Listing monitored by TripADeal

• Trip Completed Yes (276) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Ridge Farm Elimbah. A great experience for kids.

Entry fees very reasonable….yes you can book online but do it at least a day before you go. Otherwise you can pay on the day. Didn’t have to cancel, had a fabulous day with our granddaughter.

Rottnest Island Glamping

In 2020 we were off to China however that was cancelled due to Covid, TripADeal gave us a credit and this is what we used for our Rottnest Island Trip everything was booked as well as our flights in and around Perth.Everything was great I couldn’t fault any part of the process I will certainly book with TripADeal again

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great stay at SeaWorld resort

3 night stay at SeaWorld resort - easy to book and everything was included as stated with the deal! We added an extra person with out issues.
Highly recommend Trip A Deal

Patricia Gordon
Patricia GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Self drive Tasmania 8 days

Booking TypeAccommodation and Car Hire
John Guilmartin
John GuilmartinGoulburn Valley, VIC

Tasmania-Friendly Tour

Enjoyed a 8 Day tour (actual 5 days) in Tasmania recently with trip a deal.
Thouroughly enjoyed our visit to Tasmania and very lucky to have Cloe as our Tour Guide / Driver.
Cloe was exceptional in her energy , assistance, researched and controlled commentary
The Tour bus was ordinary however a great group made for a fun week

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
TripADealTripADeal

Very poor standard of accommodation

Booked the 5 day Barossa & Kangaroo Island trip with a credit put through from a cancelled overseas trip.
The booking information stated that the accommodation provided would be 3-4 stars, but the Hotel used in Adelaide was far from this. It was noisy, grimey and in a very bad state of disrepair. Complained to Tripadeal on our return, and they responded that they would bring our concerns to the attention of the accommodation provider, but they were unable to provide any form of compensation after the fact. Sad considering we still have a credit with them :(

• +5Thumbnail
Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Bushranger
BushrangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect break

8 Day Outback QLD explorer with Reef and Beyond .
An easy going outback break through Longreach, Winton, Charters towers and a whole heap of small interesting places in between. Charlie our tour operator was very helpful,cheerful and knowledgeable,There were no unexpected extras and accommodation was clean and comfortable. We had lots of laughs and fun with everyone we met and would recommend this relaxing trip to anyone. Looking forward to doing another tour with this group.

Tino and Paola
Tino and Paola Sydney, NSW

Loved Tasmania

My husband and I just came back from an 8 Day Taste of. Tasmania:
We had a great time with 15 other people in our group. Weather was great also.
Our tour guide Chloe Prosdocimo was fantastic. Very informative and well spoken;
such a trooper for her age, also Her driving was excellent. Well done Chloe, hope
to see you on other Trip a Deal trips.
There was only one thing though, the mini bus was a bit crammed.

Wicky
WickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experiences with incredible memories

Garthowen
GarthowenMid North Coast, NSW

European Tour Impacted by Covid-19

SaraBrissy
SaraBrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely time away

Used our holiday credit to take our family of 4 to Tangalooma with Tripadeal. The kids were over the moon they got to feed Dolphins. Thank you to lovely lady on the phone who helped me up-grade our room too. Looking forward to when we can travel overseas again but so nice to see a bit of Australia too.

Daleellama
DaleellamaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just the break we needed

My wife and I have just returned from Wave in Broadbeach. The stay was so good! :) The view from the rooftop is stunning, especially at sunset. We went with a couple of friends using a trip-a-deal voucher. We initially had to defer our trip due to the border closures, but the deal we bought could be changed for free. The 2 bed apartment was nice and clean and the reception staff were great. Couldn’t fault it. Thanks for being so lovely, Karen! The location is pretty much perfect, just over the goldy highway from Pac Fair and the convention centre. The new tram line is legit the best thing the Gold Coast has ever done. So easy to get around!! Would recommend.

DebbyIllawarra, NSW

Still waiting for our refund

We had our trip to Vietnam and Cambodia cut short due to Covid and received an email immediately from the airlines saying our flights were cancelled and they would refund the charges but to contact our trip provider to receive a refund as it had to come from them. That was over 6mths ago and we’re still waiting and with very little information being sent through by TripADeal. Extremely disappointed .

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Debby

Yes that would be great if you responded

Briony
BrionyMid North Coast, NSW

Great value package

We recently booked an accomodation package with Trip A Deal and stayed at the Surf House Byron Bay. At first we were apprehensive as it was a hotel meets a very trendy hostel - but we were pleasantly surprised. The stylish interiors and extremely central location in town made this package worth the money we paid. Seriously, it was a bargain for Byron, considering how busy the small coastal town is from out of towners like myself coming up for a getaway. The staff were really friendly and very helpful. And booking with Trip A Deal was easy and straightforward. I'll defintely be keeping an eye out for more deals like these in future.

Shelly
ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Memories for life!

We had the best time on the TripaDeal to Tangalooma! So many fun activities that the kids loved, was so special. Great value for money and so easy to book. Would love to do it all again.

Ollie
Ollieasked

hi can you help me to find the reviews I posted on tripadeal thanks around mid 2020

Rosemary V
Rosemary Vasked

We have a credit voucher of $9400 because we couldn’t travel in 2020. We had to use it by end of 2021, so not predicting what the situation would be this year, we booked another tour, which clearly will not be going ahead either. I’ve been told there will be no refund. If we can’t use it by the end of 2021 do we lose that money? We were told it was to be used on a single trip. There are no trips in Aus or NZ that would come close to using it all. Not very happy, any advise would be appreciated.

EdieM
EdieM

If the end of 2021 tour is unable to proceed, a phone call with TAD Customer service should advise your options. Don't leave it to the last minute, have a chat to them now about booking for 2022 now and using this voucher. The end date was issued because TAD and all travel companies are at the mercy of COVID and trying to project when general travel might resume. It's awful for customer's and companies trying to deal effectively during these years. Good luck EdieM

Honest
Honestasked

Good Evening

I have just been looking over my outstanding documents in my folder. I have my Voucher Code 000GhZArnel - $4704.00. I am so disappointed to read that people actually received a refund for their holidays and I received a voucher which I will never get to use, which was less $296.00 for fees?? Due to the fact that I cannot see myself travelling for any length of time, I would really appreciate a refund to my credit card for this amount. I had thought of writing it in the review columns, that I just discovered this information on, but thought It best I contact somebody first. I know everyone is experiencing hard times. But a refund at this point in time, due to my change of circumstances, would certainly help. I await for your reply. Kind Regards. Kaye

Theresa Pereira
Theresa Pereira

Hi Kaye
I would like to say that I have not opted for the Credit Voucher from Trip a Deal for the group, instead requested for the Best Endeavour Refund. This was only because our group (Seniors) were not sure when we would be able to travel again. It was frustrating to wait for almost 6 months after our request to know what the Best Endeavour Refund would be. After lengthy communications, we finally got a favourable response and got the refund from Trip a deal. Our group was happy with the outcome. We wish you all the best.
Kind regards
Theresa

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives

CategoryBooking Services