Tripadeal

SueVictoria

Abandoned by Tripadel

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Tour 3111 Booking Ref 107795
I would appreciate some customer service

Sue

Hellooooo are you still there? Seems very typical customer service or should I say lack of???

Carmel MCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor communication and then abandoned in Italy

Mark D

Mark DRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Italy March 2020

Avoid at all costs. Left stranded in Sicily

Very poor, Sardinia Sicily and Malta

Very disappointed with tripadeal, the only tours were walking tours, and then left to self tour in towns when all shops were on siesta. Tour guides were really poor, and one spent her time privately socialising and drinking alcohol

David

DavidMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Trick A Deal Holi Festival in India

Mick

MickMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Basically paid for hotel and transfers.

Garry E

Tom and Kathy

Tom and KathyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

TripADeal lacks Empathy and Customer Service

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Tripadeal trip to England, Scotland, Ireland: 60 people, crowded, out of the way hotels, long trips - too much driving.

SueNew South Wales

Norway and the Baltics

My husband and I have just returned from the Norway and the Baltic’s trip and were very disappointed at our Cabin Allocation by MSC. We paid an extra $1000 for an Ocean View Cabin, were allocated an Obstructed View Cabin, which TripADeal keep pointing out to me is in the fine print, saying this could happen, don’t sell Ocean View, and allocate a room with no view. When we boarded The Poesia ship and went to our cabin I was horrified, all I could see was a life boat out of the porthole, what a waist of $1000. MSC blame TripADeal, TripADeal blame MSC, no one wants to take responsibility. Beware if you are doing this trip next year this could happen to you. I will not be using TripADeal again.

Booking TypeTour
Evie

EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible experience

Booked the Machu Picchu trip. Told my flight was full that was the first flight.
2nd flight Worst service by the airline they used. tried to ditch me in a foreign country and told me it was my problem and I had to fix myself. It was only when I asked to speak to top management that they finally made a phone call

Disappointed

DisappointedVictoria

Never again

Bewaremof the half price Japanese cherry blossom deal as is too early to see many blossoms. Also, Sue to unforseen circumstances me and a friend could ńot Board the plane from Melbourne to Japan and Trip a Deal would not agree for us to return on the return flight ( for which we paid as part of the deal). Lastly, the tour guide was of poor quality.

William Scammell

William ScammellMurray Region, NSW

2 for1 China tour

2 for 1 Trip to China August 9, 2019. Could not land at our intended destination of Shanghai because of Typhoon diverted to Hong Kong. We are very disappointed that TripaDeal made no contact or offered advise as to what we needed to do. When contact was finally made their advice was to find our own way to Shanghai and to contact them when we arrived. Felt that we were left high and dry in a foreign country. Cant review the trip as we did not step foot in China.

Booking TypeTour

Never again

Trip a deal to China was nothing more than a obligatory shopping tour forced upon you by the local tour guides. They softened you on the bus by telling you how good the products are and how it has helped their own families. Be prepared if u are thinking of doing this trip. They also force u to do the optional tours by not providing u with transportation back to the hotel.

18 day east coast USA & Canada

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Mike M.

Mike M.South East Queensland, QLD

Japan 2 for 1 --- May - June 2019

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

!8 Day East Coast USA & Canada 2019 Beware of the advertised price-you'll pay for it in the end!

Booking TypeCruise and Tour
Trish

Trish

Beware

If you think something is too good to be true it usually is. We were very disappointed in the allocation of hotels and airflights on a recent 2 for one deal from NZ to Japan. After writing a review which was NOT published I would never use this company again.

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives