Listing monitored by Tripsta

RajBrisbane

very hard to communicate with them.

No one returns email reply. I am still waiting a reply from them.
Booking code does not work through the phone.
Unable to get a response from the company.

Tripsta is not a scam, but very hard to communicate with them.

Raj

I am still waiting the reply of my e-mail.

Hello Raj,
We will look into this for you. Sorry you have been having trouble getting through.

not very good

They are very hard to get hold of... be ready to wait a long time for anyone to help you with issues like rescheduling your journey. Once you get through they are quite nice to deal with.

Hello Dominic,
Sorry you have been having problems getting through. Our lines can sometimes get very busy. If you are waiting for a while it is worth trying our online contact form: http://www.tripsta.com.au/contact-form.

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

Best price but not easy.

i booked a business class ticket after Tripsta was the cheapest on skyscanner. However it was difficult to find the same price on the website. It kept offering me worse alternative although I eventually found my fare. Best price around!

Process was easy

The only concern I had was that there was an extra charge to be notified if the flight was cancelled. I didn't see this as necessary. If it is cancelled then it shouldn't cost to be notified.

Don't like surprises!

I did not like how when processing payment I had to go elsewhere to discover what the extra fees were for. It would be handy if you could just put the cursor over the fee and have it pop up in a little screen. Made me cranky! :)

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for your comment. We appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right.
We will pass this on to the relevant department for review.

hard to book

domestic.booked on line.found it hard to book.took over half an hour.hidden card charges never the price advertised.addons not needed base price looked good then you get to the money part and it goes up

Hello Robert,
We take customer feedback seriously and are sorry that you are dissatisfied. We will pass your comments on to the relevant department.

Average

Price changed and card payment was difficult. Also required date of birth for domestic flight which was unnecessary and annoying. Good price for the flight however and confirmation was sent instantly.

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

Good website, but credit card charges are too high

To charge $22 per ticket when 2 tickets are purchased at the same time is ridiculous. Far too expensive. One one charge was made to my card, so only one fee should be charged.

Shame about the charges!

The only negative of my experience was being charged over $25 for a service fee to use VISA and $4.90 to receive an SMS. These charges are far higher than the cost of providing the service. Shame on you!

So good so far for now

Online booking was easy, booked a simple return trip Tokyo to Seoul, we booked ahead so that we don't miss out on cheap tickets..not sure how everything will turn out so hopefully there'll be no cancellations or changes $$$

MattiiSydney

Booking Confirmation

I've just booked a flight from Sydney to Bali through tripsta.com.au for the first time after going through cheapflights.com.au expecting everything to be processed without issue. Unfortunately, I didn't receive a booking number or confirmation. Rated it okay for the time being as have sent through an email requesting the confirmation. I'll see how they respond to determine on next rating but 99 cents a minute to call there office is a bit rich.

AndrewSydney, NSW

Quoted prices and options are great; booking not so easy for me

Price and options great but my first attempt at booking failed with no reason given. The 2nd attempt was successful. I was disappointed no payment option for American Express was available for my booking although the site indicates it is?

Kenji123
Kenji123North Melbourne

.Frustrated with constant web page speedhumps

Transaction finally went through after 3 different credit cards were used.
Price also increased during booking process from $438 to $465 within 5 minutes of original search via Skyscanner.
The purchasing process feels very clunky and unstable after a number of timeouts

Had 505 bad gate page

I booked a return ticket online. The website is easy to search and book, but experienced 505 bad gate page several times during booking which makes me a little bit worry. Other than that was all good.

Review collected in partnership with Tripsta

Hate booking fees added at end

Booked simple flight within Australia. All seemed well until final screen when approx $50 booking fee added. How are we supposed to compare bookings when we don't know the fees? Will go straight through hairline next time.

Scs
Scsasked

Dear tripsta. My booked flight got cancelled bu you. I did not receive my refund.. how can i get it?

Leslie Floresasked

Hi, just want to rebook my flight, unfortunately i wasn't able to make a call because the line is always busy. Please let me know how can i do my rebooking? I am looking forward for your quick response because i really need to rebook my flight asap. Thank you so much

Regards,

Leslie

Noora
Noora

Hi,
Tripsta is bankrupted! I am still trying to get my refund!

Jodine T
Jodine T

Leslie you need to contact the airlines directly to change your flights. Forget about Tripsta, they will not help you.

Jeffrey
Jeffreyasked

I purchased my round trip flight tickets (Taipei<->Venice) from Tripsta. Due to the un-prevented situation happened, I need to cancel my flight and request for refund. I bought the ticket insurance from Tripsta, which means I paid more for the free cancellation.
I sincerely hope that you can contact me and respond my request as soon as possible. Thank you!

Tripsta booking code: F97483620
Airline booking code: ZNTLYL

My email: [email removed]

Get an answer from our members and Tripsta representatives