra charges. I'll be using my credit within Australia ASAP and am looking forward to touring overseas with Tripadeal next year.

Robjuls

RobjulsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is disgraceful

AnnaM

AnnaMIllawarra, NSW

Trip A Deal- Your Company is a Disgrace!

We have been dealing with Trip A Deal for many years, we WERE loyal customers....until Covid-19 hit. We had 3 overseas trips this year booked and fully paid, and I have been battling with them for over 3 months. I have not been refunded one red cent! They refuse all requests for refunds, offering only deferred travel vouchers with impossibe conditions and booking deadlines, not to mention attrocious fees! How can they place booking deadlines when there is an INDEFINITE travel ban in force. Shame on you Trip A Deal....I will most certainly NOT be using you any time in the future.

Marg Hodgson

Marg HodgsonThe Mallee, VIC

Cancellation of European tour due to covid

Tripadeal cancelled out trip due to covid and were only offered vouchers less admin fee
We would've preferred our cash returned.
This virus is going to be here for some time.

Very bad service

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No scruples

Tripadeal have no scruples , poor morals and no concern at all for their victims yet they have the audacity to post fake reviews on here and other sites to improve the very poor consumer rating. You truly have to question the transparency of the reviews

JessandJohn

JessandJohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Credit

Myself and my father were mean to be going to Japan in May and unfortunatley as like many had their trip cancelled. Initially we were offered a Peace of mind offer to rebook the trip by 2021. With this being unlikley we asked if we could use the credit for a NZ trip. The response from them was extremley efficient and we were able to use the credit for a NZ trip. I was so happy and thankful for their promprt replies to my email request. Thanks again

Bella

BellaHunter Region, NSW

Refund

I requested a refund from our trip that we were due to go on in June, I have been back and forth in emails to determine what is happening. I received a very prompt response back which was great saying that they were looking into this for me. They kept me updated during the process, although we are still waiting for a final amount it is nice to know that someone is working in the office to keep us updated, this keeps my mind at ease. I just wanted to say many thanks again for tripadeals time and effort to ensure that I have been updated in the process.Much appreciated.

Stace

StaceCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful treatment of customers

Awful service and disgraceful treatment of customers. I would not recommend taking another holiday through this company again. Don’t waste your hard earned savings. My experience with these guys has put me off travel for awhile.

Drewmans

DrewmansSydney, NSW

Returning customer

We have a BIG credit to use up from our trip to Italy & The Med, we really love the domestic deals that are coming through. My husband and I have been looking at the Sunshine Coast trip and it has come at a great time as it will be my birthday. I just wanted to say that TAD rock and have been so helpful over the last few weeks. We have been on many TADtrips including China, and Borneo. It is a shame we can't go to Italy but maybe we can next year or the year after. We are hopeful!

LynSydney, NSW

Not looking good for my Aunt

My elderly Aunt with health issues is very worried about whether Tripadeal will refund the costs of her trip to India which was cancelled because of covid 19. If she only receives a credit, she does not know if she will ever be able to use it and will have to continue to pay travel insurance to cover the credit, should she become ill and not be able to use it.

it will be terrible if her fares are not refunded by this company.

Pete

PeteVictoria

Great and efficient customer service

My parents were booked to go to Sydney at the end of July, and although it was domestic travel they could still not travel due to corona virus as they live in Victoria. We emailed them to see if we could have a credit on file and rebooks a later date, we were able to get this through Jetstar so I could not see it being a problem doing this through Trip A deal as they could not travel. My parents also did not know when they would be able to travel again. With continuous back and forth on email with Jay I was advised that they could offer my parents a credit. I was so relieved that they did not lose their money and can visit Sydney another time, Thanks Jay for your continuos efforts is greatly appreciated.