TrippinOz

TrippinOz (page 2 of 7)

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (47)
  • Ease of Booking

Paul makin

Paul makinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family holiday

These guys have been a pleasure to deal with , while all the other companies were costing a lot more . Trippinoz has offered the same ,but with a more affordable price tag. Extremely easy to deal with . I really can't thank them enough and we can't wait for our holiday !
Thankyou trippinoz.
Do yourself a favour and give these guys a go.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

Angela Stevenson

Angela StevensonDarling Downs, QLD

Really looking forward to my holiday.

An Absolute accommodation at Phuket. I found Jessica to be extremely efficient and then helpful with the changes required to complete my booking. She provided me with step by step instructions to facilitate my use of my phone and completing my choice and bookings.

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheap and easy!

I booked 7 nights in Thailand and everything has been so quick and easy! Accommodation has been confirmed and the hotel has our flight info to have our transfer ready when we get there! There have been no hidden costs, only catch is having to go to a presentation but it’s all obligation free so I am a happy customer!

Simon wright

Simon wrightPerth, WA

Extremely helpful . The pleasure to deal with

Extremely happy with the service gave me plenty of information got back meant to me straight away with my questions definitely giving them a call again when I'm planning a holiday will be recommending them to family and friends ten out of ten for service and value for money

bronwyn torr

bronwyn torrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to try the real thing

No so far I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking. But will Still need to book flights at a time my husband and I are both on leave together.
I booked the 7 night accommodation, and this was an easy and pain free experience where I was talked through step by step. So far it has met my expectations as far as a luxury resort is concerned.
It appears to be easy to adjust or cancel your booking but as yet I have not needed to because I was told I have 24 months to take advantage of the offer. I DO NOT LIKE to RATE something I have not tried. It would be unfair to the reader.

NityaD

NityaDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TrippinOz has excellent customer service

Alice was really helpful and professional. She helped us and guided us throughout our bookings and stay at Phuket. The Absolute Twin Sands Resort and Spa is a great place to stay. Overall it was an awesome trip for us. Will definitely deal with TrippinOz again.

Trip Completed Yes

D. Maloney

D. MaloneySydney, NSW

Great experience so far

Celina made our experience positive. We had challenges with our flight dates and she followed up well and we secured dates. We travel in November and hope it's great. Thanks.

Roslyn

RoslynIllawarra, NSW

Mark was so helpful.

Mark was SO HELPFUL.He has the patients of a saint.He has taken so much of the stress out of booking this trip.Yes we did have additional fees but it was only because I extended the holiday.He helped us find other accommodation , pick ups & drop offs to the airport.Nothing was too much trouble & he is very understanding.

Nei

NeiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TrippinOz was second to none.As seniors travelling we cannot recommend them highly enough,Neil

TrippinOz experience was second to none, as senior travelers we cannot recommendation them highly enough, the ease and help we had in booking will make this trip a delight thanks Neil and Lynne

Mariza

MarizaDarwin, NT

It’s perfect for family holidays

It’s a great thing to do and there’s no extra charges for it,a very and helpful to us and comfortable to use,we are happy on this booking, thank you very much .

Mohan Shanthy

Mohan ShanthyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awsome customer Service and amazing good deal to phuket

We would like to thank Mark for his excellent customer Service and he took so much care about our queries about the phuket deal. He also provided timely and helpfull advise regarding the trip and hotel. He was with us in every stage to complete our booking without any hassle. We will definitly recommond Mark for his professionalism and superlative skils.

We are very excited about our trip to Phuket. Thanks Mark

Jill C

Jill CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service & Awesome Deal

Mark was delightful to deal with. He has excellent customer service skills & was very thorough & knowledgeable when explaining everything about the trip to Phuket. What an awesome deal @ $199pp for 7 nights, 4-star resort, valid for 24months & no block out dates or surcharges!!

Annabelle

AnnabelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We booked for 6 people for Thailand next year, we had to pay for surcharge because we are going in the peak time but we knew about it. Thanks Jessica

Martin L.

Martin L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What great luck. It can be your too!

Simple straightforward but very rewarding. 7 Nights for less than the cost of 1 (I checked with trivago). If you yearn for a Thailand getaway in peak season.... ACT NOW

Cath

CathMid North Coast, NSW

Great deal

you have the greatest team backing you when booking with trippinoz could not have helped me more now looking forward to our stay in
twin sands Resort phuket

To book this with youi never worried due to consant support
Holidays on a buget are very possible with trippinoz
Keep them in mind

Craig W.

Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Booking all smoothe

Booking and reservations all went smoothly, got my first choice of dates.
Celina is terrific and has answered all my silly questions well.
Looking forward to the weeks holiday in Phuket Absolute Twin Sands

Brad Thornton

Brad ThorntonSydney, NSW

Overwhelmed with the service

Mark was amazing in his helpfulness and timely responses to my enquiries. His information was accurate and I never felt like I was being 'stitched up'. The holiday to Phuket was explained with great clarity and he answered all my concerns in detail. Mark also directed the payment for the holiday to go through Paypal which gave me confidence of security. Since booking the trip the communication was been super friendly and helpful. Cant wait to get to our vacation!

Cathie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Booking Experience !!

My husband and I have booked a one week stay at Twin Sands Resort & Spa. The phone call I had was helpful and rewarding. Thanks so much for the service.

Cathie G.

Can't wait to experience this hotel in beautiful Phuket !

Sudhi

SudhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excelent service

My booking was very easy. Help desk was always available over the phone.
I booked my ticket to the Phuket and waiting for my holiday. Thank you Celina for the help.

Anthony Hayden

Anthony HaydenCentral West, QLD

Polite and very efficient team. Mark has been very informative and helpful with booking this trip

Great team to deal with. Booking has been a breeze. Hope to get the best time on my up coming holiday. Trip looks to be mind blowing. Can’t wait. Just a bit excited ::))