TrippinOz

TrippinOz (page 2 of 6)

NityaD

NityaDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TrippinOz has excellent customer service

Alice was really helpful and professional. She helped us and guided us throughout our bookings and stay at Phuket. The Absolute Twin Sands Resort and Spa is a great place to stay. Overall it was an awesome trip for us. Will definitely deal with TrippinOz again.

D. Maloney

D. MaloneySydney, NSW

Great experience so far

Celina made our experience positive. We had challenges with our flight dates and she followed up well and we secured dates. We travel in November and hope it's great. Thanks.

Roslyn

RoslynIllawarra, NSW

Mark was so helpful.

Mark was SO HELPFUL.He has the patients of a saint.He has taken so much of the stress out of booking this trip.Yes we did have additional fees but it was only because I extended the holiday.He helped us find other accommodation , pick ups & drop offs to the airport.Nothing was too much trouble & he is very understanding.

Nei

NeiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TrippinOz was second to none.As seniors travelling we cannot recommend them highly enough,Neil

TrippinOz experience was second to none, as senior travelers we cannot recommendation them highly enough, the ease and help we had in booking will make this trip a delight thanks Neil and Lynne

Mariza

MarizaDarwin, NT

It’s perfect for family holidays

It’s a great thing to do and there’s no extra charges for it,a very and helpful to us and comfortable to use,we are happy on this booking, thank you very much .

Mohan Shanthy

Mohan ShanthyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awsome customer Service and amazing good deal to phuket

We would like to thank Mark for his excellent customer Service and he took so much care about our queries about the phuket deal. He also provided timely and helpfull advise regarding the trip and hotel. He was with us in every stage to complete our booking without any hassle. We will definitly recommond Mark for his professionalism and superlative skils.

We are very excited about our trip to Phuket. Thanks Mark

Jill C

Jill CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service & Awesome Deal

Mark was delightful to deal with. He has excellent customer service skills & was very thorough & knowledgeable when explaining everything about the trip to Phuket. What an awesome deal @ $199pp for 7 nights, 4-star resort, valid for 24months & no block out dates or surcharges!!

Annabelle

AnnabelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We booked for 6 people for Thailand next year, we had to pay for surcharge because we are going in the peak time but we knew about it. Thanks Jessica

Martin L.

Martin L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What great luck. It can be your too!

Simple straightforward but very rewarding. 7 Nights for less than the cost of 1 (I checked with trivago). If you yearn for a Thailand getaway in peak season.... ACT NOW

Cath

CathMid North Coast, NSW

Great deal

you have the greatest team backing you when booking with trippinoz could not have helped me more now looking forward to our stay in
twin sands Resort phuket

To book this with youi never worried due to consant support
Holidays on a buget are very possible with trippinoz
Keep them in mind

Craig W.

Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Booking all smoothe

Booking and reservations all went smoothly, got my first choice of dates.
Celina is terrific and has answered all my silly questions well.
Looking forward to the weeks holiday in Phuket Absolute Twin Sands

Brad Thornton

Brad ThorntonSydney, NSW

Overwhelmed with the service

Mark was amazing in his helpfulness and timely responses to my enquiries. His information was accurate and I never felt like I was being 'stitched up'. The holiday to Phuket was explained with great clarity and he answered all my concerns in detail. Mark also directed the payment for the holiday to go through Paypal which gave me confidence of security. Since booking the trip the communication was been super friendly and helpful. Cant wait to get to our vacation!

Cathie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Booking Experience !!

My husband and I have booked a one week stay at Twin Sands Resort & Spa. The phone call I had was helpful and rewarding. Thanks so much for the service.

Cathie G.

Can't wait to experience this hotel in beautiful Phuket !

Sudhi

SudhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excelent service

My booking was very easy. Help desk was always available over the phone.
I booked my ticket to the Phuket and waiting for my holiday. Thank you Celina for the help.

Anthony Hayden

Anthony HaydenCentral West, QLD

Polite and very efficient team. Mark has been very informative and helpful with booking this trip

Great team to deal with. Booking has been a breeze. Hope to get the best time on my up coming holiday. Trip looks to be mind blowing. Can’t wait. Just a bit excited ::))

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I would like to thank Alice for amazing service for us . You made our booking reservation with no worries. I got my voucher now cant wait until we get there.

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

Outstanding service and follow up

I would like to thank Celina for her outstanding service.
Celina explained everything and answered all questions that I had.
Never tried to hide anything. Was upfront any honest.
The follow up service was great.
When she said she would ring she did.
There were many calls over the 4 days from first point of contact to after the holiday was booked and confirmed.
We were able to get the dates that we wanted ( which I was concerned about ) however Celina assured me that it would be ok.
Everything she promised , she delivered and went over and above.
A real pleasure and many thanks for making this process as easy as can be.
Would highly recommend.

Sharath M.

Sharath M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Thank you so much Alice. You have made our Vacation so exiting, from the start of the enquiry till we back from our Vacation from Bali I would say you have done and guided us the best.

It was our college reunion and i was bit sceptical how it would go, though it was a small group but every one where so happy with the Arrangement I got arranged through TrippinOZ. 100% Credit goes for Alice, more and more I got to speak with her she got to know what I’m Looking for. When I mail or talk to her in booking and enquiries she was so prompt in guiding and matching with my requirements which I was very particular about.

Roxy

RoxySydney, NSW

Wowza what brilliant service ! Im SUPER Impressed

Mark gave me exceptional service from the initial enquiry for the trippinoz deal, right through to all the followup and guidance of what were my next steps. He had excellent knowledge on the Phuket resorts that he had on offer and was able to determine which resort would be ideal for my husband and I to stay at. We are so excited to be going to Phuket now and I have recommended Mark and trippinoz to a number of my friends to contact about the SUPER deals.
Ill be back to comment after we return from our holiday.
Thank you Mark, keep up the great work

ManeeshS

ManeeshSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Deal

Great deal. Booked with them for the first time.Process of booking was very simple and had no issue when checking in and the hotel was excellent. Very happy with the booking. Will book again through TrippinOz.