TrippinOz

TrippinOz (page 2 of 6)

Booking Experience !!

My husband and I have booked a one week stay at Twin Sands Resort & Spa. The phone call I had was helpful and rewarding. Thanks so much for the service.

Booking Type Accomodation
Can't wait to experience this hotel in beautiful Phuket !

Excelent service

My booking was very easy. Help desk was always available over the phone.
I booked my ticket to the Phuket and waiting for my holiday. Thank you Celina for the help.

Booking Type Accomodation

Polite and very efficient team. Mark has been very informative and helpful with booking this trip

Great team to deal with. Booking has been a breeze. Hope to get the best time on my up coming holiday. Trip looks to be mind blowing. Can’t wait. Just a bit excited ::))

Amazing service

I would like to thank Alice for amazing service for us . You made our booking reservation with no worries. I got my voucher now cant wait until we get there.

Booking Type Accomodation

Outstanding service and follow up

I would like to thank Celina for her outstanding service.
Celina explained everything and answered all questions that I had.
Never tried to hide anything. Was upfront any honest.
The follow up service was great.
When she said she would ring she did.
There were many calls over the 4 days from first point of contact to after the holiday was booked and confirmed.
We were able to get the dates that we wanted ( which I was concerned about ) however Celina assured me that it would be ok.
Everything she promised , she delivered and went over and above.
A real pleasure and many thanks for making this process as easy as can be.
Would highly recommend.

Excellent Service

Thank you so much Alice. You have made our Vacation so exiting, from the start of the enquiry till we back from our Vacation from Bali I would say you have done and guided us the best.

It was our college reunion and i was bit sceptical how it would go, though it was a small group but every one where so happy with the Arrangement I got arranged through TrippinOZ. 100% Credit goes for Alice, more and more I got to speak with her she got to know what I’m Looking for. When I mail or talk to her in booking and enquiries she was so prompt in guiding and matching with my requirements which I was very particular about.

Wowza what brilliant service ! Im SUPER Impressed

Mark gave me exceptional service from the initial enquiry for the trippinoz deal, right through to all the followup and guidance of what were my next steps. He had excellent knowledge on the Phuket resorts that he had on offer and was able to determine which resort would be ideal for my husband and I to stay at. We are so excited to be going to Phuket now and I have recommended Mark and trippinoz to a number of my friends to contact about the SUPER deals.
Ill be back to comment after we return from our holiday.
Thank you Mark, keep up the great work

Great Deal

Great deal. Booked with them for the first time.Process of booking was very simple and had no issue when checking in and the hotel was excellent. Very happy with the booking. Will book again through TrippinOz.

Booking Type Accomodation

Very happy with the service and look forward to our trip!

Booked 7 nights in Phuket with the trippinoz deal. Mark was so accomodating with the fact that we had an extra child with us. Trying to book with that third child often proves difficult, but these guys did all the sorting for us.
We then decided to book a second week in Khao Lak through Trippinoz as well. Great price and again did all the sorting for us!
We were told we could have the dates we wanted before booking and then when the accommodation confirmation came through from the hotel they told us they were fully booked. I spoke with Mark and Selena straight away and they fought for us and got it all sorted so we could be there for my hubby’s 40th birthday. Super impressed with the time and effort they put in for us.
Now we are on countdown - 9 weeks till we go and we cannot wait! I will post a review again once we’ve experienced our trip but so far, the booking experience has been fantastic!
Thanks Trippinoz Xx

Fantastic customer service

Celina was very helpful in booking my holiday to Bali. Things went very smoothly and was happy with the hotel. I would recommend anyone to Celina from Trippin oz anytime

FANTASTIC SERVICE

An exceptional surprise when dealing with a highly professional, very pleasant sales representative who went the extra distance to provide myself and my family the cheapest and most attractive holiday offer available. I'd gladly recommend TrippinOz to any and all punters.
Great work TrippinOz I'll be using your services again soon!!

What service!!!

Jessica was amazing even though I thought it was a scam. The deal she got us was unbelievable!! Jessica kept in constant contact until our booking was finalised. I would highly recommend TrippinOz!!!

Booking Type Accomodation

Very happy with my consultant

Made my booking through Mel, I thought it was a scam, but it’s not !! she made everything so easy, very responsive, helpful and was a delight to work with, I would recommend this service 10/10

fantastic

very helpful and friendly staff you are amazing in what you do appreciate your help i will be recommending you to everyone on how your company stress free booking looking forward to future booking **10/10

Trip Completed No
We see an unknown profile so not really sure who this is. Please email us on bookings@trippinoz.com and we will be happy to help.

Great Sevice

My booking experience was good, the representative was thorough and informative. The booking process was easy and we have not encountered any problems so far. Can’t wait for our trip!

Booking Type Accomodation

Professional, experienced and very helpful

Very satisfied with the service I received for my booking in Phuket. Looking forward to my holiday this week, all contact with Jessica and Alice has been fast and helpful. I would defiantly recommend TrippinOz!

Fantastic holiday experience

Just had our holidays at Phuket. Alice helped us in booking our accommodation. She was great. No hidden costs or surprises. Twin sands resort was absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend this company. We had our holiday at much cheaper budget than expected.

The best service

The best service and friendly advice. Our holiday at twins sands was absolutely stunning. Would recommend this company to everyone. Great value for money holiday. Will definitely use this company again

Booking Type Accomodation

Fantastic, will recommend to friends

Fees all stated clearly, no unexpected surprises, Jessica our consultant was exceptionally patient, professional and helpful through out the whole process. Always ready to give advice and offer explanations. Thank you so much for high level of customer service and knowledge of area booked.

Accommodation booked meet

Accommodation was booked for me. A positive experience. Meets my expectations. Hopefully the holiday goes just as well. The hotel looks great. Having interconnecting rooms for the children is great also at a really good price.

Booking Type Accomodation

Has anyone been on their holiday yet

Is the absolute sands resort a timeshare deal? If so what are the requirements?
Hello. Thank you for your query. Yes the deal does require you to attend a fun and interactive 90 minute no obligation presentation while you are there during one of the days of your stay wherein the resort will run you through their resorts etc. Here is a link to the terms and conditions: https://trippinoz.com/terms-of-absolute-promo

Do You Have Any Video Reviews From Guests At The Twin Sands Resort Recently ?
Hi Tony. Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not have video reviews from our customers..sorry. The Twin Sands Resort and Spa has 2 new wings now and is now a bigger property. Our customers have always said the resort is excellent and the reviews on other booking sites will confirm that as well. Thank youWell Do You Have Any Customer Reviews About The Resort Eg. Accomodation Quality, Food,Drinks,Included Activities,Transfers Etc...Can't Find Any Reviews For This ?Hi Tony. Looks like none of our customers have reviewed the facilities of the resort and have just talked about their experience with TrippinOz. You will be able to see multiple reviews about the resort on other review sites like Tripadvisor or booking.com for example. The resort offers a 1 way airport pick up along with the deal. Our deal does not include food.