Listing monitored by Tripsta

P M R
P M R

Phone number

Wouldn't let me add my phone number and would not let me book. Cost me 45 min of my life and had to put down an incorrect. Umber to be able to book

Worried

Booked at the beginning of the year but now i'm unable to contact them. Reading other reviews now I'm a bit worried.

Impossible!!

Horrible to deal with. Am urgently trying to get in touch with someone but they make it very difficult. Can’t even tell where they are based. I wish I had read others reviews before booking. I’m writing this mainly in the hope of getting a response.

Hello Hannah,
Sorry you have been having problems getting through. We have sent you a private message so you can provide us with the booking number and we will be happy to assist you.
The tripsta team

Anyone who is willing to deceive for a sale

I've been caught before when not booking through an Australian site so checked online first to check. Sure enough it was and had a .com.au address. However when you pay you receive a receipt from Greece and are charged an international transaction fee by your bank. Puts me off anything that is good about tripsta. It'll only happen once but I'll tell everyone i know. Bad form.

Michael Clapcott
Michael Clapcott

Tripsta .com.au is an Australian web address. If you are based in Europe use a web address that indicates that. Where are you hoping your customers will believe you are based when you use .com.au?

Very hard to contact

I rang the 1900 number on the web site at a cost 99c/ min to try to change my flights booked online This number is in the US and requests you to enter your confirmation number followed by the “pound” button As I have no idea what button this is on the corresponding Australian phone pad I rang 3 times unsuccessfully trying various keys/ buttons to try to connect I then tried to contact Tripsta through the online contact page My computer automatically filled in my details and I think this led to my contact being declined 3 times and bouncing back After entering my details manually it seems my contact was not declined However as of now 3 hours later I still have not received notification that my request has been received

Debit Card fees

Hidden Debit Card fees as usual... It is a shame that we always get them and that the initial search for a flight never shows what we end up paying in the end.

Beware unexpected fees

There is a 4.5% fee added right at the end which allegedly covers both credit card fee and booking fee, but it's bundled together as generic 'service fee'. It can add quite a lot to the cost which will change it from one of the cheapest to being middle of the road cost.
The response from the Tripsta team to explain this was adequate after the fact, but the fee remained.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

No, you dont.

Lina
LinaGold Coast

Couldn’t contact their customer service

Hi, it was easy to book a flight, I haven’t had any problems with that. The issue arose when I tried to reach their customer service through their phone contact, online request and email. Well, even if their website says that they will get back shortly to your request it never happened. Tried to call and waste $0.99 per minute. The issue is that I want to change the departure day but I can not get on Tripsta customer service for 2 days now. Do I have to buy a new flights again? It would be ridiculous. I’ll try sending my request again and again. Booking number is F75115809. My son can’t make the 13th of December due changed uni exam dates.

Hello Lina,
Sorry you are having a frustrating time getting through to us. One of our team will contact you directly and assist with your request.
The tripsta team

Not a good experience sadly

Hidden Fee

I booked online and found it ok. However when it came to payment I was not aware that there was a fee, apparently it is shown but not sure where. Probably in the very FINE print cos I managed to say NO to all other add-ons they tried on me. Guess I won't use TRIPSTA again!!

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

Need to amend flights but can't

I need to amend my flight to NZ and the airline cannot do it! They have been told me to call tripsta or email them but there's been no reply and no number to ring (here in Australia).

TripstaTripstaSend a private message

No support and hidden fees

Booked flights via LAX. Was not advised I'd need a visa for any connecting flights via USA. Consequently I missed my connecting two flights. Cost me more time and money to get to destination. Furthermore, I was charged hidden fee of £12 which was not advised until after I boarded flight. No more tripsta for me!

this is not perfect

Recently booked 1 trip online using Tripsta.
Quick and seamless.
Although was very surprised to be charged international transaction fees a couple of days later even though transactions were in AUD.
Larissa

Larysa Likk
Larysa Likk

Hello
I understand about international bank fee, but the company have to inform a customer before payment . When you take off money without my permission , it' s not right.
Larissa Likk

Hidden fees

Recently booked 2 trips online using Tripsta.
Quick and seamless.

Paul
PaulChester Hill

Tried to adjust booking. Unable to contact anyone from customer service.

Booked tickets earlier this afternoon, I need to amend ASAP. None of the contact numbers provided online actually exist, and I have had no response from the contact form I have already submitted. Please contact me immediately so I can sort out my flights.

Scs
Scsasked

Dear tripsta. My booked flight got cancelled bu you. I did not receive my refund.. how can i get it?

Leslie Floresasked

Hi, just want to rebook my flight, unfortunately i wasn't able to make a call because the line is always busy. Please let me know how can i do my rebooking? I am looking forward for your quick response because i really need to rebook my flight asap. Thank you so much

Regards,

Leslie

Noora
Noora

Hi,
Tripsta is bankrupted! I am still trying to get my refund!

Jodine T
Jodine T

Leslie you need to contact the airlines directly to change your flights. Forget about Tripsta, they will not help you.

Jeffrey
Jeffreyasked

I purchased my round trip flight tickets (Taipei<->Venice) from Tripsta. Due to the un-prevented situation happened, I need to cancel my flight and request for refund. I bought the ticket insurance from Tripsta, which means I paid more for the free cancellation.
I sincerely hope that you can contact me and respond my request as soon as possible. Thank you!

Tripsta booking code: F97483620
Airline booking code: ZNTLYL

My email: [email removed]

Get an answer from our members and Tripsta representatives