Tripadeal

• Trip Completed Yes (268) · No
  • Ease of Booking

No Stars for you

TripADealTripADeal

Our sincerest apologies for the experience your parents have had. Please could let us know their booking ID or case number so we can look into this for you? Kind regards, TripADeal

SueVictoria

Abandoned by Tripadel

Tour 3111 Booking Ref 107795
I would appreciate some customer service

Sue

Hellooooo are you still there? Seems very typical customer service or should I say lack of???

Left stranded in Spain

We have been stranded for 4 days now in Madrid, and counting. On day 4 of our 21 day tour, TripaDeal delivered us directly into the Spanish epicentre of the Coronavirus. Where is their duty of care to their clients? We have been on lockdown in our hotel ever since. There are 30 of us in the tour group awaiting elusive flights home. One email from TripaDeal stated they were working hard to get us home as flights were being reduced. What a load of rubbish ! A check on the internet shows heaps of flights. We have also been advised that we will have to pay the difference in the change of flights ! I will never ever have anything to do with this company again.

TripADealTripADeal

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have had. Please could let me know your booking ID or case number so we can look into this for you? Kind regards, TripADeal

Grateful Lady

88944. Looking forward to your call.

John Hall

John HallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Many thanks

Thank you Tripadeal, when our trip to the Maldives, was cancelled due to the corona virus, while we were in India last week, and the boat was sent to Dubai instead, Tripadeal arranged for us to fly home at our requests to Australia that day. Great service

TripADealTripADeal

Hi John, so sorry your holidays was cut short but so glad we were able to find a good outcome for you. Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback.

Carmel MCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor communication and then abandoned in Italy

Gina Portelli

Gina PortelliSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hotels could be better

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Currently in Mauritius

Currently in Mauritius and was concerned on going on my trip due to recent happenings in the world. We had mixed communication saying that the cruise line was not going however within 10mins of me calling very concerned I received an email stating that this will still be proceeding and if anything changes they have people on standby. I understand that they must be extremely busy and I feel they were very responsive to my concern

Mark D

Mark DRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Italy March 2020

Avoid at all costs. Left stranded in Sicily

Very disappointed!!

Lynne
Lynne

TripADeal, you should be calling me as I am the unhappy customer- not me ringing you !!
I have actually tried to call you several times since returning from India, but the waits on the phone are very long !

R Miller

R MillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Already booked another trip!

I just wanted to say that we were so impressed with our visit to India, Maldives and Sri Lanka with Tripadeal. The trip was a good mixture of culture, history and relaxation (poolside drinks anyone??). I’m still buzzing from our trip away, so much so, I’ve booked another trip, this time we’re heading to the USA next year! Still hard to believe you guys can advertise such incredible deals. But I’m a convert now. Thanks tripadeal, very happy customer here !

NoelB

NoelBNorth Queensland, QLD

Borneo Treat

My wife and I enjoyed our trip to Borneo. Great value at the 2 for 1 deal offered. All good experiences and vey well organised. The highlights most definitely was seeing the orangutangs.

JasP

JasPDarling Downs, QLD

Thanks Trip A Deal

My mate and I just got back from Vietnam & Cambodia, the trip was a TripA Deal package and we both had the time of our lives. I’ve always wanted to go to Vietnam and I’m glad I went with Trip A Deal it was awesome from start to finish.
I know a lot of people are worried about travelling at the moment but I’m glad we went.
There is always a risk in everything that you do, make them worth it... this certainly was. Home now, happy healthy and planning my next trip.

Satisfied Senior

Satisfied Senior

Mexico - awesome one day, spectacular the next!!

Have just returned from "Best of Mexico". 17 action packed days with fabulous hidden gems. Fantastic guide and the inclusions made us all amazed at the value for money this trip was. Incredible amount of climbing and walking and think this should be more transparent in advertising notes.

Genna

GennaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Holiday

Just got back from taking my parents on a surprise holiday. Booked one of TripADeals packages and could not have been more impressed. My parents aren’t big on international travel so it was nice to get away with them somewhere here in Australia.. they loved Darwin and are now even talking about a trip overseas. Could not be happier!!!

Lorraine Heathcote

Lorraine HeathcoteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worth the wait

We were nervous not to get documents until 4 weeks prior but now that we have them it was worth the wait. My husband and I haven’t been overseas since our grandchildren were born but thanks to TripADeal, it’s too easy and affordable not to!

Geraldine Fisher

Geraldine FisherSydney, NSW

Bravo Tripadeal

My husband and I have now completed our holiday and all we can say is bravo Tripadeal! From the moment we landed, Tripadeal was with us every step of the way.
Friendly staff (maybe because they live in paradise) detailed documents, nice hotels and knowledgeable tour guides made our experience one to remember. The pictures are pool room worthy! Don’t waste your time shopping around , if you need the extra push to book with them then this is it!!

Festivals of India - Trip a Deal

Irene from Wodonga

Irene from WodongaNortheast, VIC

Great communication

I personally haven't purchased a trip to China with TripADeal but my dear neighbour has, and was due to depart to China in February. I have been watching their updates on Facebook and hearing their consistent communication via email. A big congratulations to Tripadeal keeping their customers up-to-date with the full story of whats going on - I could only imagine how much this has taken them by surprise and all the hard work behind the scenes. I have travelled with Tripadeal before, and with the way they have handled this situation, I most definitely will be back for more. Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work to everyone at Tripadeal!!

Desni Muller

Desni MullerPerth, WA

China with yankse

We had 38 people on our bus. The tour was too rushed for us with internal.flights. but then we are 70.s. the hotels were 5star..meals average.tour guides great.couldnt fault the service.
Would go on another tripadeal great value.

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Kevin K.

Kevin K.asked

I cannot get a straight answer from TripADeal on anything. I have 2 outstanding 'coupons' one of which I must book by 31 October when NZ (where I live) will continue to have closed borders until at least Jan 2021 unless I pay NZ Gov't $3,500 quarantine fee when I return.
I asked TripAdeal for a time extension to book (until our borders reopen to at least Aust. holidays as I think that will reopen first). I got a reply that said "no extension". Seems written in legalise as confusing to me, I guess to ensure TripADeal commit to nothing which has been their approach to trying resolve both my 'deals' over last 6 months. How can any org that doesn't want to go out of business treat their former customers so poorly - I did email back for clarification on one issue - no reply; impossible to reach by phone, and prerecorded phone message re their contact hours is wrong, and one of their previous 'free' phone numbers is now assigned to a goods carrier. Maybe they couldn't pay their phone account.
What are they doing with all their tax/airline ground fees etce for untaken flights when they lawfully should be repaid to the traveller when flights don't fly?
QUESTION - How do I talk to someone without line cutting off after a limited number of rings? Hoe do I get a reply to my email - I am 70 yo and a bit thick so I want help/advice; not a fob off.
Kevin Ph 0064 274916687 or 0064 7 8465463

Ross
Ross

I would go to the ACCC& NCA depending on where you live, I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC for starters, there could be a clan action claim against them coming shortly

Lex S.
Lex S.

Hi Kevin.
Sorry to hear your plight.
I would call them to discuss your situation.
We have found them ok to deal with.
A bit slow. But they must be going through extremely busy times with the Covid situation.
We obtained our refund less a small fee for our trip due to start end August.
We asked for a BER.
We chose to not go down the NCAT route.
Wish you all the best.
Regards.
Lex.

Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.

Go back to them and request a refund. I suggest you check out the Tripacon tripadeal FB pages there are a number of NZ people who are members.

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives