Tripcover (page 7 of 7)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)

This is perfect when you pay. This is terrible when you claim

It's easy and simple when you pay for the insurance. But when you want to make a claim, the admin work is complicated and time consuming.

They required lots of documents for just a small amount of claim like AUD200 and even asked for a phone interview. However, I have already been back to my hometown when they process my claim.

Insurance claim madeYes
Desmond S.Tripcover

I am sorry to hear of your dismay when making a claim. If you give me your details of your policy number I will attempt to follow up with Allianz and sort this issue out.

Kevin T

Kevin TPapamoa, New Zealand

Simple to Use

The website is clear and concise. Taking up the policy was fast and stress-free. Hopefully I will not need to test how well it works in practice!

Insurance claim madeNo

Fantastic coverage

I was concerned about the coverage when I first took it out but can't fault the the claim process or the final payout. I can only wish other insurance claims could be dealt with so easily.
Thanks again.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Tripcover compares to other Travel Insurance

Economical Rental Car Excess Cover

I have used Tripcover regularly for about two years.
It easily beats the rates 'gouged' but rental car companies who have developed 'excess' and 'fee ' charges to an art form.
Tripcover is easy to transact online.
My only beef is that it doesn't retain my details for subsequent transactions meaning that I must re-enter them each time.
Simple, reliable, cheap
I would like Tripcover to retain my details for subsequent transactions.

Desmond S.Tripcover

We have added that feature to retain your details for the next time you use Tripcover WJH and you can now use Paypal wiht no payment fees.

Roz

RozPerth

Perfect choice

This a great choice for car rental excess insurance. Much cheaper than through the rental company.We hired a camper van for a week and Tripcover saved us money on insurance. They also covered so much more than other insurance companies that I had been looking at. Didn't have to make a claim thank goodness but from what I've read on the reviews about their customer service I'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem. Will definately recommend and use Tripcover again.
The price and what they covered in their policy.

Sonia

SoniaAU

Good Savings With These Guys

These guy's are like other excess reduction companies, i.e RentalCover or 1Cover and save you money from purchasing additional rental insurance at the depot.

For $10 a day I was covered for $4,000 of excess which isn't expensive at all when you think about it. Better then paying twice the price at the Car Rental company!
Inexpensive and Good Savings
Website looks outdated and is cluttered

Desmond S.Tripcover

Hey Sonia thanks for the review.
Here is a link to our new site just being AB tested at the moment: and not so cluttered.

Janne

JanneBrisbane

Car Hire Excess Insurance

Lisa, Brisbane

Lisa, BrisbaneBrisbane

Brilliant I use this on every car rental

I am so pleased to have found Tripcover. The web site is quick and easy to use. I always have great savings compared to the rental companies. The confirmation email is prompt and queries answered quickly. The discount for club memberships is also a bonus. Thanks for making the excess on car rentals issue a non event.
Quick and Inexpensive

Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks for the review Lisa, this one is going into the pool room.