2Tripcover

92% · 1274 · 3%

Bugsy
Bugsy4 posts

Amazing price for cover

Cannot believe how much cheaper than anywhere else I looked Tripcover was. Hopefully I don't have to make a claim but at least I can relax and enjoy my trip without worrying about a huge excess if anything does happen. Very satisfied with their service. Yvonne

Anthony
Anthony2 posts

Best insurance cover

Tripcover is the best insurance company I have ever used. Their prices are reasonable and their service is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who is looking for cheap insurance when hiring a rental vehicle.

AvVs
AvVs

Very cheap, very easy and quick to get a quote and apply. Excellent!!!!!

Very cheap, very easy and quick to get a quote and apply. Also, it covers tyre and windscreen, and you can pay by PayPal, so no charge for credit card! Highly recommended. Excellent!!!!!

Alan
AlanCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Excellent product

A top quality, easy to use website for an excellent product. I have introduced it to family and friends. But what will I do when I turn 76 in 2018?

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

by far the best insurance company I dealt with

Whole process of rental car insurance claim was extremely easy and transparent. No hidden catch, no excessive paperwork, no need to call different departments to find our what is happening to your case. They simply paid what was promised

YA FEN ZHOU
YA FEN ZHOU

Very Good

Very nice products

It was very easy to set up

Cheaper cover and good value

We will keep in mind to use this trip cover

And introduce to our friends

C.C.
C.C.2 posts

Did not disappoint...beyond expectations!

I am so happy I chose to have insurance, I am even happier I went with Tripcover. Had a slight accident, put in a claim, received my money ( after paying rental company) from the insurance company within a week. Very happy customer...GREAT VALUE.

dobbo
dobbo3 posts

too easy

all 1st class. provides peace of mind and no hidden charges which in itself as far as booking anything on line is quite amazing. Will keep on using tripcover each trip.

Jackie F
Jackie F4 posts

CHEAPER than cover offered by car companies!

Cheaper than cover rental cars offered . The rental car people use it themselves. Never claimed so can't comment on claims, which is why I only put 4 stars. Would be good to hear from someone who has claimed....

Lis
Lis2 posts

Good value cover

Good value cover. Only short term rental but it provided us with peace of mind that were covered - especially in a busy city like Sydney! Very easy to set up.

J.Wong
J.Wonghong kong

Peace of mind for lowest price

Recommend from a friend a few years back and use TripCover for 3 times ever since when I hire a rental car to travel in Australia. Have not claimed so far. Buying insurance is a must to help keep peace of mind for just in case. Highly recommend!!!

Brett  Gungl
Brett Gungl

Very easy to organise on line

Good so far. good price and easy to arrange. have organised a few times now. Have not needed to claim fortunately so cant be sure of the process if I do need to claim back an excess payment.

Eric
Eric

ALLIANZ insurance means good backing

We have used this service several times. Thankfully we have not had to use it yet, but it is easy to buy and very good value compared to the car rental companies. No need for customer support so far. Good product.

Meggy
MeggySydney10 posts

Tripcover
Tripcover   DM
Simoz
SimozSydney, NSW7 posts

I have just taken out my 4th or possibly 5th lot of car hire excess insurance using Tripcover and find it so easy and so much cheaper than the rental companies additional insurance. Once I had to cancel at the last moment and they honoured their offer to give me a reduction of that amount the next time I used Tripcover - which they did without question. An excellent service and it is appreciated when a company goes out of its way to assist their customers.

Tric Rapar
Tric Rapar

I'm glad I found this site

This is an excellent value policy. It was easy to set up. Second time I have used it this year. it's cheaper than paying the car rental company and covers more.

Nocturnum
NocturnumCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Much cheaper, just watch the fine print

Easy to dealt with, 1/3 the price and for more excess coverage BUT all drivers must be listed on the rental agreement or they're not covered, and the rental companies (eg budget x2, Europcar x1) will argue til they're blue in the face that they don't need to list additional drivers, so you'll have to push the issue and force them to add the detail. Not an issue if only one driver but a pain if you're a group or multiple cars.

Allen  Fraser
Allen FraserMelbourne2 posts

Save yourself a lot of money and time

Easy to take out the cover and far cheaper than what the car rental company offers. I have saved myself in excess of $120 and don't have to worry about the high pressure sales tactics when I collect the rental car. Money well spent, thank you.

Alvin Santiago
Alvin Santiago2 posts

The peace of mind I needed when everything else is failing on me

We moved interstate and the car transport company who's supposed to deliver our car 4 weeks earlier forced us to use a hire car. Not knowing when the car would actually arrive, we have to hire the car on a weekly interval. As you could imagine, buying insurance from the car rental company could be as much or even more than cost of renting the vehicle. With Tripcover, we got the peace of mind and at least reduced the frustration we've had from our car transport company.

CoR
CoRMelbourne5 posts

Claims process is a challenge

I unfortunately had to make a claim when car park damage occurred. Claim delays appear to occur when mail is not opened, emails not responded for days. it is 8 weeks since the car damage occurred and i am not at the end of the claim process. Another concern was that the AVIS repair costs were excessive for the minimal damage to the car. However when Tripcover intervened in the claim process, within 3 days the claim was approved. Very appreciative of the Tripcover assistance. thank you

C Flowers
C Flowers

Sooo superior to what rental cars offer you!

Excellent value, rental cars will charge $20 - 30 per day for same cover, ie >double! - I just login online whenever I rent a car and organise on the spot. Easy, easy via mobile at the airport, and discount for adding a FF number.

Richard
Richard2 posts

So much better value!

Have just purchased excess insurance for upcoming holiday car rental. The price is so much cheaper than going directly through the car rental company. Even picked up an additional 5% off for Frequent Flyer number! Here's hoping I don't have to claim, but reviews on the website give me confidence that all will be handled professionally.

keith
keith

great value

Easy to do. If I went through Tripcover the price was $60; If I went through Allianze for exactly the same policy the price was $117. Go figure that out.

Karen Burgess
Karen BurgessSydney, NSW

Great price - easy to use

I've bought this insurance before but thankfully have never had to use it. Website is easy to use and prices are good value. Only complaint is that my Qantas FF number kept getting rejected so i booked without getting the discount.

ngv1
ngv1

Easy to book and huge savings

Policy was easy to set up and heaps cheaper than through the carhire company. Wished I known about it earlier when I hired cars previously

June  Gannon
June GannonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great trip

Very happy & will use again. It was excellent value that gave us peace of mind regarding possibility when driving

staza sherlock
staza sherlock

I love using tripcover, it's easy - ap on phone, cheap, and reliable

The policy is good cover, great value for money, and great for piece of mind. I do fully recommend this to all I talk to about car rental.

Tony D
Tony D

Value and peace of mind

Highly recommend site, I have used in the past and no hassles, convenient and value for money. Easy navigation of site.

Mary  Pooley
Mary Pooley

Much better value than car hire places offer!

It's is much better value than the car hire places offer. Easy to arrange. Questions were answered quickly from online support.

S.J.B
S.J.B

Never Rent a Car Without Tripcover

After purchasing the insurance for many years from the rental company's and being charged exorbitant fees which were more expensive than the actual price of the car hire (how crazy i know)!! I have saved many hundreds of dollars thanks to Tripcover and grateful for such service.

The set up process to set up my policy took literally under 3mins (Amazing) and really easy to set up and pay!

I've never had to make a claim (thankfully) but the knowlege of Tripcover falling under such a well recognised company such as Allianz really puts my mind at ease.

Thanks again.

Jennyah
Jennyah

Very good value as compared with several other insurance companies

Policy very easy to se up. I didn't use customer support at this stage. Time will tell if I have to ring them for help. Hopefully not.

H nelissen
H nelissensittard
Brad
BradSpringwood, Qld2 posts

Peace of mind & service at a fraction of the cost

We have completed without incident our holiday in Tasmania & the 2585 kms travelled in a hire car.

Hiring vehicles when driving in unfamiliar areas as well as being worried about even slight damage such as carpark door dents, bumper / undercarriage damage & windscreens, is always a concern. However, Tripcover gave us peace of mind. Beforehand I had a query re the policy's T & C's & Des personally responded within a day. Great service at a fraction of the car rental company's excess reduction (which also does not cover the extent of damage that is covered by the Tripcover policy). And it's backed by Allianz should a claim be made. We look forward to using your rental vehicle insurance service again in the future.

Show details ·  2

Muzza A
Muzza A

Claytons PROMO

Missed out on the under 15 days promo code discount by 9 hours.You would expect the discount would reward those repeat customers who paid more.But still half the price of most rental companies cover.

Ryan90
Ryan90

So much better than what the hire companies offer

I recommend this service to all my friends and family. Can't fault them for ease of use and benefits offered

Jun L
Jun LOutside Australia2 posts

M H
M H

Fast, easy, way cheaper than the rental company

Found this site when searching on choice.com.au. A great alternative to paying inflated insurance costs direct with the company. Wish I'd known about this service earlier! Will use again.

Consumer 123
Consumer 123Melbourne18 posts
Beverly Drew
Beverly DrewMelbourne2 posts

Easy to book and understand!

Have just booked Tripcover insurance for the first time and hope it won't be necessary to make a claim! I've been disgusted with all of the car rental companies prices for insurance - basically doubling (or more) the daily rental car rate - what a rip off! If all goes well, will continue to use this service.

Show details ·  3

Paul
Paul

I dont know why I have been paying ridiculous Car Renter's Insurance Rates all this time

I have been hiring cars overseas and Australia all my life and this is the first time I have come across such a great service, being underwritten by Allianze is a bonus.

I found this website after being frustrated and found it on finder.com.au

I am telling everyone about it.

Extra Information