Tripadeal (page 2 of 33)

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled my trip

Sylvia

I did contact TripAdeal to advise them on what would be a better arrangement and they wouldn't consider it (see response to Anna "Beware of Tripadeal") They just want your money and hang on to it as long as possible.

Returning Customer!!!

We love booking our holidays through Tripadeal. We are two retirees and booking through them is easy and offer unbeatable great deals. We have now booked our 4th trip with tripadeal. We recently went on a 10 night trip to Canada and Alaska and it was an amazing trip and next year we have booked a trip to India with 8 of our friends to come along. We have had great experience booking our holidays through Tripadeal and are happy to continue to do so.

Karen

Karen

Prepare yourself for some of the most stunning scenery you'll ever see.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Charlie's Review

Just completed third trip with Tripadeal to to China. On the Yangtze river the hardest thing would be getting on and off the boat it was like a goat track many step but people on the boat give all the help they can. 2nd part of trip was great Xi'an was amazing terracotta warriors best guide we have ever had Steve knew all the local history most informative but o the ship, be careful if you have a dodgy leg Overall an amazing trip

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

I was very happy from trip a deal was amazing tour and I’m foword to book another tour with them ASAP

I’ve dun china tour no problems with booking or yours or bulet train or food everything was high level .i dont know what else to say that was one of my best experience with this company

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

neicie

neiciesydney

Their trips are fine but customer service.......

As stated above, the trips they offer are great value but their customer service is woeful. Every call, with at least a 20 minute wait, elicits a different answer from another consultant

Anna B

The WishesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

USA/Canada/Alaska Adventure

steve

steveSouth East Queensland, QLD

customer service to calls and emails hopeless

I have arranged and paid trip a deal for connecting flight from Bris to Syd for china trip in Oct. Now find they have booked a flight with minimal transfer time of 1.5 hrs. trying to get a response is hopeless. need 3hrs according to Qantas data . there is a flight at 5am that I want them to book but no response yet. I was told by a lovely lady yesterday that she would get back to me - still waiting My emails just seem to get ignored also. We run a boarding cattery business where we speak to lots of people travelling and I wont be recommending trip a deal unless they smarten up - seems to me once they have your money they don't care. In hindsight I should have booked the bris /syd flight myself

TripADeal T.Tripadeal
Sheryil V.

Sheryil V.New South Wales

China 2 for 1

Kellyvdh

KellyvdhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Good deals but the customer service is terrible. I booked accomodation which included transfers, I called 4 times and emailed over months to confirm transfers. Apparently they don’t keep record of the conversations so I had to repeat each time, they said they would call to confirm but never did and I would have to call back and start all over again. It’s extremely frustrating, I would consider paying more for another holiday provider due to trip a deals consistently poor customer service.

Booking Type Accomodation

cheryl leslie - baker

cheryl leslie - bakerSouthwest, VIC

the lane restaurant at George Hotel Ballarat

had my 70th at The Lane Ballarat food was great service was excellent my birthday cake was damaged chef redid top of cake looked better than the original ( no charge ) would recommend this venue and will definately be back ,thank you again staff you were just magic

Susan mcgovern

Susan mcgovernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Japan highlights

Excellent tour guides and bus driver
Very happy trying to please everyone going out of there way to help
Accommodation most of it was good a couple second rate
Very rushed trip but saw a lot in 9 days
Extremely hot in August
Overall would love to do another trip a deal

Katielou

KatielouTasmania

Balkans and Beyond - September/October 2017

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

China tour 2.8.2019 to 13.8.2019.

I was disappointed in the guide who took us after Shanghai (Sophia)she spoke too quickly and was hard to understand. She focused on teaching the group Chinese words when we were only with her for 1 day. She took us to see Erqi Memorial Tower in the rain. We expected to go inside only to find out it was closed. She allowed us 5 minutes to take photos and then walked off quickly and left us stranded in the back streets unsure of where she was. I was not impressed with her in the least and I told her to not leave us again but not sure she understood me.

The other guides were brilliant: Terry, Amanda and Michael. I would definitely recommend this tour even though it was full on from the start and didn't leave us much time in between events.

Booking Type Tour

Vietnam & Cambodia.. fantastic !

Absolutely fabulous trip ! Restful days in scenically beautiful Halong Bay, tasty coffee, 50c beers, cheap tailors and lanterns in Hoi An, markets in Ho Chi Minh city and the heart-wrenching, but fascinating, history of Cambodia.
Add to that the incredible Angkor Wat and Pub Street in Siem Reap .. what a perfect holiday !
Loved every minute. Well organised, good value trip.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

jody..

jody..Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

India 9 day Golden Triangle Tour

from start to finish,it was a great time in india in oct 2017..tourguides and drivers made us feel safe and was well organised..saw lots,did lots and loved every minute of it..highly recommennd TAD trips..

Irene from Wodonga

Irene from WodongaNortheast, VIC

Nordic Discovery

Amazing part of the world! Excellent customer service! Excellent trip all round from guides to accommodation and airline. Well priced as well.
Well definitely book with Trip A Deal again.

vicky

vickyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

16 day greek island explorer with Abu Dhabi stop over.

Amazing trip. Well organised. Great accommodation. Wonderful food. Thanks tripadeal once again. No dramas at any stage of the trip. Made life long friends that we still contact through Facebook site.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

John W.

John W.Sydney, NSW

2for1 China with Xian Extension & Yangtze Cruise (18 days)

Couldn't believe the value for money this deal was.
Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, Terracotta Warriors & Horses and the Pandas.
All included. The best Optional Tours were The Golden Mask Dynasty (Beijing), ERA and The Intersection of Time Show (Shanghai), and Huangpu River Night Cruise in Shanghai to see China's version of Vivid.
Seriously, you get airfares, transfers, meals included.
Just need to organise your Visa and pay the Tour Guides who do such a great job.

Joybelle

Joybelleasked

We leave this Thursday for China japan trip . We have an extra night at end due to airline , will we get free breakfast and transfers to airport ?

Debbie

Debbieasked

Leaving next Friday for 15 day tour of India. Any tips for the type of clothes and anything else to pack?

Hi debbie .
India is amazing yiu will love it.
I took a dress for everyday as its very hot ... buy 3B ACTION CREAM from chemist if you are worried about chaffing...works like a dream .
Also wears thongs or birkenstocks...slip on shoes only as you are forever having to take your shoes off for temple visits ect.
its extremely dirty and dusty so each night you can wash them in the shower.
Take a sarong for a headscarf and a hat and umbrella for head ./sun ...A nail brush to scrubb yr feet is a must with a cake of your own soap.
Make sure you have an international adaptor for electronic devices...wifi is poor but you will need it for photos .
Dont take cards as a source of money ...no one takes them and its impossible to find a handy teller...take Australian cash ...small denominations and the bus driver will change usually.
Bring an.open min d and a kind heart...this place is life changing .
Xx

Wollongong family

Wollongong familyasked

Leaving next week on the two for one TripADeal tour to China. How long do you have to explore The Great Wall? How early do the days start? Do the hotels have bars/restaurants? On the last day the itinerary says after breakfast transfer to airport, our flight is in the evening, do we hangout at the airport all day?
Thanks in advance

qantas

The Great Wall is over 21000km long.Depending on what section you go to will depend on what you see.
It is in stations and can sometimes be a very steep climb .
Its very commercial now ...lots tourist shops ect ..but amazing to see.
Most time will be spent getting group photos ect but you will have enough time to see what you came for...good luck .
Ps go to the toilet at every opportunity...there arent many !

Get an answer from our members and Tripadeal representatives

CategoryBooking Services