Tripadeal

• Ease of Booking

Genna

GennaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Holiday

Just got back from taking my parents on a surprise holiday. Booked one of TripADeals packages and could not have been more impressed. My parents aren’t big on international travel so it was nice to get away with them somewhere here in Australia.. they loved Darwin and are now even talking about a trip overseas. Could not be happier!!!

Lorraine Heathcote

Lorraine HeathcoteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worth the wait

We were nervous not to get documents until 4 weeks prior but now that we have them it was worth the wait. My husband and I haven’t been overseas since our grandchildren were born but thanks to TripADeal, it’s too easy and affordable not to!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
Geraldine Fisher

Geraldine FisherSydney, NSW

Bravo Tripadeal

My husband and I have now completed our holiday and all we can say is bravo Tripadeal! From the moment we landed, Tripadeal was with us every step of the way.
Friendly staff (maybe because they live in paradise) detailed documents, nice hotels and knowledgeable tour guides made our experience one to remember. The pictures are pool room worthy! Don’t waste your time shopping around , if you need the extra push to book with them then this is it!!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Irene from Wodonga

Irene from WodongaNortheast, VIC

Great communication

I personally haven't purchased a trip to China with TripADeal but my dear neighbour has, and was due to depart to China in February. I have been watching their updates on Facebook and hearing their consistent communication via email. A big congratulations to Tripadeal keeping their customers up-to-date with the full story of whats going on - I could only imagine how much this has taken them by surprise and all the hard work behind the scenes. I have travelled with Tripadeal before, and with the way they have handled this situation, I most definitely will be back for more. Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work to everyone at Tripadeal!!

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

15 day Turkey Tripadeal tour

Was an amazing trip. Can't see how Tripadeal can do it for the low cost that we paid. All meals were included. My 'small' complain would be the Ramada Hotel in Istanbul had problems serving meals, too slow, and substandard meals, however could not speak more highly about the places we were taken to, the tours, the accommodation, the guide, the coach driver. A wonderful trip, and I am now on the mailing list for future Tripadeal tours. Thank you....thank you.....thank you.

10 Day India Tour- trip of a lifetime

Booking TypeTour

Tremendous value no stone unturned

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
hawcot

hawcotSydney Surrounds, NSW

Borneo, an other unforgettable holiday

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
Kathleen

KathleenNorth Queensland, QLD

Azerbaijan and Georgia. Great trip - so well organised

This trip was amazing and great value for money including accommodation and Qatar airfares. Our guides for both countries were awesome - so knowledgeable and passionate about their countries. The Caucasus, the Silk Road, the Gobustan Rock art, the mountain sides riddled with caves, old monasteries and secret tunnels - there are so many highlights quite apart from the history of numerous invasions and struggle to exist.

Rose2177

Rose2177Central West, NSW

Amazing!

I travelled with TAD to the USA and had the most amazing time! Organising the trip was oh so easy as their customer service team were very helpful, even to the most minute details, as to where to eat, sights to see, which made it an easy decision when deciding if this was the trip to book through them.
TripADeal made it so stress free whilst on tour as well. We made beautiful friends and would book another tour in a heartbeat. We are thinking Maldives next!

Booking TypeFlights, Insurance, Tour and Visa
Liane

LianeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tripadeal Maldives

This package deal to Adaaran Club Rannalhi was absolutely fantastic. We were a group of 8 and the staff at Adaaran were so friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. A special thank you to Nazim who looked after us so well at the restaurant and also to Abdula who kept our room spotlessly clean and provided such lovely adornments to our bed. If you want peace, tranquillity, exceptional service, perfect weather and the most amazing water to swim in this is the place to go. Highly recommend this resort. We are already saving up for our next visit.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Andrew

AndrewSouth Australia

Trip a Deal - "Double Thumbs Up"

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complaints

I have been on 3 tripadeal tours over the past 3 years and cannot fault them. Any concerns that came up, and they were minimal as nothing is always perfect, were dealt with and resolved quickly and did not impact on the overall enjoyment. I have already booked for next year and am still looking at what is on offer. A great experience for those with limited time, who wish to explore other cultures and countries. Simple to use procedure and helpful staff.

Seagull R.

Seagull R.South East Queensland, QLD

Tripadeal China - Cherry-picking the Best

Sue

SueVictoria

Exceeded expectations

We have just returned from the China tour with the Xian extension. It was a 2 for 1 package and as a value for money tour it was exceptional. All of our experiences exceeded our expectations, the Quantas flight was great, the tour guides went above and beyond to inform us and make our group comfortable, the hotels and breakfasts were terrific. It was an opportunity to experience a diverse culture and we learnt so much from this experience. Thank you Trip a Deal for your care in planning and organisation.

Angela v

Angela vMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

China and japan

Shameem Qureshi

Shameem QureshiSydney, NSW

Almost perfect, great value for money

We have just returned from 12 days Japan Trip. The whole package tour was very well planned and executed with no surprises.
Our highlights are the choice of locations, hotels and above all the tour guide/director. Cindy proved to be exceptional and probably the best we have come across in our experience of travelling all over the world. Her knowledge, commitment, attention to details, sense of responsibility, time management and extraordinary care was truly outstanding.
Japan, without doubt, is a unique destination in so many respects and we highly recommend TripADeal to prospective travellers.

Natalie G.

Natalie G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sri Lanka and Maldives 14 Day Tour

Les and Helen Abric

Les and Helen AbricSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great guides make a great trip!

On our last night in Shanghai, China. We have had a great trip '12 day China Odyssey' I recommend this trip! There is a lot of travel involved however China is a big place! Thank you to our awesome guides, 1st Beijing - Jessica, your energy, experience and humour was greatly appreciated. In Zhengzhou we met Danni who looked after us for a short time before we caught the second fast train to Suzhou where our accommodating guide Rainbow, Rainbow stayed with us from Suzhou, Hangzhou to Shanghai. Dealing with many personalities and accommodating the different requests from our travel group. You all work extremely hard.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Holiday.

Just did the 11 day China tour and it was wonderful. Guides Summer and Amanda in Shanghai and Beijing was great girls, very knowledgeable and helpful. The Terracotta Warriors and Great Wall were the highlight of the tour, but the other places were great also. Hotels were really nice and I would highly recommend anyone thinking of doing this tour to not hesitate.

wen

wenasked

Want to know if anyone on Tripadeal 50day world trip (Was to depart Sept 2020) have had a favourable return of funds?

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Deb
Deb

Hi, l am still trying to get our refund for a world trip worth $19,000!!!!!!!we paid for it Aug2019 and was to leave October 2020 ! Why they are delaying when we will be their future clients IF they do the right thing by us !

Kirsty
Kirsty

Having the same experience

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives