TripAdvisor

TripAdvisor

Brand Manager for TripAdvisor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (17)
  • Ease of Booking
Khyber Technologies
Khyber TechnologiesSydney

Wouldn’t let me post bad review on certain places

I recently went on to a Pakistan tour all the way to China Pakistan border. I stayed many places and I had good and bad reviews. TripAdvisor will not post my bad review Borith Lake and other con artist in this region

Tripadvisor - Don't bother!!!

Zero communication, between listers & renters. Change wording on messages sent. Only give 24 hrs from when you first book to cancel for refund, even then I doubt you'd receive a refund. Sent several emails with no reply. Absolute sharks, take your money. Do not recommend. They are Rouges. Do yourself a favour don't book accommodation with them. Impossible to get in touch with. Owners of accommodation said the same thing, ultimately removing their listing. Book with Stayz or Airbnb, much better communication and trustworthy all round.

AAA
AAA

pay pal good at taking money and zero morals take them to Court

happened to me to. I put money into pay and pal to pay for products. They kept it 4 years until I went to the Magistrates court..... no apology.... what do YOU think about someone who takes your money, be it $1 or $10,000? NEVER EVER use pay pal

Guy H
Guy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a booking. Paid with PayPal. Booking disappears. CAN'T CONTACT Tripadvisor.

Just another awful company that does everything in its power to avoid contact with its clients. Every time I attempt to find the missing booking I just get thrown to the most unhelpful "Help Centre" which has NO email contact available or any option available to address my issue.

Hannah M.
Hannah M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfactory work conditions

Sick of Poor service
Sick of Poor serviceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hosting -Bad service Cost me $1000's

I had an inquiry for a booking for $1000's.
The booking could not be accepted by tripadvisor booking system even though dates were available.
As usual with these 3rd party sites trying to speak to anyone is a nightmare.
Guest also tried to contact them to no avail and got sick of the crap and booked elswehere.
I lost $1000's in income because tripadvisor are CRAP.
Finally figured out trip adviser had 2020 calendar loaded that was blocking 2021 available dates.
Thanks for the loss of income tripadvisor!!!!

Black Dog
Black Dog

Untrustworthy

Wrote a couple of reviews about some great times in Vietnam a few years back. But when I detailed a "Bait and Switch" scam about a cruise company in Ha Long Bay TripAdvisor "pulled" it. One of the companies I reviewed asked why I had deleted my account after such a glowing account of her operations. I forwarded the review and she replied she was disgusted with the Cruise company operating like that in her country. TripAdvisor only publishes positive reviews as they have a financial interest.

Renee John
Renee JohnMurray Region, NSW

Aromet Motel Temora

I rang earlier in the night to explain that I'm stuck on the side of the road with car trouble and I want make it to the motel..
I asked if I could get some sort of refund...
The lady said no and said do you think that's my fault.

Luppo
LuppoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ocean and Lakes hotel meals

Went to hotel for a few drinks and a meal with the latters presentation some what disappointing.
the salad was a shredded bits hanging over the sides of a small bowl and cold chips. Another order Ceasar salad with smoked salmon to be given the salad with chicken but it was swapped.
As most people eat with eyes this meal presentation rates above.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fail as a host and user!

SJW
SJWSydney Surrounds, NSW

If I could give TripAdvisor a zero rating I would.

TripAdvisor refuses to remove an obviously fake review even though it breaches their own guidelines. The review complained about a menu item that we don't even have and then recommended a competitor. When we reported the review we got a trite automated response which didn't even acknowledge the substance of our report. TripAdvisor reviews clearly cannot be trusted.

Gary H
Gary HHunter Region, NSW

Pretty average night out

Went to the Texas Grill, Wests, Mayfield NSW last night for the first, and last, time.
Staff were pleasant and attentive, so no complaints there. The menu wasn’t all that comprehensive for a steakhouse, making choices difficult for some of our group (13). The 10oz rib eye was said to be medium, but came out with no colour in it and would be classified anywhere else as medium/well. The three people who ordered the chicken waited so long for their meal that by the time they got the meal, everyone else had finished eating.
All in all not a great night, and, in my opinion, overpriced. Steak $36, half rack $35.

Kylie
KyliePalmerston

14 McNamara Way 10 Cottesloe, WA 6011. Don’t book this place and don’t book with stayz!

Baz1950