Tripsta

Listing monitored by Tripsta

184 questions from our users

Scs
Scsasked

Dear tripsta. My booked flight got cancelled bu you. I did not receive my refund.. how can i get it?

Leslie Floresasked

Hi, just want to rebook my flight, unfortunately i wasn't able to make a call because the line is always busy. Please let me know how can i do my rebooking? I am looking forward for your quick response because i really need to rebook my flight asap. Thank you so much

Regards,

Leslie

Noora
Noora

Hi,
Tripsta is bankrupted! I am still trying to get my refund!

Jodine T
Jodine T

Leslie you need to contact the airlines directly to change your flights. Forget about Tripsta, they will not help you.

Jeffrey
Jeffreyasked

I purchased my round trip flight tickets (Taipei<->Venice) from Tripsta. Due to the un-prevented situation happened, I need to cancel my flight and request for refund. I bought the ticket insurance from Tripsta, which means I paid more for the free cancellation.
I sincerely hope that you can contact me and respond my request as soon as possible. Thank you!

Tripsta booking code: F97483620
Airline booking code: ZNTLYL

My email: [email removed]

Remya
Remyaasked

Hello,
I have booked my flight from Paris to Trivandrum on 11th September 2018, Due to some reasons i have cancelled by tickets, I have send several email for refund but none of them replied. Could you please reply atleast in this forum.
Reference no : F103473819

Mykhailo
Mykhailoasked

Could I have your direct e-mail Tripsta? I need to change the date of flight but can’t get in touch with you. Your Australian number isn’t working and I’ve got only automatic responds to my e-mails.

Brinda
Brindaasked

I want to change the dates of my flight. Your contact numbers are not working. Even I am not getting any reply of emails. What should i do?

Klaivs8
Klaivs8asked

Hi, I had a booking with Tripsta that I cancelled about 20 days ago. I reuqested refund with the cancelation. However after receiving an email from Tripsta, conforming that my money will be returned within 10 to 20 bussness days, nothing has happened. I have sent another email to Tripsta and that has been pinged back to my by an automated customer service machine. And still nothing is resolved. Could you please look in to this as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you

Klaivs

K Khan
K Khan

Please open below link and you will have all your answers....
Tripsta has been bank corrupted it self and run away with money.

AKHTAR BAIG
AKHTAR BAIGasked

Flight information tripsta.ae Booking code: F104292801

This round trip ticket was booked and payment done but Jet airways have confirmed that the ticket was cancelled and refunded by you 3 hours prior to the flight, when the passenger tried to check in the ticket was already cancelled and refunded. In spite of many emails to you neither has anyone responded nor the payment refunded back? Kindly revert with a proper answer so why we were put through this hassle at the last minute and please refund back the money for the ticket

saddles
saddles
Eleanor L
Eleanor Lasked

Hi Tripsta, do you have a number I can contact you on? I need to cancel my ticket as my father had died, when I spoke to one of your agents two weeks ago you reassured me everything would be sorted but you have not contacted the airline yet. F103383149 is my reference. Both you and the airlines have all the necessary paperwork. Please can you contact them or me as they say they cannot do anything but you can.

Mel
Melasked

Hi Tripsta
I have to cancel my tickets not having much luck
Please help

Cecelia
Ceceliaasked

I haven’t been able to obtain any proper confirmation of my flight or log on to the airlines website, I have tired to contact tripsta with no reply, the phone number provided hangs up after an automated selection option! Can some one from tripsta please contact me!

haytham
haythamasked

hello
till date i dint receive my refund regarding to booking no F98521030 and i sent several emails to the service center with out any reply
so pl z can any one help?

tanid
tanidasked

Dear Tripsta Team,

I have sent a few emails to both your online form and direct emails to the email address, which your automated email responses originated from. Requesting for updates regarding to the flight change that I had requested since 26th, June (I had called and notified your customer service reps, and had informed them of the urgency and my need to have updates on their side). I need my updates and notification of a successful flight change as my requested flight change is coming up very soon, and for unknown reasons, I can't change my flight bookings with the respective airlines as they don't recognize my airline reservation number.

My flight request change are as follows:

Singapore to Phuket
1st, August, 2018 (1320 hrs) on MI 754

Phuket to Singapore
4th, August, 2018 (2010 hrs) on MI 757

My tripsta reference number is F103332945

I also write this message sincerely requesting your utmost assistance in expediting this current problem I'm having.

Jase
Jaseasked

Hello tripsta, I have a reservation and my booking number is F102499983. Due to an injury and surgery i would like to see about changing my travel date. I have submitted request through online form and i have been calling the customer service for nearly a week. I have tried ringing +61 1900 9591 09 and +61 28 3108691 which are the service numbers for australia but neither number works. I have not received any other response. Can you provide me any contact information or tell me how do i proceed on this?

マーティーasked

Is still this reference number F99460301 is not yet cancel? Coz my fiancee want to flight here in Manila Philippines from Germany
Please reply ASAP

LHing C
LHing C

hi when the flight of ur fiancee i buy y ticket there too true there website..let me know if know problem at all coz im a little wooried

マーティー

He bought that ticket and the flight probably last 2nd of June but now when he go to the airport it’s says no booking on that reference code..so it means it’s cancel
he wants to refund the money but they don’t
Give it back yet

Ling
Ling

Awwwww thats terrible.now.i'm a littlw worries coz i book my ticket true skyscanner to tripsta...and our flight is on August 13, i hope they don't do on me.did u get the refund?

Vic
Vicasked

I sent an email regarding a flight change however no response.

Do you have a direct email?

karly
karly

hi, they will get back to you eventually, mine took about a week. good luck!

Fbdfbd
Fbdfbdasked

Why you never replied my email. And you also cannot be reached by phone. Everytime i inputs my booking number its always said it cannot verified it. And i really need reschedule my flight

Naa
Naa

You should put your reference number and put # at the end.

Zandra E
Zandra Easked

I have emailed twice regarding my booking and how only one leg of each journey appears on the airlines website (I'm trying to book a meal request). I also have not received my e-ticket. Terrible customer service, how hard is to to reply to emails?!

naveen
naveenasked

Hi Team, I have made a reservation and my booking number is F1000793904. i would like to change my travel date. I have submitted request through online form and i have been calling the customer care from last one week. I have not received any response. Can you provide me any contact information or tell me how do i proceed on this?

sarmaku
sarmakuasked

Guys, can you please be faster with replying to emails? I can't get in touch with you over the phone because I don't have a booking number. I made a booking through you today, but have never received an email, nor could see the confirmation page, because the payment was loading for long and then it kinda redirected to your homepage. I tried going back but it said booking was already made. The payment is now pending.

Do I have a booking or not?

Get an answer from our members and Tripsta representatives

Other Booking Services