TrippinOz

TrippinOz (page 2 of 4)

To forceful

Just got off the phone from [name removed] and she was very rude and very forceful trying to get a deposit out of me!

Hi Nat. Thank you for your feedback and appreciate you pointing it out. The consultant has been spoken to and feedback given. We apologise for the unpleasant experience you had with us and hope to have an opportunity to make up for it.Thsnk you

f**king awesome

so quick and easy to book and am very happy with deal, wont be using my voucher until next year though

Awesome service

Great process with the booking, such an easy process.
I will certainly update you all on the success of my holiday, I can't wait to see the resort I booked.

We would never been able to afford this without TrippinOz thank you for an amazing holiday in an ama

So easy to book our holiday exactly how a holiday should be?? Stress free!!! They've exceeded all of our expectations I still can't believe the holiday I'm getting an overseas holiday for the price of a local holiday!!! Awesome

Is this even true?

I spoke with [name removed]. That's the name on her email. She sounds like a person from overseas. She is so forceful to me to pay right away. Blaming me for the 20 mins she spent over the phone with me. Sounds like a real SCAM!!!! Not Happy!!

This is awesome !!

Hotel in Phuket
It was great to see staff ( Mark) being very helpful and guided me step by step until booking was done
Looking forward for lovely experience in phuket

Excellent service

This service made our planning of our holiday so easy and they covered everything for us. Highly recommend using this service

Booked a trip to Thailand with Alice great service and definitely a great price very happy looking forward to October next year

Can't wait for our honeymoon thanks to TrippinOz

Jessica was very helpful from the minute we spoke and understood the importance of my booking, being for my honeymoon. Everything was seamless and effortless and my fiance and I cannot wait for our big day and then our amazing escape to Phuket.

Great Booking Experience

The process of booking my holiday was very easy. Although I have changed my booking time, the consultants were really friendly and attended to my suggestion really well. The prices are reasonable as well. Again totally recommend TrippinOz for anyone who wants to book a great holiday destination and have a wonderful experience along the way!!

Looking forward to a holiday

We have booked The Absolute Bangla Suits Patong for 2019.
Easy to book, we were able to get the dates we wanted plus pay for an extra night. They were prompt in replying to emails. The staff had phoned me to explain and confirm we had the voucher for the booking.
When purchasing the voucher make sure you know where you want to stay as we initially wanted to pay more and upgrade but we were unable to.
Otherwise sofar our dealings with TrippinOz have been great.

What an excellent way to get myself an amazing trip organised

7 nights Phuket holiday excellent organization very easy to book met more than my expectations Mark from TrippinOz made it possible

Genuine deals and great saving

The booking experience for my accommodation deal for Phuket was made very seamless. I was skeptical of the deal when I bought for such a cheap price but it turned out to be more than I expected.

Mark Travel Consultant

We booked Thailand experience through travel consultant Mark. Mark was professional and knowledgeable on Trippin Oz Thailand products allowing for a seamless booking procedure. We are yet to attend our booked trip therefore cannot comment on overall success of the experience.

Will definitely book again!!!

Amazing customer service and value for money!! Highly recommended!! Best holidays money can buy made so simple and affordable!! TrippinOz are the best company for your dream holiday!!

First Holiday Book

I booked for 7 nights Thailand deal. Haven’t been on a holiday before but am looking forward to having a good time. I must congrat Mark the agent who spoke with me. He was very patient and took time to explain every detail with me. If this trip goes well without issues am gonna stick with Trippinoz for my holidays in the future.
From a satisfied customer.. Thank you

Service is A+

TrippinOz have great accommodation offers. Jessica initially called us to offer our accommodation deal. She was never pushy and very respectful for our situation as we were unable to take up the offer initially. We received a further sms deal a couple of days later that we couldn't pass up and were ready to book. We contacted TrippinOz and Jessica once again continued to follow up with us throughout the booking process to make sure our questions were answered and the booking went through smoothly. Can't wait for our holiday to Thailand at the Absolute Bangla Suites, Phuket in March/April 2019. Look out for our review when we get back!

Very kind and patient

I have been offered this amazing deal, Jessica has explained everything patiently. Looks like a great deal, took 14 day package to Thailand, really looking forward for our holiday.

very good

I booked a Thailand 7 night holiday. Have not been on the holiday as yet but is booked for july 2109

Easy to book

Submitted 2 dates and got the dates needed for travel next year. Was a positive experience. Looking forward to our trip

Do You Have Any Video Reviews From Guests At The Twin Sands Resort Recently ?
Hi Tony. Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not have video reviews from our customers..sorry. The Twin Sands Resort and Spa has 2 new wings now and is now a bigger property. Our customers have always said the resort is excellent and the reviews on other booking sites will confirm that as well. Thank youWell Do You Have Any Customer Reviews About The Resort Eg. Accomodation Quality, Food,Drinks,Included Activities,Transfers Etc...Can't Find Any Reviews For This ?Hi Tony. Looks like none of our customers have reviewed the facilities of the resort and have just talked about their experience with TrippinOz. You will be able to see multiple reviews about the resort on other review sites like Tripadvisor or booking.com for example. The resort offers a 1 way airport pick up along with the deal. Our deal does not include food.

does the $199 for seven nights include return air fare
No. Accommodation only.

Has anyone been on their trip yet or had trouble getting dates during peak times? i.e: school holidays
Actually I got dates during school holidays. The Trippinoz team is very much caring. Counting fingers to go on my holiday

Similar listings