Tripsta (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Tripsta

Worried

Booked at the beginning of the year but now i'm unable to contact them. Reading other reviews now I'm a bit worried.

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

bobby
bobbymelbourne

The Worst online ticketing company

They are not answering on phone, not answering on email, i have been trying to contact them from last 2 weeks but still no reply BIG NOOOOOO TRIPTA......

Terrible

They are not answering on phone, not answering on email. They changed the flight with no our's confirmation. Run away from this company.

Stex
Stex

Tripsta? More like triptrash

So. Tripsta. Pathetic

We booked flights and when an airline cancelled a route tripsta gave us an extra 14 hour waiting period in which we we're stuck at Guangzhou airport. Not only that but when we asked for flights to be fixed or changed they screwed out refused and made the airline sort it out. Under their t and c we couldn't change it until we arrived in Europe. A toddler could organise flights and a trip better than tripsta. Be ready to be ripped off.

Steve W
Steve WMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible - don't book though Tripsta their a scam company

I booked though Tripsta, for my trip to Europe.
Due to work commitments I needed to change the return date. I emailed them 5months before the trip multiple times. A long story short they took agers to get back to my emails if at all.

It's closing into the departure date and it's still not sorted.

I wish I had read the reviews before booking with this crap company. I hope that this review will help others avoid this place.

Tripsta = CRAP

really bad customer service

I made a call and have been waiting for more than 40 minutes to get connected, rubbish, stay away fro this !!!!!

Horrible Company

They did not give me back my refund I was promised by their contact centre on two occasions. Me and my wife could not take our flight for personal reasons and after emailing them and then calling them to ask for it I realised my number was blocked from their contact centre. Dodge company and you reap what you sow Tripsta. Don't use them!!!!!

Lailah
LailahMelbourne

**** Do not book with Tripsta****

Grace K
Grace KSydney

Can't change flights

Booked through Tripsta as directed though Skyscanner. We now need to amend the date of our connecting flight and have received the response that they are 'experiencing technical difficulties' which means they can't access my booking information and that this is a 'temporary problem'. They suggested I contact the airline directly, who have said that changes must be made through the booking agent i.e Tripsta. Quick search on the web indicates that i've received the usual response Tripsta send to anyone wishing to amend flights. I've emailed Tripsta again but now no response. I will be reporting this is Skyscanner and the appropriate Travel Agency watchdogs. Disgraceful.

Queen_B
Queen_BSydney

Extremely terrible

I have been trying to contact tripsta via email. I want to extend my return ticket to 12 july. there is no response at all. Why aren’t customers given priority? The service is so frustrating and ridiculous.

If you can provide me information, please do it ASAP.

My booking is F102001977

Thanks,

0 stars if possible

Do not waste you time! I wish everyone in the world knew the type of company Tripsta is so no one will ever book with them and suffer the frustration and upset I did.

Booked a return trip and had to change dates. Impossible to contact them via phone, and it was an overseas call company which charged you for an international call that hung up on you after 30 mins of wait time... (does anyone work there?)
Decided to cancel flight instead and book with another company. Tripsta said refund will be processed within two weeks. It has been a month now, no money back, still trying to contact them.

Dipen
DipenSydney

SCAM, FRAUD Stay away

Bgupta
BguptaSydney

Terrible - No response to online request for date change

Tripsta is one such horrible travel agent who never responds. I have booked international flight for my dad, but now looking to change the date. Have sent them at-least 3 requests in last 1 week through their web-portal but no response. Regulators should cancel their ABN to operate.

Can’t change flights

I got told I can’t change my flights due to technical difficulties and it’s a “temporary issue”.
This is crap! My grandpa passed away I can’t even go to his funeral.

Scott P
Scott PSydney

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE

DO NOT use this company.! I would give them 0 if i could...

I booked flights through Tripsta and quickly realised (my mistake) I booked the wrong date, so have chased them for over a week to amend my booking - not 1 reply via email (after emailing about 10 times) and no answer on their stupidly expensive automated phone service. I am happy to pay for the change but am stuck with flights I cannot now use because of Tripsta's woeful customer service.

If you do read Tripsta, please respond to me.!!!

Use this organisation with caution, I certainly won't be again unless they support me as they should be.

mprzzd
mprzzdWellington

Worst Customer Service ever

One way flight Wellington to UK.
Fell ill 3 hours before flight and was unable to board. Tried to contact Tripsta straight away but call centre did not recognise my booking number. After 10 calls got through to automated response which told me to contact via web-site.
4 days after filling out contact form online there has still been no response from TRIPSTA.
Will never use them again and would never ever recommend them.

Ann
Ann704/710 George st

Trash Service I booked the ticket 2 weeks ago and want to checkin online then I cannot then call the

What can I do with my money and I booking my ticket 2 weeks ago and today I check in online they said my booking number not working call the the airline said no booking number under my name. Damn trash.

Scammers, do not book through them!

Booked a flight home from LA through them and they spelt my last name on the boarding pass incorrectly - on purpose. I know this because every other receipt and piece of information that had my name on it was spelt correctly, they then charged me 90 euros to change it.

Dheeraj B
Dheeraj BAtlanta

Absolute fraud

TripstaTripstaSend a private message

worst customer service can't contact them

I have booked a trip with Tripsta and want to change my booking details. I have tried calling them sent them emails but there is no replay, they charge $ 0.99 which you just waste as your call will not go through. I am now stack and cant amend my flights. keep away they are not even local don't be fooled by .com.au

VipDan
VipDanSydney

SCAM - Stay Away

Booked return tickets through them, but have been trying to call them continuously for the past 3 days to get the dates changed. They charge you when you call them, which itself smells like a scam. Had to punch same reference number 3 times before someone picked up the phone after a long time. The call center person gave wrong information, asking to call the airlines to change the dates, while airline says it has to come from the agent (Tripsta). Haven't been able to connect with them since then. Its a scam, stay away if you can.

MJane
MJane

No client service at all.

I've been trying to change my booking for the last 3 days both by email (no reply) and phone (endless holding, haven`t managed to get hold of them yet).
Will never book with them again for sure.

Dreadful. I'm so upset

I recently booked a trip with them from the Australian site. My credit card bill came through I've been charged in american dollars $400 above my original price. Have emailed twice no replies. Have rung and and kept on hold for ages and don't pick up???
Thing is I could've got a better airline if i knew i was paying $400. Never use them again...

Don't waste your time

I booked a flight within 2 weeks of the departure date then received an email 1 week later (5 days before the departure date) saying my booking was not successful despite receiving a booking confirmation email. I tried calling them and was waiting for over half an hour before I gave up. No funds had been taken from the account luckily but there was no reason why the booking should not have been successful and they could not provide a legitimate reason. Now have to try and find new flights with a different company and prices have increased since the original purchase date. Not happy at all.

TripstaTripstaSend a private message

Please don’t book any air tickets with them! They are scammer!!!

Please don’t book any flight tickets with them! They are scammer!!! They never reply email, the phone number never get through and it charges your money. It is ridiculous!!! They are fraud!!!