Tripcover (page 3 of 9)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)
Nona   I go now
Nona I go nowAU

Bought cover I didn't need - cancellation was quick

I was a bit too quick in completing application for Excess/Luggage insurance (for windscreens, tyres, underbody etc). This was the cover I thought I needed.
However on checking further, Hertz USA doesn't have these exclusions, so the policy was not needed. Tripcover's cancellation was fast, same day.

leon
leonSydney, NSW

Its good deal

Using trip cover couple times, never claim; no sure its good or not; just paid money for insurance. wish never used it. 4 days paid $44 cover $4000 insurance. only 1%

Geoff
GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

highly recommend

The website is excellent. It is clear and easy to follow. This is a great way to find protection over insurance excesses. It is my first time and I would definitely use it again.

Janabelle
Janabelle

Well worth taking out this car rental excess cover

I have used this site for several years (thankfully without having to make a claim), but it is worth it for ease of mind and so much cheaper than the car rental companies offer. The website is super easy to use and all the paperwork comes through via email straight away. It is reassuring to know that should we be in the unfortunate position of having to pay the car hire excess fee, that we can then claim this back from Tripcover.me

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

I didn't know about this site before so I'm glad I found it. It was easy to use and I saved some money!

This site is worth the small amount of extra time as the final cost for insurance cover was 50% less compared to the rates offered by the Car Rental companies themselves. Even better they offered a small discount form the advertised price when using the TripCover web-site.

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Barry
BarryHunter Region, NSW

Great value. Brilliant customer service.

Been using Tripcover for two years. Never needed to make a claim but any queries fixed up in less than 24 hours, anytime of the day or night. Brilliant customer service. Wouldn't waste money at the car rental counter on the same insurance at 4-5 times the cost.

Problem solved!

I recommend TripCover. Competitively priced vs rental companies. (Haven't had to claim yet.)

I had an issue where PayPal charged me but I never received insurance certificate. Initially difficult to contact, but Tripcover sorted out.

Desmond S.Tripcover

We do have another plan for drivers under 25 Dan. Thanks for the kind review.

Pen
PenNew South Wales

Something to watch out for!

MOnnie J
MOnnie JSydney, NSW

Better than buying at rental desk!

I bought many times for domestic and international rentals. Website is easy to navigate and can contact company online and cancel within 14 days cooling off. Purchased for more than ten rentals over four years. Convenient, well priced and efficient service!

David
David

Good value

Good value have been with your company for apx 40 years no complaints not happy with charges by hire companies (when you have never had a claim and have a good driving record regards David Mckay

Trudy der Kinderen
Trudy der KinderenSydney, NSW

WHY A REVIEW?

Why are so any people putting on a review when they haven't made a claim??? Sure its cheaper and no problem to get cover but the REAL TEST comes when making a claim and that's where you read about people being out of pocket sometimes to the extent that it may have been better to take out the car rental insurance instead. I find these 'non event' reviews really annoying and pointless!

Desmond S.Tripcover

Great service and excellent communication

Max and I are now back in England following our motorhome holiday around Western Australia for the past three months.

I just wanted to thank you for providing the reassurance of your policy. We had no mis-haps but it was great to know you were there to cover us if we had!

We'll definitely be doing more motorhome holidays and will contact you again for insurance.

Kind regards,
Shannan and Max

Thanks guys

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

That was an easy decision

Cheaper than the excess cover offered by car-hire company, and the cover offered was easy to understand. The two options available from TripCover gave reasonable choice as well. Recommended service.

ScigerSydney

Makes hiring a car affordable.

I've used this insurance several times before to hire vehicles in Australia. It costs about $8 per day and covers windscreen damage etc which gives me peace of mind. The only problem is I needed $5000 excess but the only options were $4000 or $6000.

Insurance claim madeNo
Desmond S.Tripcover

Yes correct Sciger, which means you could take out the $4000 cover and carry the $1000 liability or the more expensive $6000 and be over insured. Thanks very much for the review and your feedback and will be taken on board, and passed on to Allianz.

Sciger

Yes, I took out the $4000 cover so will risk the $1000 liability in the event something were to happen. Beats the rental company's insurance.

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

Excellent option to insure your excess

I only discovered this option of insurance recently on the internet. Easy to use and get the cover. As far as the convenience of been insured this works well. I haven't had a claim to see how that works !!George

Insurance claim madeNo