Tripadeal

• Ease of Booking

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Currently in Mauritius

Currently in Mauritius and was concerned on going on my trip due to recent happenings in the world. We had mixed communication saying that the cruise line was not going however within 10mins of me calling very concerned I received an email stating that this will still be proceeding and if anything changes they have people on standby. I understand that they must be extremely busy and I feel they were very responsive to my concern

Booking TypeCruise and Tour

Very disappointed!!

Lynne

TripADeal, you should be calling me as I am the unhappy customer- not me ringing you !!
I have actually tried to call you several times since returning from India, but the waits on the phone are very long !

R Miller

R MillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Already booked another trip!

I just wanted to say that we were so impressed with our visit to India, Maldives and Sri Lanka with Tripadeal. The trip was a good mixture of culture, history and relaxation (poolside drinks anyone??). I’m still buzzing from our trip away, so much so, I’ve booked another trip, this time we’re heading to the USA next year! Still hard to believe you guys can advertise such incredible deals. But I’m a convert now. Thanks tripadeal, very happy customer here !

NoelB

NoelBNorth Queensland, QLD

Borneo Treat

My wife and I enjoyed our trip to Borneo. Great value at the 2 for 1 deal offered. All good experiences and vey well organised. The highlights most definitely was seeing the orangutangs.

JasP

JasPDarling Downs, QLD

Thanks Trip A Deal

My mate and I just got back from Vietnam & Cambodia, the trip was a TripA Deal package and we both had the time of our lives. I’ve always wanted to go to Vietnam and I’m glad I went with Trip A Deal it was awesome from start to finish.
I know a lot of people are worried about travelling at the moment but I’m glad we went.
There is always a risk in everything that you do, make them worth it... this certainly was. Home now, happy healthy and planning my next trip.

Satisfied Senior

Satisfied Senior

Mexico - awesome one day, spectacular the next!!

Have just returned from "Best of Mexico". 17 action packed days with fabulous hidden gems. Fantastic guide and the inclusions made us all amazed at the value for money this trip was. Incredible amount of climbing and walking and think this should be more transparent in advertising notes.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Genna

GennaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Holiday

Just got back from taking my parents on a surprise holiday. Booked one of TripADeals packages and could not have been more impressed. My parents aren’t big on international travel so it was nice to get away with them somewhere here in Australia.. they loved Darwin and are now even talking about a trip overseas. Could not be happier!!!

Lorraine Heathcote

Lorraine HeathcoteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worth the wait

We were nervous not to get documents until 4 weeks prior but now that we have them it was worth the wait. My husband and I haven’t been overseas since our grandchildren were born but thanks to TripADeal, it’s too easy and affordable not to!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
Geraldine Fisher

Geraldine FisherSydney, NSW

Bravo Tripadeal

My husband and I have now completed our holiday and all we can say is bravo Tripadeal! From the moment we landed, Tripadeal was with us every step of the way.
Friendly staff (maybe because they live in paradise) detailed documents, nice hotels and knowledgeable tour guides made our experience one to remember. The pictures are pool room worthy! Don’t waste your time shopping around , if you need the extra push to book with them then this is it!!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Festivals of India - Trip a Deal

Irene from Wodonga

Irene from WodongaNortheast, VIC

Great communication

I personally haven't purchased a trip to China with TripADeal but my dear neighbour has, and was due to depart to China in February. I have been watching their updates on Facebook and hearing their consistent communication via email. A big congratulations to Tripadeal keeping their customers up-to-date with the full story of whats going on - I could only imagine how much this has taken them by surprise and all the hard work behind the scenes. I have travelled with Tripadeal before, and with the way they have handled this situation, I most definitely will be back for more. Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work to everyone at Tripadeal!!

LynneSydney, NSW

15 day Turkey Tripadeal tour

Was an amazing trip. Can't see how Tripadeal can do it for the low cost that we paid. All meals were included. My 'small' complain would be the Ramada Hotel in Istanbul had problems serving meals, too slow, and substandard meals, however could not speak more highly about the places we were taken to, the tours, the accommodation, the guide, the coach driver. A wonderful trip, and I am now on the mailing list for future Tripadeal tours. Thank you....thank you.....thank you.

10 Day India Tour- trip of a lifetime

Booking TypeTour
Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

India, Nepal and Bhutan trip under delivered; Nov-Dec 2019

Standard accommodation offered was below expectations , at best average, but the worst aspect of the sub standard accommodation was there physical locations, mainly located in outer/fringe areas, industrial parks in India, up hills and/or mountains in Nepal/Bhutan , totally not conducive for self exploration during down/free times [ of which there were plenty of occasions ]. During free down time we were literally forced to stay within the hotel for lengthy periods of time. Would not recommend this trip under the present accommodation arrangements, even though the physical, awesome countryside was spectacular in Nepal/Bhutan.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Tremendous value no stone unturned

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

maureen f.Gippsland, VIC

Tripadeal.

Just traveled to Vietnam. Tripadeal said that it would be a escorted tour but we were made to find our way on most of the days .not happy would not recommend.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
maureen f.

[Order Number and Name Removed] . The main problem was that were on our own most of the time. We traveled by car not with a group.we were left to find our own way.the main reason we took the trip is meet others.

hawcot

hawcotSydney Surrounds, NSW

Borneo, an other unforgettable holiday

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
Kathleen

KathleenNorth Queensland, QLD

Azerbaijan and Georgia. Great trip - so well organised

This trip was amazing and great value for money including accommodation and Qatar airfares. Our guides for both countries were awesome - so knowledgeable and passionate about their countries. The Caucasus, the Silk Road, the Gobustan Rock art, the mountain sides riddled with caves, old monasteries and secret tunnels - there are so many highlights quite apart from the history of numerous invasions and struggle to exist.

Rose2177

Rose2177Central West, NSW

Amazing!

I travelled with TAD to the USA and had the most amazing time! Organising the trip was oh so easy as their customer service team were very helpful, even to the most minute details, as to where to eat, sights to see, which made it an easy decision when deciding if this was the trip to book through them.
TripADeal made it so stress free whilst on tour as well. We made beautiful friends and would book another tour in a heartbeat. We are thinking Maldives next!

Booking TypeFlights, Insurance, Tour and Visa
jeriatricjypsy

jeriatricjypsyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

BUYER BEWARE !!!! Falls dramatically short of expectations!