Tripadeal

Tripadeal (page 4 of 14)

• Trip Completed Yes (268) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Very poor, Sardinia Sicily and Malta

Very disappointed with tripadeal, the only tours were walking tours, and then left to self tour in towns when all shops were on siesta. Tour guides were really poor, and one spent her time privately socialising and drinking alcohol

12 Day China

Smalc

SmalcHunter Region, NSW

Great trip to Egypt

Had a wonderful time in Egypt, extremely helpful staff in hotels and tour guide absolutely brilliant. Flights and pick ups all on time.
Would definitely do another trip and recommend Tripadeal

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

15 day Turkey Tripadeal tour

Was an amazing trip. Can't see how Tripadeal can do it for the low cost that we paid. All meals were included. My 'small' complain would be the Ramada Hotel in Istanbul had problems serving meals, too slow, and substandard meals, however could not speak more highly about the places we were taken to, the tours, the accommodation, the guide, the coach driver. A wonderful trip, and I am now on the mailing list for future Tripadeal tours. Thank you....thank you.....thank you.

10 Day India Tour- trip of a lifetime

Alfreda D

Alfreda DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10 Day Unbeatable India

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

India, Nepal and Bhutan trip under delivered; Nov-Dec 2019

Standard accommodation offered was below expectations , at best average, but the worst aspect of the sub standard accommodation was there physical locations, mainly located in outer/fringe areas, industrial parks in India, up hills and/or mountains in Nepal/Bhutan , totally not conducive for self exploration during down/free times [ of which there were plenty of occasions ]. During free down time we were literally forced to stay within the hotel for lengthy periods of time. Would not recommend this trip under the present accommodation arrangements, even though the physical, awesome countryside was spectacular in Nepal/Bhutan.

Tremendous value no stone unturned

maureen f.Gippsland, VIC

Tripadeal.

Just traveled to Vietnam. Tripadeal said that it would be a escorted tour but we were made to find our way on most of the days .not happy would not recommend.

maureen f.

[Order Number and Name Removed] . The main problem was that were on our own most of the time. We traveled by car not with a group.we were left to find our own way.the main reason we took the trip is meet others.

hawcot

hawcotSydney Surrounds, NSW

Borneo, an other unforgettable holiday

Traveller

TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

17 Day Italy and Greece 2-1 Deal

Kathleen

KathleenNorth Queensland, QLD

Azerbaijan and Georgia. Great trip - so well organised

This trip was amazing and great value for money including accommodation and Qatar airfares. Our guides for both countries were awesome - so knowledgeable and passionate about their countries. The Caucasus, the Silk Road, the Gobustan Rock art, the mountain sides riddled with caves, old monasteries and secret tunnels - there are so many highlights quite apart from the history of numerous invasions and struggle to exist.

India Rajasthan tour Premium package

Rose2177

Rose2177Central West, NSW

Amazing!

I travelled with TAD to the USA and had the most amazing time! Organising the trip was oh so easy as their customer service team were very helpful, even to the most minute details, as to where to eat, sights to see, which made it an easy decision when deciding if this was the trip to book through them.
TripADeal made it so stress free whilst on tour as well. We made beautiful friends and would book another tour in a heartbeat. We are thinking Maldives next!

David

DavidMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Trick A Deal Holi Festival in India

jeriatricjypsy

jeriatricjypsyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

BUYER BEWARE !!!! Falls dramatically short of expectations!

Liane

LianeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tripadeal Maldives

This package deal to Adaaran Club Rannalhi was absolutely fantastic. We were a group of 8 and the staff at Adaaran were so friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. A special thank you to Nazim who looked after us so well at the restaurant and also to Abdula who kept our room spotlessly clean and provided such lovely adornments to our bed. If you want peace, tranquillity, exceptional service, perfect weather and the most amazing water to swim in this is the place to go. Highly recommend this resort. We are already saving up for our next visit.

Jan T.

Jan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Trip A Deal India

Optional Tours not optional

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Disappointed with the room - facing a huge wall!

Michelle

Michelleasked

How did everyone get such good response from Trip A Deal? I've emailed numerous times and get no where, just the usual response we will get back to you closer to the time you're due to travel, guess what!!!, I've heard nothing and our trip was the beginning of November, no offer, no nothing and every time I email, the same response we will get back to you as soon as we can. Covid has been around since February, we are now in November, Ive been emailing on and off over that whole time so don't understand these positive reviews.

Jayne C.

Jayne C.asked

I booked a trip to China for this year and of course it was cancelled I did get a credit from tripadeal is there a chance I can get a refund and get my money back as it has been a difficult year financial and I could really do the $3600 which they said is credit to me from $4000 I paid up front

Kevin K.

Kevin K.asked

I cannot get a straight answer from TripADeal on anything. I have 2 outstanding 'coupons' one of which I must book by 31 October when NZ (where I live) will continue to have closed borders until at least Jan 2021 unless I pay NZ Gov't $3,500 quarantine fee when I return.
I asked TripAdeal for a time extension to book (until our borders reopen to at least Aust. holidays as I think that will reopen first). I got a reply that said "no extension". Seems written in legalise as confusing to me, I guess to ensure TripADeal commit to nothing which has been their approach to trying resolve both my 'deals' over last 6 months. How can any org that doesn't want to go out of business treat their former customers so poorly - I did email back for clarification on one issue - no reply; impossible to reach by phone, and prerecorded phone message re their contact hours is wrong, and one of their previous 'free' phone numbers is now assigned to a goods carrier. Maybe they couldn't pay their phone account.
What are they doing with all their tax/airline ground fees etce for untaken flights when they lawfully should be repaid to the traveller when flights don't fly?
QUESTION - How do I talk to someone without line cutting off after a limited number of rings? Hoe do I get a reply to my email - I am 70 yo and a bit thick so I want help/advice; not a fob off.
Kevin Ph 0064 274916687 or 0064 7 8465463

Ross
Ross

I would go to the ACCC& NCA depending on where you live, I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC for starters, there could be a clan action claim against them coming shortly

Lex S.
Lex S.

Hi Kevin.
Sorry to hear your plight.
I would call them to discuss your situation.
We have found them ok to deal with.
A bit slow. But they must be going through extremely busy times with the Covid situation.
We obtained our refund less a small fee for our trip due to start end August.
We asked for a BER.
We chose to not go down the NCAT route.
Wish you all the best.
Regards.
Lex.

Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.

Go back to them and request a refund. I suggest you check out the Tripacon tripadeal FB pages there are a number of NZ people who are members.

Get an answer from our members and TripADeal representatives