TrippinOz

TrippinOz (page 2 of 6)

Martin L.

Martin L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What great luck. It can be your too!

Simple straightforward but very rewarding. 7 Nights for less than the cost of 1 (I checked with trivago). If you yearn for a Thailand getaway in peak season.... ACT NOW

Cath

CathMid North Coast, NSW

Great deal

you have the greatest team backing you when booking with trippinoz could not have helped me more now looking forward to our stay in
twin sands Resort phuket

To book this with youi never worried due to consant support
Holidays on a buget are very possible with trippinoz
Keep them in mind

Craig W.

Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Booking all smoothe

Booking and reservations all went smoothly, got my first choice of dates.
Celina is terrific and has answered all my silly questions well.
Looking forward to the weeks holiday in Phuket Absolute Twin Sands

Brad Thornton

Brad ThorntonSydney, NSW

Overwhelmed with the service

Mark was amazing in his helpfulness and timely responses to my enquiries. His information was accurate and I never felt like I was being 'stitched up'. The holiday to Phuket was explained with great clarity and he answered all my concerns in detail. Mark also directed the payment for the holiday to go through Paypal which gave me confidence of security. Since booking the trip the communication was been super friendly and helpful. Cant wait to get to our vacation!

Cathie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Booking Experience !!

My husband and I have booked a one week stay at Twin Sands Resort & Spa. The phone call I had was helpful and rewarding. Thanks so much for the service.

Cathie G.

Can't wait to experience this hotel in beautiful Phuket !

Sudhi

SudhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excelent service

My booking was very easy. Help desk was always available over the phone.
I booked my ticket to the Phuket and waiting for my holiday. Thank you Celina for the help.

Anthony Hayden

Anthony HaydenCentral West, QLD

Polite and very efficient team. Mark has been very informative and helpful with booking this trip

Great team to deal with. Booking has been a breeze. Hope to get the best time on my up coming holiday. Trip looks to be mind blowing. Can’t wait. Just a bit excited ::))

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I would like to thank Alice for amazing service for us . You made our booking reservation with no worries. I got my voucher now cant wait until we get there.

Review collected in partnership with TrippinOz

Outstanding service and follow up

I would like to thank Celina for her outstanding service.
Celina explained everything and answered all questions that I had.
Never tried to hide anything. Was upfront any honest.
The follow up service was great.
When she said she would ring she did.
There were many calls over the 4 days from first point of contact to after the holiday was booked and confirmed.
We were able to get the dates that we wanted ( which I was concerned about ) however Celina assured me that it would be ok.
Everything she promised , she delivered and went over and above.
A real pleasure and many thanks for making this process as easy as can be.
Would highly recommend.

Sharath M.

Sharath M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Thank you so much Alice. You have made our Vacation so exiting, from the start of the enquiry till we back from our Vacation from Bali I would say you have done and guided us the best.

It was our college reunion and i was bit sceptical how it would go, though it was a small group but every one where so happy with the Arrangement I got arranged through TrippinOZ. 100% Credit goes for Alice, more and more I got to speak with her she got to know what I’m Looking for. When I mail or talk to her in booking and enquiries she was so prompt in guiding and matching with my requirements which I was very particular about.

Roxy

RoxySydney, NSW

Wowza what brilliant service ! Im SUPER Impressed

Mark gave me exceptional service from the initial enquiry for the trippinoz deal, right through to all the followup and guidance of what were my next steps. He had excellent knowledge on the Phuket resorts that he had on offer and was able to determine which resort would be ideal for my husband and I to stay at. We are so excited to be going to Phuket now and I have recommended Mark and trippinoz to a number of my friends to contact about the SUPER deals.
Ill be back to comment after we return from our holiday.
Thank you Mark, keep up the great work

ManeeshS

ManeeshSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Deal

Great deal. Booked with them for the first time.Process of booking was very simple and had no issue when checking in and the hotel was excellent. Very happy with the booking. Will book again through TrippinOz.

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the service and look forward to our trip!

Sylvia Zammit

Sylvia ZammitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Celina was very helpful in booking my holiday to Bali. Things went very smoothly and was happy with the hotel. I would recommend anyone to Celina from Trippin oz anytime

Eric

EricPerth, WA

FANTASTIC SERVICE

An exceptional surprise when dealing with a highly professional, very pleasant sales representative who went the extra distance to provide myself and my family the cheapest and most attractive holiday offer available. I'd gladly recommend TrippinOz to any and all punters.
Great work TrippinOz I'll be using your services again soon!!

jackie s.

jackie s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What service!!!

Jessica was amazing even though I thought it was a scam. The deal she got us was unbelievable!! Jessica kept in constant contact until our booking was finalised. I would highly recommend TrippinOz!!!

Boji

BojiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my consultant

Made my booking through Mel, I thought it was a scam, but it’s not !! she made everything so easy, very responsive, helpful and was a delight to work with, I would recommend this service 10/10

unknown

unknownSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic

very helpful and friendly staff you are amazing in what you do appreciate your help i will be recommending you to everyone on how your company stress free booking looking forward to future booking **10/10

TrippinOz
Trippin O.TrippinOz

We see an unknown profile so not really sure who this is. Please email us on bookings@trippinoz.com and we will be happy to help.

Leo

LeoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Sevice

My booking experience was good, the representative was thorough and informative. The booking process was easy and we have not encountered any problems so far. Can’t wait for our trip!

K Maree NSW

K Maree NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, experienced and very helpful

Very satisfied with the service I received for my booking in Phuket. Looking forward to my holiday this week, all contact with Jessica and Alice has been fast and helpful. I would defiantly recommend TrippinOz!