Tripcover (page 6 of 7)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)

Much better value than car hire places offer!

It's is much better value than the car hire places offer. Easy to arrange. Questions were answered quickly from online support.

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

Never Rent a Car Without Tripcover.

After purchasing the insurance for many years from the rental company's and being charged exorbitant fees which were more expensive than the actual price of the car hire (how crazy i know)!! I have saved many hundreds of dollars thanks to Tripcover and grateful for such service.
The set up process to set up my policy took literally under 3mins (Amazing) and really easy to set up and pay!
I've never had to make a claim (thankfully) but the knowlege of Tripcover falling under such a well recognised company such as Allianz really puts my mind at ease.
Thanks again.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks from the Tripcover and Allianz Global Assistance teams for the confidence booster SJB, really appreciate it :)

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

Very good value as compared with several other insurance companies

Policy very easy to se up. I didn't use customer support at this stage. Time will tell if I have to ring them for help. Hopefully not.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Or simply email me at admin @ tripcover.com.au for any assistance Jenny.
Thanks for the review.

H nelissen

H nelissensittard

Best service I ever got, that gives us a warm feeling!!!

BradSpringwood, Qld

Peace of mind & service at a fraction of the cost

We have completed without incident our holiday in Tasmania & the 2585 kms travelled in a hire car.
Hiring vehicles when driving in unfamiliar areas as well as being worried about even slight damage such as carpark door dents, bumper / undercarriage damage & windscreens, is always a concern. However, Tripcover gave us peace of mind. Beforehand I had a query re the policy's T & C's & Des personally responded within a day. Great service at a fraction of the car rental company's excess reduction (which also does not cover the extent of damage that is covered by the Tripcover policy). And it's backed by Allianz should a claim be made. We look forward to using your rental vehicle insurance service again in the future.

Thanks Brad, much appreciated

Claytons PROMO

Missed out on the under 15 days promo code discount by 9 hours.You would expect the discount would reward those repeat customers who paid more.But still half the price of most rental companies cover.

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

So much better than what the hire companies offer

I recommend this service to all my friends and family. Can't fault them for ease of use and benefits offered

Jun L

Jun LOutside Australia

Excellent service

Insurance claim madeYes

Fast, easy, way cheaper than the rental company.

Found this site when searching on choice.com.au. A great alternative to paying inflated insurance costs direct with the company. Wish I'd known about this service earlier! Will use again.

Consumer 123Melbourne

Easy to take out, not so easy to claim

Consumer 123

I was a bit confused who I was dealing with during the claims process, so thanks for clarifying that it was Allianz rather than Tripcover.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Granted but still Tripcover shares the responsibility of our customers so I think we will try do a bit more to help Allianz out with any improvements and your feedback is invaluable for that, thanks again.

Beverly DrewMelbourne

Easy to book and understand!

Have just booked Tripcover insurance for the first time and hope it won't be necessary to make a claim! I've been disgusted with all of the car rental companies prices for insurance - basically doubling (or more) the daily rental car rate - what a rip off! If all goes well, will continue to use this service.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks for your support Bev.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Hi Bev, this issue with hail is very "hot" at present with hopes that we might get it
as an optional extra that customers can purchase. Fingers crossed!

Review collected in partnership with Tripcover

I dont know why I have been paying ridiculous Car Renter's Insurance Rates all this time..

I have been hiring cars overseas and Australia all my life and this is the first time I have come across such a great service, being underwritten by Allianze is a bonus.
I found this website after being frustrated and found it on finder.com.au

I am telling everyone about it.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks Paul for your review.
Regards

Tripcover Team

Bernie CeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy !

Having been offered 'Total Protection' by the hire company I decided to look around for a company that wouldn't double my hire costs. I found Tripcover via my own car insurer and was very pleasantly surprised at the reasonable cost and options and the simplicity of creating the cover I wanted. Hopefully I won't actually NEED it but I'll be back on site after my hire period to complete my review.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Hi Bernie, thanks for the review. What was the car insurer that you found us via?

Bernie Cee

You-i and a guy named Taylor at their Sunshine Coast Office. It wasn't a direct lead but he gave me a website which led me to you

Amol

Amol

This is awesome...Economical solution for rental Excess

I have been using this since I have been in Australia since 2014 and trust me but this is an amazing service. This not only helps to reduce the Excess but the policy provides more coverage than the one usually provided by the rental companies.....

Also, this is an great economical option considering the cost at which the service is provided with an additional personal theft cover & relocation cover.

By gods grace I have not yet required to log a claim however, I am pretty confident that this would be hassle free considering this is being managed by a reputed company like "Allianz"

Great policy, great features and amazing economical cost....

Wisey

WiseyToowoomba

Godsend!!

Wonderful Concept Highly Recommended

Wonderful concept. As a regular interstate traveller over a number of years, I have been overcharged by the Rental Car organisations for insurance. I have used Tripcover for a while now and as well as being very simple to establish a policy, I feel very comfortable knowing I have economical insurance with a reputable organisation. Thank you

Thanks Peter....

satisfied customer read on

thanks to the reviewers....... I have taken Tripcover every time i hire a car .
However I have never had to make a claim. but wondered if I had the right company if something went wrong and I had an acident
After reading the reviews I have total piece of mind and will continue to take Tripcover insurance .thanks to all
dennis markson new zealand

TinaT

TinaTNortheast, VIC

Reliable, Highly recommendable

Desmond S.Tripcover

Hi Tina, you don't know how good that makes us feel at Tripcover and Allianz to hear such glowing reports of a job done well. But no time for complacency and it is back to our noses to the grind stone :)

Very reasonably priced and hassle free claim procedures

I rented a car in late June to drive to southern Victoria with my family. On our way to Melbourne, we hit a kangaroo at a very slow speed.It damaged a fog light and broke the bumper. The result was a big repair bill. Thankfully, I bought Tripcover insurance for the trip. After I got the invoice from the car rental company, I filled in the claim form and attached the invoice, rental contract and damage report to the insurance company. They asked for the detailed invoice and within about 10 days, i got my reimbursement less a small amount. I would use Tripcover again.

Desmond S.Tripcover

Wow thanks Alf, that's good to know as there are a lot of moving parts in this system between Tripcover and Allianz, so really nice to know we all came through.

Desmond S.Tripcover

For more information on our service go to https://tripcover.com.au

gymguy

gymguymelbourne

I claimed and it is so easy!

I rented a car through Thrifty to the snow for the weekend and on the way back to the rental office, the tyre went flat. Thrifty called RACV to help me and I got charged later for the roadside fee + a new tyre! ($300+)

I contacted tripcover and they sent me the claim form to fill in. I emailed back the same day and got a response on the 10th business day from them saying they are paying me back full.

It is a very easy process and the premium from them is 1/3 of the car rental company. I highly recommend tripcover!!!!!

Will definitely buy from tripcover again for all my rentals! Now, I feel 100% covered.