TripAdvisor

TripAdvisor Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for TripAdvisor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

14 questions from our users

PeterR
PeterRasked

What are restrictions in place regarding distancing rules within in gaming/pokie machine venues in SA how can some hotels allow close contact with all machines operating that is no 1.5 metre rules

Casey
Casey

Gambling is giving money to those involved with the business and their profits are extraordinary. Gamblers never talk about their loses. You'd be more successful on the stock market. Save your money and possibly your life as well.

Karen Victoria

Karen
Victoria

lovemyhome
lovemyhomeasked

Why are people leaving reviews for hotels here?? Please review the actual website TripAdvisor. If you want to review a hotel or need travel advice go to TripAdvisor. C'mon people!

Marg
Margasked

WE have booked the Sun Island Aegean cruise through the Greek Islands - Oceanview cabin. Booked via our travel agent. However, their website does not give details of amenities either in the cabin or onboard generally. Any help?

KG in Brisbane
KG in Brisbane

I would go back to the Travel Agent.

Kim B.
Kim B.asked

compare hotels in santorini greece

David C.
David C.asked

Review on Vivanta Hotel New Delhi

Rahul M.
Rahul M.

I haven't stayed at that hotel but since it's a reputed 4 star hotel the experience should be good.

Margaretasked

We ar3 going to drive around Australia staying at motels can anyone recommend some motels on our trip

Anne
Anne

Fred

It is better to look at forums in Tripadvisor or similar sites rather than this forum. Tripadvisor has reviews of particular hotels but, as you probably know, you can start a forum on a particular topic, and you'll get many more responses than here.

richieasked

As my last post about my holiday was refused for reasons I don't agree with I will no longer be doing reviews for TripAdvisor, there was nothing but the truth in it but seems that TripAdvisor can't handle the truth what the hell are you there for but to inform the public honestly.
Richard. ( long time writer ).

richie

thanks for your reply Fred, they have lost me as of now unless they reconsider, I have had a good following for a long time now and I feel let down.

Rosemary K.
Rosemary K.asked

We are going to Sri Lanka in July. Has anyone used the company Total Holiday Options in Sri Lanka and were you happy with them.

tony
tony

no sorry .

Belinda F.
Belinda F.asked

What do people suggest as a budget Aussie experience for a visiting French exchange teenager student in July. Looking for maybe a 5 day day holiday. Nature, beach etc?

Ed K
Ed Kasked

Where would I write a review about a travel company?

Jennifer
Jenniferasked

When booking a hotel on TA website for a hotel in USA, is it stated in AUD dollars?

Brigid
Brigidasked

What do you know about. Bright Edition Travel?

DropBear
DropBear
nelly
nelly

Really, well I "won" second prize as well. Maybe we ALL win 2nd prize hey???

Tom
Tom

I also received 2 scratch & win cards, I won a 2nd prize of $190.00. I think TripAdvisor is a scam that will go under.

kalobema
kalobemaasked

I run a small, independent property management business looking after 6 to 8 holiday rental properties. I list my properties on Stayz.com and Airbnb and am receiving increasing levels of enquiry via my own website. Tripadvisor would seem to be the last large marketing outlet for my properties but after reading reviews and speaking to their very pushy sales people I'm unsure if it's worth the bother. Are there any property owners or managers out there willing to give Tripadviser their thumbs up?

Mike