Tripadeal

Tick the Box Tour of China

shopper1

shopper1Mid North Coast, NSW

No frills travelling

I guess you get what you pay for but my first trip to Croatia with Tripadeal will be my last. The hotels were good but we always ended up with the less favourable rooms e.g. no view or very small. Apart from several two hour city tours we had no travel guide and were often confused about the itinerary. I was amazed when there was no information given regarding a 3 hour bushwalking trek. Most people were over 60 years old and there were no strategies in place should anyone have become ill or had an injury. The bus driver told us not to ask questions of him as he was a driver and not a guide
In my opinion this company needs to consider their duty of care to their customers as I can foresee a critical incident if their practises don't improve

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Very poor coach tour experience

Nth American & Caribbean trip 2019. Everything was good until the coach tour. Much to complain about but price gouging on sights & poorly arranged accommodation resulting in hours of sightseeing lost.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Booking Services

Find out how Tripadeal compares to other Booking Services

Good trip to china

Went on the 12 day trip, just returned. Our hotels were excellent but be warned. 1st day to forbidden city etc. Bkft at 7.30 but lunch not till 3pm. Most of our tour were wilting thro lack of food. You leave hotel at 8am and do not return till 6 or 7pm. Long days. If you don't take optional tours then you are just left where bus parked. Otherwise tour is worth the money.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Booking TypeTour
Lisa s

Lisa sSydney, NSW

China trip

Just returned from 12 day China trip. Great value for money even with all the extra trips on top that are meant to be optional but are not really. Hotel standards were pretty good even if a little far out. Guess thats how they keep it so cheap. Really felt the guides gave you the essence of China in everywhere we went. They were well organised and very willing to help. Maybe a little training on dealing with sick travellers would not go astray though. We had a sick family from the start and they made everyone sick on the bus . Some terribly so they had to miss days . Maybe have some masks on hand and compulsory hand sanitiser in and off the bus would minimise everyones holiday being wrecked.

Colvin B

Colvin BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sri Lanka Maldives trip

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Tour guides !!! Can be really hit or miss damn!

We have just returned from a trip to mainland China for 12 days. Out of three guides two were mama who who !!!!! The great australians and new zealanders made up for the problems but am letting trip a deal know they have a serious issue to solve in China deal cheers

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Booking Services

Find out how Tripadeal compares to other Booking Services

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives